Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

family conection

feeaurora

For many years i beleive i have had a conection some sort of psychic ability not wanting to explore it much in the past out of fear of what could happen and of the unknown.

My first experience was as a child, laying in bed one night as my parents argued violently in the loungeroom i lay there frightened but kind if used to it, in my bed facing the large windows in my room sudenly i see my nan who passed when i was 2 she slowly moved close to me till she was standing beside me looking down n smiling she bent over and kissed my cheek as if to tell me things were going to be ok.

I lay there not scared as if it was normal i guess as a young child the fear has not set in not hearing stories about that kind of thing i didnt realise. Never told anyone for years after just had the memory of this and kept it to myself.

One more thing i find strange is the way she pased. I was 2 and having a convolution my nan grabed her chest and fell to the floor in the same intance i stop convolsing never to have one again. the ambulence was on its way to pick me up but instead left with my nan.

Not sure here but i feel like she gave me a chance to live and took my fate.

Another conection i strongly feel is real. At 17 years of age i also lost my mother very unexpectedly. One night waking up sundenly n sitting strait up  like i was lifted or influenced to sit up i felt like something was telling me to get up so i did i walked into the lounge room n again i feel a strong feeling like something telling me to take note of the time so i did 4:35 am i sit on the lounge and things just felt weird like my life had changed somethings different i stay for 5minutes n go back to bed.

I am woken the next morning by my partners nan saying my mum had died last night... totoly shocked and devistated i slowly started to realise why i was up through the night she came to say goodbye.

When finding out the time she time she died i was blown away it was the same time i woke through the night 4:35 am.

I no there are many sceptics on here and all i will say is i beleive these things happend to me no one will make me think otherwise.  

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cluey

• feeaurora

Top Posters In This Topic

I dream at times of passed relatives,i feel the sitting on my bed........but....does anyone really believe that if your are kind and caring in a past life...it continues to your next....or is it possible that people you have experienced that are not so nice in this life could have been even more horrible in a past life???