Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NWO drop funding for Infowars! 13 hour show!

LostSouls7

Yes the republic strikes back against the empire! They tries to shut his money down on one ad network.

But now he strikes back today with a 13 hour broadcast! Cheers to the fall of the new world order..!

and the rise of Freedom!  Enjoy

• Like 2

Edit...

Do you plan on posting the other segments of this broadcast in this thread as they are released?

Edited by rashore
  • Like 2

I tried to find an article on this but couldn't.  Is there one?  I can't watch the video because I'm on metered service.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Ashotep said:

I tried to find an article on this but couldn't.  Is there one?  I can't watch the video because I'm on metered service.

article here. Scroll down if you see the vid first, the info is under that

http://www.infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LostSouls7 said:

Yes the republic strikes back against the empire! They tries to shut his money down on one ad network.

But now he strikes back today with a 13 hour broadcast! Cheers to the fall of the new world order..!

The man is an idiot. A 13 hour broadcast?   Dictators do stuff like that. Will you be watching 13 hours of Jones?

Edited by seeder
  • Like 7

8 minutes ago, seeder said:

The man is an idiot. A 13 hour broadcast?   Dictators do stuff like that. Will you be watching 13 hours of Jones?

I might just about manage a 13 hour marathon of Buffy the Vampire Slayer... Beyond that, I'm catching some zzzs... :sleepy:

• Like 3

no, i am not going to listen to the idiotic shouting man shout idiotically for 13 hours.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, rashore said:

Edit...

Do you plan on posting the other segments of this broadcast in this thread as they are released?

Yes I might post them. There are 3 so far. I caught some of it today. Great info! I love info!

We will win the info war! Hillary and Fake Stream media are all liars and work for the new world order not the people!

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, seeder said:

I love jones I am a fan of him and Trump. They stand for Liberty, Justice and the American way!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

no, i am not going to listen to the idiotic shouting man shout idiotically for 13 hours.

He does shout.. but I love when he shouts at the big corporations and banks! he is sticking it to the man like no other!

I love it.

I can't personally understand how a man who puts the effort into trying to make his studio look like a legitimate news room, can't put the effort in to buy a suit that fits.

Personally I prefer Lee Camp of your going to watch somthing along these lines.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, LostSouls7 said:

He does shout.. but I love when he shouts at the big corporations and banks!

Oh and they really listen to him do they?  NOPE!   You can shout at anyone via  video, it  doesn't do a thing... 

the man as I said before is a total idiot. And you love him?  If I were you Id keep that to yourself.  Whoops, too late for that of course

• Like 2

BBC man laughs at Jones ranting and calls him an idiot  (as posted on the other Alex Jones thread)

2 min vid.

• Like 3

I love the way he shouted in that video! The most powerful man in the video! Alex Jones for President!

You hate Trump? wait till Alex is in oiffce ! yeah baby yeah! oh behave

But nice try Brexit favors what Alex Jones is saying and is major blow to the new world order! so ha!

Yes Alex Jones all the way!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, seeder said:

Oh and they really listen to him do they?  NOPE!   You can shout at anyone via  video, it  doesn't do a thing... 

the man as I said before is a total idiot. And you love him?  If I were you Id keep that to yourself.  Whoops, too late for that of course

They do listen.. Obama and Hillary persoanlly called Alex out on TV for being against her..

and he was part of the reason she lost.. so yes. I guess his shouting it not making an impact.. I think I'll eat a scone now and

keep celebrating our victories

Edited by LostSouls7

43 minutes ago, LostSouls7 said:

They do listen.. Obama and Hillary persoanlly called Alex out on TV for being against her..

and he was part of the reason she lost.. so yes. I guess his shouting it not making an impact.. I think I'll eat a scone now and

well it will be great if you can support that with links,,,,,

• Like 3

So what happened to these FEMA camps he's rambling about? Does he still talk about them?

• Like 4

6 hours ago, LostSouls7 said:

He does shout.. but I love when he shouts at the big corporations and banks! he is sticking it to the man like no other!

I love it.

haha --- yes he is the antidote to the Obedient Mouthpieces hired by MSM and Private
Intelligence Agencies -- 
I haven't always '''got''' Alex Jones but I have definitely warmed to him and his team over
the last few months during the US Presidential Election build up and aftermath -

InfoWars is the Fast Lane ... maybe like the Grand Prix of information (info to be considered) 
in contrast to the sloooow chug chug speed restricted Mind Control Media -- :D 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, LostSouls7 said:

thanks for that --- Alex is sooooo fired up it should be good -  

5 hours ago, LostSouls7 said:

lol --- hope you enjoyed your victory scone -- 

• Like 1

Dude has been hiding in the sewer lately.  I watched the whole video below and I have no idea what the record-breaking message is supposed to be.   Maybe someone can help me out?

Someone give me the best synopsis/summary of the anti-globalist narrative and show me the evidence for it.  Alex Jones isn't evidence and Alex Jones quoting someone else isn't evidence.  I'm interested in empirical evidence beyond the rhetorical for why I should take action or even be interested in what Alex Jones has to say.   I see a conspiracy-theory peddling fear monger who's selling products, primarily himself.   And YES, HE MIGHT BE RIGHT MOST OF THE TIME.   But that doesn't excuse being crazy the other part of the time.

They're out to get you, Alex!   (but not the rest of us)

Alex has got 1.9M subscribers on Youtube.  

The Young Turks?   3.2M

Roman Atwood?  11.4M!!!   Pranks, joy and family beat out politics, fear, division and nonsense.

No conspiracies just stealing gasoline in the 'Hood!

https://youtu.be/jCSE75_zHlU

• Like 1

16 hours ago, seeder said:

well it will be great if you can support that with links,,,,,

Here is the demon witch herself attacking Alex on TV by Name.

Obama attacked him and others on TV also.. but he didn't say names.

You can tell Hillary was upset to even call him out by name.

That is why she is trying to shut Alex down now.. he played a big role in her losing

13 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

So what happened to these FEMA camps he's rambling about? Does he still talk about them?

No that plan was defeated. Also trump took out those orders now. Hillary probably would have carried them out,

as Obama laid the evil paper work out for her... they didn't expect a real man Trump to take power.

6 hours ago, LostSouls7 said:

No that plan was defeated. Also trump took out those orders now. Hillary probably would have carried them out,

as Obama laid the evil paper work out for her... they didn't expect a real man Trump to take power.

Defeating boogeymen. I stopped the world from ending on 2012.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked