Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Majority find Trump embarrassing

Unusual Tournament

Yeah, Trump is embarrassing. No getting over that, for sure.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

In your opinion, what is non-regressive media?

Fox News is non-regressive. I'm talking about the hard news programs. I'm not referring to opinion shows that air in prime time. You should check out one or two clips of the Fox News 6:00 PM newscast to decide for yourself.

• Like 1

Just now, Paranormal Panther said:

Fox News is non-regressive. I'm talking about the hard news programs. I'm not referring to opinion shows that air in prime time. You should check out one or two clips of the Fox News 6:00 PM newscast to decide for yourself.

Can't 'cause I'm a quasi-Luddite.

Not only am I still on dialup, my TV is only connected to a DVD player. :D

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Kismit said:

Some people not necessarily you or anyone here, believe what they are told a high percentage of the time. 

Having a person of power decree that only watching fox news is the thing to do, opens up the possibility of corruption and coercion down the track. 

And Rupert Murdoch's news corporations have been in trouble for dodgy dealings in the past. 

You may not agree with the media, but it's in everyone's best interests to keep it an open and free forum.

Our First Amendment certainly is not endangered by Trump's opinion of the dishonest and misleading "progressive" media. There is no censorship. Trump just says what aware people know, which is that many news outlets are nothing more than arms of the Democratic Party. The New York Times admitted that they unfairly supported Hillary, so you don't need to take just my word for it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Can't 'cause I'm a quasi-Luddite.

Not only am I still on dialup, my TV is only connected to a DVD player. :D

Check out the Fox News web site. Check out You Tube.

8 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

His "enemies of the people" statement sent shivers up my spine for sure. 

Yet, leftists tend to be the ones who act like fascists. You should hide under your bed to be on the safe side, though.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Our First Amendment certainly is not endangered by Trump's opinion of the dishonest and misleading "progressive" media. There is no censorship. 

I didn't say it was. But if Trump could censor the media he would.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kismit said:

I didn't say it was. But if Trump could censor the media he would.

No, he wouldn't. For one thing, they hang themselves with the rope they make, so it wouldn't even be necessary to censor them.

• Like 1