Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kinda Cool Dream

VerdeICe

So I dreamed that I was a kid, I was watching a scientist with tenticles for hands paint a tenticle on his table with a brush. The tenticle then became real and cooked itself, he ate it but I guess I tasted really gross. He then spilt some water which fell into a bottle in the room below. There another slightly older verson of myself looked into the bottle, It made whale noises. I guess a whale was trapped in the bottle. So I dumped it and a full sized whale was flopping around in my garage. Then something else came out, a cobra. This cobra wanted to eat me so I ran away on a tricycle. But that didnt work out, So I jammed the tricycle into my fence. I woke up after this

I dont know. Uhh, This is what I dreamed. Interpret it however you see fit. 

• Like 2

I don't know, do we really need to interpret dreams? Do they hold hidden meaning about our daily lives? Maybe on some level but lets face it, we have a lifetime of memories stored.When sleeping these memories seem to leach out in random bits creating sometimes humorous or nightmarish situations...they don't need to mean anything. Some research suggests dreams are tied to how we form memories

http://science.howstuffworks.com/life/inside-the-mind/human-brain/why-do-we-dream.htm

Wow, so many layers and potent images.

That was one whopper of a dream mate!

Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1