Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trying to locate missing jewellery

CountryChick5

I have moved houses a few times and have misplaced or lost some of my jewellery? Can anyone please help me out? I know for certain that I can't find my engagement ring and wedding ring set but there are others missing too. Thanks and sorry if I have posted in the wrong area.

Edited by CountryChick5

• 2 weeks later...

I am getting a message "Try the bottom drawer!"

I have a similar problem because I miss some Fabergé eggs.

• Like 1

I do feel there is some old dresser that hasn't been checked thoroughly.

Let me be clear. I don't believe in Saints. That said, I understand that sometimes we can play with our psyche in a way that benefits us. 

Try St. Anthony or St. Expedite. Might put you in a frame of mind to remember where you put it. 

try your friends pocket or local pound shops. 

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 24/02/2017 at 10:09 PM, CountryChick5 said:

I have moved houses a few times and have misplaced or lost some of my jewellery? Can anyone please help me out? I know for certain that I can't find my engagement ring and wedding ring set but there are others missing too. Thanks and sorry if I have posted in the wrong area.

This sounds weird but why would they be in your bathroom. Small bag usually used for soap tooth paste etc. This is probably off the wall but Reading this post that was just an idea that came strongly to me.

Logic asks me how well you trust the people who helped you move house.

Try letting go of attachments and ante up slowly and replace. If already have a spare then give that one away too for this was all in vain.

Sorry you need to keep moving. I send blessings for you as moving is hectic and stressful but also not good for stability.

True blessings for stability now, send, receive, open doors, area and place prepare a place for long stay. Let those around be help and look out. All other rings were pawned probably, Check pawns if few but if not and then in different town oh my they are gone possibly straight to dealers who store it in their chest of drawers bottom shelf.

But you should organize the chest of drawers, Put the best things down below and if you are like make an altar there to be grounded blessed and grow for others and yourself you know. Breath, relax, but on the floor then get up. All the chest of drawers, If not then do this to yourself. Drop, stop, and roll. You are on fire and your tears are not in vain as they have energy to turn it off.

If children are there and little enough child proof what you can.

Well the USB and SD cards I truly feel sorrowful lady but know this. Technology is not forever. All is stored in the Akashic and you will be able to look through it and edit too once there,

13 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

This sounds weird but why would they be in your bathroom. Small bag usually used for soap tooth paste etc. This is probably off the wall but Reading this post that was just an idea that came strongly to me.

Logic asks me how well you trust the people who helped you move house.

Possibly, I will have a look when I clean the bathroom. A couple of months ago I would have said I trusted them all 100% but am not sure now as one was my best friend who isn't talking to me at the moment. :(

11 hours ago, I hide behind words said:

Try letting go of attachments and ante up slowly and replace. If already have a spare then give that one away too for this was all in vain.

Sorry you need to keep moving. I send blessings for you as moving is hectic and stressful but also not good for stability.

True blessings for stability now, send, receive, open doors, area and place prepare a place for long stay. Let those around be help and look out. All other rings were pawned probably, Check pawns if few but if not and then in different town oh my they are gone possibly straight to dealers who store it in their chest of drawers bottom shelf.

But you should organize the chest of drawers, Put the best things down below and if you are like make an altar there to be grounded blessed and grow for others and yourself you know. Breath, relax, but on the floor then get up. All the chest of drawers, If not then do this to yourself. Drop, stop, and roll. You are on fire and your tears are not in vain as they have energy to turn it off.

If children are there and little enough child proof what you can.

Well the USB and SD cards I truly feel sorrowful lady but know this. Technology is not forever. All is stored in the Akashic and you will be able to look through it and edit too once there,

Thank you I am thinking they are gone but thought it was worth a shot. Will have a look when I unpack more boxes ect, in the bathroom and the shed. 

• Like 1

On 3/12/2017 at 7:58 AM, captainsherry said:

Thank you I will keep looking. 

• Like 1

On 2/24/2017 at 0:39 PM, CountryChick5 said:

I have moved houses a few times and have misplaced or lost some of my jewellery

Could you give me all the addresses of your previous houses you lived in. :whistle:

• Like 1

On Saturday, March 11, 2017 at 3:11 PM, ChaosRose said:

Let me be clear. I don't believe in Saints. That said, I understand that sometimes we can play with our psyche in a way that benefits us. 

Try St. Anthony or St. Expedite. Might put you in a frame of mind to remember where you put it. 

This tells me that the Saints believe in You! folk Saint Rosa Chaotica you will be in the second stage of life where more is revealed yet the struggle to heal all of us and their side too is level 2. But we get new skills. Lol 

Really though...Well played hand to suggest what might help another even if you don't believe.

Big mind and heart to do such so applause.

On Saturday, March 11, 2017 at 2:58 PM, captainsherry said:

On Thursday, March 09, 2017 at 2:27 PM, captainsherry said:

I am getting a message "Try the bottom drawer!"

Thank you I checked mine and because of it my first folk magic altar was set up where I'm staying. Clutter city and you helped me.

LOL at Saint Rosa Chaotica. 

2 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Could you give me all the addresses of your previous houses you lived in. :whistle:

Nice try.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CountryChick5 said:

Thank you I will keep looking. 

Stop looking dear it eats up energy with hunt in mind, if meant to be they will appear, if not bless who has them by find or steal and consider it a gift. It will help boost your system and we can all use that.

But what if you one day repair a wall and find a secret compartment and they are there?

Back up on disc next time hun. 

3 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

LOL at Saint Rosa Chaotica. 

Well I think honorific applies now as you post with heart on politics forum. 

On 2/24/2017 at 6:39 AM, CountryChick5 said:

You are the true gold and have always been and no worries this is right but you are looking in the wrong area

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 7:39 AM, CountryChick5 said:

Try this its is what we always did , asked you path finder to find these items and just  let go of all anxiety, don`nt even think about . and they will finally  pop up :mellow: