Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NBC admits mind control

preacherman76

57 minutes ago, darkmoonlady said:

Um because Donald Trump says so?? 

Where is the Russian agent part?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, darkmoonlady said:

BTW Alex Jones, Info Wars, Prison Planet are not a "news source". They are Conspiracy Theory websites. Alex Jones is a personality run amok into crazy town. He isn't reputable or reliable. 

Here are 45 times he was wrong, there are more of course.. 

https://youtu.be/bxt_bEDdTTc

You could make a similar video showing failed predictions from any news source. Heck there are video's about CNN directly knowingly telling lies.

• Like 3

From what I've heard Trump was on some news show at the same time as Putin (they were in different locations). They 'met' remotely (not in real life) and during the news show Trump claims to have gotten along well with Putin. However, when all the stuff about Trump being a Russian puppet came onto the scene Trump starting saying he'd never even met Putin. This has all lead to a bunch of confusion and allegations. Remember, the liberal left is going to jump on anything Trump has ever said...and Trump has only been a politician less than 2 years.

Personally, I really don't think Trump is pro-Russia. Oh, he'd certainly do a deal with Russia but it would have to be pro-America. Also, I really do think Trump is far less hawkish than Clinton would have been. When everyone was going on and on about nuclear codes and such I was cringing thinking about how badly Clinton would have gotten along with Russia (aka, not good at all).

• Like 5

Of course all media is a bit biased.

But I'm pretty sure that the least biased opinions comes from the big news-networks.

I would like to know where you all who talk about media mind control get your "news" from, are you sure those sources are reliable?

Zam

Edited by Zamor

The media is a tool of the government...and the government is a tool of the Left...hence...the media is a tool of the left.  They ignore the sins of the Left and harp on the sins of the Right...and if there aren't any, they make them up.

People are sheep.   The Media is the shepard of the sheep.   Baaaaaaaaaaa!

And some people still think Orwell's 1984 was a work of fiction....baaaaa!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lilly said:

From what I've heard Trump was on some news show at the same time as Putin (they were in different locations). They 'met' remotely (not in real life) and during the news show Trump claims to have gotten along well with Putin. However, when all the stuff about Trump being a Russian puppet came onto the scene Trump starting saying he'd never even met Putin. This has all lead to a bunch of confusion and allegations. Remember, the liberal left is going to jump on anything Trump has ever said...and Trump has only been a politician less than 2 years.

Personally, I really don't think Trump is pro-Russia. Oh, he'd certainly do a deal with Russia but it would have to be pro-America. Also, I really do think Trump is far less hawkish than Clinton would have been. When everyone was going on and on about nuclear codes and such I was cringing thinking about how badly Clinton would have gotten along with Russia (aka, not good at all).

Me neither.   NBC  stay very  involved in fake news about  Putin and Russia and our President as if they're running actual real news lol

2 hours ago, Zamor said:

But I'm pretty sure that the least biased opinions comes from the big news-networks.

I would like to know where you all who talk about media mind control get your "news" from, are you sure those sources are reliable?

Zam

you mean like cnn, and nbc?  

the source is nbc itself,  have you read first post in this thread? 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Zamor said:

Zam

I could not agree less with your second sentence. I would have to write a book to list examples of how and why I disagree with your opinion. For just one example, the New York Times *admitted* that their election coverage was extremely one-sided. That's straight from the donkey's mouth.

• Like 2