Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird Things Happening

xvvarx

So I have been joking around about the devil and stuff with my friend. I didn't believe in anything like that before but some weird stuff has been going on the past few days. First off doors have been randomly closing in my apartment but that may be because of the air conditioning. The other day I was walking out to my vehicle and I heard the parking break pop off and it just started rolling back as I approached it. Today I was at work and when I went to log onto the computer the number 3466694 was typed into it. Also my coworker was talking about someone and described them as "the spawn of Satan". Then a few minutes ago I was walking outside to my vehicle and the lights were 100% on. I thought it was weird that my roommate didn't say anything because he walked past it like 5 times. When I got in it the light switch was in the off position so without touching it I checked my lights again and they were off. Overthinking thing like I usually do I said out loud "turn my lights on" and nothing happened so I went inside. A few minutes ago my friend and I were sitting on the couch and his phone just started taking pictures when nobody was touching it. Is this all a coincidence or should I be worried about something?

I hope y'all don't take this as a joke because I swear it's 100% the truth.

Oh and also there was a black cat following me around outside the other night

Edited by xvvarx

Can't say but personally I think it may be a mistake joking about something that is not really funny. If you believe in the God of the bible you must also believe in the devil, right? If you don't believe in either maybe you should still take it more seriously as to what you are experiencing.

What kind of car is it? If it were my car I'd schedule a service appointment to have parking brake and electrical system checked. 

Black cats are attributed to witches not Satan but that's a myth. Next time try to pet the kitty. Nothing to worry about other than fleas or getting scratched. 

3466694? Not the "mark of the beast". Nothing to worry about. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

What kind of car is it? If it were my car I'd schedule a service appointment to have parking brake and electrical system checked. 

Black cats are attributed to witches not Satan but that's a myth. Next time try to pet the kitty. Nothing to worry about other than fleas or getting scratched. 

3466694? Not the "mark of the beast". Nothing to worry about. 

It's a jeep but I do all the maintenance on it and it is 100% fine (being an aircraft mechanic I would hope I can check the electrical system of a jeep lol) but I'm sure the rest is just a coincidence then. I don't believe in god or the devil but I thought I would ask. Just weird stuff. Thanks for the replies

• Like 2

My opinion and hope I dont sound rude because I'm not. This sounds made up to have something to post ? 

2 minutes ago, Darkenpath25 said:

My opinion and hope I dont sound rude because I'm not. This sounds made up to have something to post ? 

I respect your opinion. Everyone is entitled to believe in what they want

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, xvvarx said:

I respect your opinion. Everyone is entitled to believe in what they want

True . I see so many newbies post just to get attention . Sorry 

Edited by Darkenpath25

14 minutes ago, Darkenpath25 said:

True . I see so many newbies post just to get attention . Sorry 

Haha I did just join but that's cause my research brought me to this website 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xvvarx said:

Is this all a coincidence or should I be worried about something?

For all the good they do, our brains are notorious for undermining us. You'd be surprised how many casual chit-chats about demons have sent imaginations into overdrive and suddenly every cliche superstition is attributed to everyday occurrences.

Demons do not exist.  Even if they did, I would imagine they'd have more fun things to do than flip light switches.

Doors open and close on their own all the time (wind, air pressure, hinge issues), the number 666 is just a number, references to the 'spawn of Satan' are common (I would know, as the expression has been used to describe me on numerous occasions), lights can turn on and off due to faulty wiring, and so on. As for black cats, some cultures consider them lucky omens. You should get someone to look at your car though. As good as you are with cars, a second opinion wouldn't hurt.

So yeah, you are overthinking it. But for what it's worth, five bucks says the following will resonate with just about everyone:

2FurEM6.jpg?1

Edited by Claire.
  • Like 1

Yeah things can cross over. I had been researching satanic ceremonies and checking out different sigils. As you say joking around. Maybe for around a month.

When my baby girl started crying and pointing up to the ceiling in the corner of the room and squealing in hysterics and acting totally out of character. I knew then that just fooling around was dangerous. There are other dimensions definitely. I performed a cleansing ritual with sage and nothing has happened since

4 hours ago, Probee said:

Yeah things can cross over. I had been researching satanic ceremonies and checking out different sigils. As you say joking around. Maybe for around a month.

When my baby girl started crying and pointing up to the ceiling in the corner of the room and squealing in hysterics and acting totally out of character. I knew then that just fooling around was dangerous. There are other dimensions definitely. I performed a cleansing ritual with sage and nothing has happened since

Or she could have been having a night terror. 

• Like 1

On 3/1/2017 at 6:23 AM, Probee said:

Oh yeah , the Devil hates sage  ... he also hates sauce on his chips - dont do that , he go right off !