Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NWO drop funding for Infowars! 13 hour show!

LostSouls7

45 minutes ago, LostSouls7 said:

Yes we also worked to prevent 2012. it was quite easy actually

You did nothing, it was all me.

• Like 2

You would have not been able to do even that much in 2012  if I had not stopped the Forellian Invasion in 1999 by challenging the commander to  a Zergrib death match. If you want proof, when I wrested command of the Forellian invasion force, I redirected it to Mars. As you can see with any decent sized telescope, there is no life left there now.   After I told Alex, I made him promise never to report on it. He agreed because he has so much interesting stuff to report from earth.  But he sure was angry at those Forellians. You should have heard him scream.  I thought the vein in his temple was going to pop.

• Like 2

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 7:39 PM, seeder said:

The man is an idiot. A 13 hour broadcast?   Dictators do stuff like that. Will you be watching 13 hours of Jones?

Hu? Dictators? Please tell me I'm missing the joke?

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 8:44 PM, seeder said:

Oh and they really listen to him do they?  NOPE!   You can shout at anyone via  video, it  doesn't do a thing... 

the man as I said before is a total idiot. And you love him?  If I were you Id keep that to yourself.  Whoops, too late for that of course

Why? Lots of people love him. Oh wait, never mind, I'm talking to a guy who thinks running a long show is dictator like.

When Hillary Clinton is calling you out by name, cause you are destroying her lying corrupted campaign, then sign me up.

I love it when people who have never seen anything from Alex aside from small youtube clips, and articles full of lies go on to tell people like myself who actually listen to the show how they should feel about him. Even go so far as to think you are going to shame people out of expressing support for him. Forget you man.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Why? Lots of people love him. Oh wait, never mind, I'm talking to a guy who thinks running a long show is dictator like.

When Hillary Clinton is calling you out by name, cause you are destroying her lying corrupted campaign, then sign me up.

I love it when people who have never seen anything from Alex aside from small youtube clips, and articles full of lies go on to tell people like myself who actually listen to the show how they should feel about him. Even go so far as to think you are going to shame people out of expressing support for him. Forget you man.

Ive been curious about this since the election  and since not many will admit to listening to him Ill ask you : Has Jones' coming out for Trump changed your opinion of him in any way? 

4 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Ive been curious about this since the election  and since not many will admit to listening to him Ill ask you : Has Jones' coming out for Trump changed your opinion of him in any way? 

Not yet. It may end up so though. I've never seen Alex give any politician a pass. The only other person I've ever seen Alex support so strongly was Ron Paul. He does think Trump has a lot of room for improvement, and that's something we can all agree on. I think he likes Trump regardless of his flaws, cause he's real. He's not a puppet for banks or corporations. If anything does change my opinion it will probably be over foreign policy. Though I cant imagine Alex not doing a 180 on Trump if he starts another ME war. So yea its possible, but way to early to tell. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Not yet. It may end up so though. I've never seen Alex give any politician a pass. The only other person I've ever seen Alex support so strongly was Ron Paul. He does think Trump has a lot of room for improvement, and that's something we can all agree on. I think he likes Trump regardless of his flaws, cause he's real. He's not a puppet for banks or corporations. If anything does change my opinion it will probably be over foreign policy. Though I cant imagine Alex not doing a 180 on Trump if he starts another ME war. So yea its possible, but way to early to tell. 

Thanks for the response! I was a follower of his for a long time  but found myself fading away from him in recent years. I think honestly it was because ( up until the election anyways) I could look at current events and pretty much know exactly what angle Jones was gonna take. 

No one has to buy ads for his stupid show. He needs to get over that. 

And for all the conspiracy buffs...did he not just admit that he was being funded by the NWO?

LOL

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

And for all the conspiracy buffs...did he not just admit that he was being funded by the NWO?

LOL

He so is. 

On 2/27/2017 at 8:39 AM, ChaosRose said:

LOL

He is not funded by the bloody NWO! he has his own partners and products.. he used the Google..

admited goverment.. and NWO sell outs.. Adroll program to push his products on the net. But hey banned him.

So now they were not funding him... they just stopped letting him push his products on their network.

On 2/22/2017 at 4:39 PM, seeder said:

The man is an idiot. A 13 hour broadcast?   Dictators do stuff like that. Will you be watching 13 hours of Jones?

Consider it a telethon for his monthly support payment. (44,000 a month to his ex wife) 

• Like 1

• The topic was locked

This thread started off as a spin-off from another thread, which may have been warranted at the time. Since then, the OP video in this thread has been taken down from Youtube, and this thread is just twinning the original. It is moot to keep two threads open on the same topic.

For folks that were participating in this thread, or would like to check out the original that inspired this spin-off, please check it out, it's an interesting read so far:

Please, as always, keep discussions within the forum rules, check out threads you might not have before.. and enjoy UM :tu: