Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Am i psychic?

amaliagm

Hey, so for a long time now I can´t stop feeling observed in my own house, I know there´s nobody but I can´t stop feeling it. I also predict short time future unconsciously, feel negative and positive energies in a place, experience deja vu and remember my dreams quite well (I sometimes have lucid dreams).I have this memory of when my grandmother passed away when i was 6 or so, i would make space in my bed for her, so she could sleep with me. It sounds so creepy now. Does this mean i could be a psychic? If someone can read my present, future and past to me free i would really appreciate it. Thanks

Edited by amaliagm

Hi and welcome to this forum.  Can you explain what you mean by predicting 'short time future unconsciously?'  Also examples of deja vu?

Experiencing negative and positive energies in a place could indicate that you are psychically sensitive. Remembering dreams is not unusual but, by saying you sometimes have lucid dreams do you mean that they feel real or that you realise you are dreaming and exert some degree of control?

There are many forms of psychic abilities. I am claircognizant but not clairvoyant which is what you are asking here.

Edited by sees
  • Like 1

Hi. By predicting future unconsciously i mean by intuition. And I frequently have deja vu, for example when Im in class or something I feel like I´ve already lived that situation. 2 weeks ago or so I started a dream diary and I had my first lucid dream, I knew I was dreaming. Usually my dreams feel very real. In the house I live actually (i moved in 2 years ago) is where I feel observed and sometimes negative feelings. At night I always listen to noises (I live in an apartment, so I have neighbors on top of me, but I don´t explain why sometimes I hear like furniture moving at 12pm)

And last month I had this dream where my dog got very ill suddenly. I couldn't see her because my mother took her to the vet and she stayed there a few nights. Then they had to put her to sleep. The thing is that this did´t happen to me, but one of my best friends after a week or so of having the dream told me that her dog was really sick and had been in the vet for 2 days or so and if she didn't got better they had to put her to sleep. As they saw no improvement they put her to sleep.

Whilst I have psychic abilities, I would not classify myself as a psychic expert but I do recognise that some of your experiences are extra sensory so would fall into the realm of the paranormal. 

I do feel the need to say that I have not found this forum to be receptive to those that are gifted in these ways since so many members here come from a hard lined science angle of wanting 'proof'.  Given that modern science is based on the doctrine of materialism, this is highly problematic.  I have learnt to be reticent now about sharing my experiences, I hope this is not the case for yourself though.

Perhaps other psychic members here can better help you/be more beneficial to you.

Edited by sees
  • Like 2

To me, being psychic means reliably receiving accurate information that can't be known or guessed in a conventional way.

Edited by acute
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, amaliagm said:

And last month I had this dream where my dog got very ill suddenly. I couldn't see her because my mother took her to the vet and she stayed there a few nights. Then they had to put her to sleep. The thing is that this did´t happen to me, but one of my best friends after a week or so of having the dream told me that her dog was really sick and had been in the vet for 2 days or so and if she didn't got better they had to put her to sleep. As they saw no improvement they put her to sleep.

How old was the dog and how well did you know it?

Some people are very good a working things out, call it good intuition. This is not being psychic, can people see into the future? sure, foreseeing future events based on current information is not new and not unusual.

Weather forecasters predict the weather, you could predict the results of a game if one team is prominently better than the other, you could see an elderly person who looks as if they do not have long left, to die. 

What I do not understand is instead of trying to enhance your good intuition skills, you look  at the psychic route? 

5 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

How old was the dog and how well did you know it?

Some people are very good a working things out, call it good intuition. This is not being psychic, can people see into the future? sure, foreseeing future events based on current information is not new and not unusual.

Weather forecasters predict the weather, you could predict the results of a game if one team is prominently better than the other, you could see an elderly person who looks as if they do not have long left, to die. 

What I do not understand is instead of trying to enhance your good intuition skills, you look  at the psychic route? 

Working things out is not what intuition is!  Intuition is direct knowing and comes from the subconscious.

1 minute ago, sees said:

Working things out is not what intuition is!  Intuition is direct knowing and comes from the subconscious.

This is why I am asking how well she knew the dog. 

4 minutes ago, amaliagm said:

The dog was 10 months old, the vet could´t even explain what happened to her (it was a really serious problem in the nervous system). I saw it only once. @freetoroam

If the vet could not explain what happened, then how do you know it was a serious problem in the nervous system?

Poor thing, only 10 months old. A serious problem in the nervous system for a dog that age does not happen over night. As it was your best friends dog - was your best friend talking to you about their dog and the dogs problem and for how ling before the dog passed away?

Where did your friend get the dog from? there have been some awful stories about certain breeders selling puppies with all kinds of illnesses without telling the buying.

I meant that the vet couldn't explain why it happened to her in such a young age. My friend told me on friday that she was really ill and they put her to sleep on monday, it was quick and sudden @freetoroam