Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Forgotten Voices Paranormal

Forgotten Voices

Hey Guys,

Hope you are all well :) I have just found this amazing forum! My interest in the paranormal started at a young age the moment i believed in the paranormal was when i was about 13-14 and myself and a friend was in the woods building dens "boys will be boys" and i heard what sounded like leafs rustling so i turned to my right "this is still as clear today as it was in that moment" and what i had seen was a women and a dog standing there so i said hello and turned back to my friend and he said to me who are you saying hello to there is no one there!. I froze solid could not take in what i had just seen that was my first ever time i had seen an apparition from that moment on and till now i have always had a interest in all things paranormal! nowadays i have my own paranormal youtube channel & i do spirit box & evp sessions as well as smoke itc I have captured alot of orbs and multicoloured lights as well as whispers in my ears i have been scratched and touched lots of activity. The paranormal is a huge passion of mine and it is great to be here! :)  

I hope its ok to post this here but this is my youtube channel with all my evidence that i have captured.

I do regular live stream events and uploaded  all my findings 

Edited by Forgotten Voices
  • Like 1

Welcome Forgotten Voices. I too am fascinated by all things paranormal. So, I hope you stick around this forum and give us some interesting stuff. I am a believer in many paranormal things too.

Just for your information, although this forum is called Unexplained Mysteries it seems the predominant members here are not believers in the paranormal and some are rather impolite in their mocking of believers. I just want to forewarn you, and not to let that discourage you from expressing your findings and beliefs because I want to hear more

Thank you for your reply George yes like wise like i said its my passion :) Thank you for the warning i believe  9 times out of 10 it is fear of the unknown that holds people back but whatever maybe said it will not stop me from doing the passion i love :) Please if your on youtube hit the sub button have a look through my evidence and let me know what you think.   

Edited by Forgotten Voices

23 minutes ago, Forgotten Voices said:

Please if your on youtube hit the sub button have a look through my evidence and let me know what you think.   

How do I hit the sub button on youtube?

12 minutes ago, Forgotten Voices said:

If you click on my trailer vid the sub button is down below :) 

Got it (youtube newbie here). I'll check these videos out! Sounds like my kind of fun!

3 hours ago, Forgotten Voices said:

Haha no worries mate thank you hope you enjoy! :)

The first one I watched was Jan-Feb Smoke. I think it needs a verbal explanation telling us the what and how of this. I was a bit nonplussed.