Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Confusing dream, help me with the meaning.

TotallyConfusedTeen

In my dream as of last night, I along with a bunch of other girls and we were in a room, all chained, some crying. Suddenly men appeared (I didn't recconise them, or how many there weren't, but boy were they tall and creepy) we were in a somewhat dark area outside, all naked. The men took three of us, me included. The one that took me beat me, abused me and raped me. When he was done he sat their and laughed, adding to the humiliation. Their was a pinch in my neck and suddenly I was asleep. When I awoke I was surrounded. A lot more men, some raped me others just watched. Some even tortured me with bites, and whips, scratching, etc. 

I don't remember falling asleep again in the dream, but when I did, I was in the park near where I live. Bruised slightly with a tiny scratch. But instead of remembering what had happened or how long I was their, I thought I was just hanging out at the park with friends who had to leave. 

When a a cop car pulled up, I was scared. When he got out, he walked towards me, he asked something like, "Ade you ok? Where have you been, your parents were looking everywhere for you!" I was confused I had a right to be at that point. He pulled me up and took of his jacket, covering my thin layered clothing. When I realized this hadn't been what I had worn to the park I though I must've gone to a friends to borrow it. 

After getting in the backseat, my stomach growled, though I had eaten breakfast 'that' morning. When he was in the car, he used his radios to contact the station. After that I think I had fallen asleep or something cause what I knew next was I was in a hospital room. 

When the doctor walked in he gasped,but quickly covered it. After a check up and a bunch of ex rays I went to my house (or a new house one I wasn't familiar with) and a bunch of friends came over to check on me and some stay the night. Hey asked where I had been, and what I had been doing for the past few weeks. I looked at them confused, I had yet again been at the park. 

They sigh, cause in real life I'm stubborn like this) and gave up. They started talking about the girls who were found dead, raped, and abused.  Suddenly a knock was sounded, and since t was only me and my friends (my family went out for dinner I wasn't hungry bough my stomach was growling) we wondered who it was. When I open the door is was a bunch of men. They walked in and sat on my couches and dining room seats. 

"Stay quiet and don't move, any of you. Sit in a circle on the floor." He had said, he had a large knife in his hand. And a gun bulged out of his pocket. We had agreed to sit. But when the time was right we would strike. Later that night my sister had called to tell me she was going to the hospital for another family member. 

I agreed if she had to to go. After hanging up I look to see the guy is asleep. I take a pillow and try to suffocate them. But when I was pulled off I remember there wer other guys. They guy pulled me off, and pushed me to my knees, making me bow slightly. Pulling my hair back he laughs Mekong me look at him. I turn my head just enough to see the other guys enter, and my friends corraled into a corner. 

Suddenly my cousin showed up, entering like she usually does. After a quick second of seeing us all like this a guy grabs her putting her with my friends. (Now that I think about it I didn't even know any of the other girls, I think they might've been some girls that lived near me but were also kid napped) The guy that I t used to kill stands up, taking his belt off, his college pulles me up, and turns me around. He takes the thin shirt off, along with unclipping my bra, while holding my arms. I felt the first hit, I'm pretty sure in physical form too, along with the next ten, which each strike held more pain as he struck me. 

Adter around fifteen he had stopped. But I could not feel anything anymore for the now being. His friend let me go, and as I put my arms down the breath a little, scorching pain had graced my presence. 

When i look up a guy was pouring lemon juice on my back. 

The guy hat held me says, "I like her better when she was chained and gagged." I gasped, more in pain, but also when he pulls out handcuffs and a clipping chain that was semi-long. 

I got up, my cousin following me, pushing         the guys. I grab the closest thing to a weapon (which was a piece of wood from a Forestry class)  and hit the three guys around my friends. They all fell straight down, likely passed out. 

My friends came in and hugged me but I screamed slightly in pain from my back. They let go, we walk outside, to see snow everywhere, seeing as how all he girls were in shoes and I wasn't my feet were cold. The last two leader guys of guys walk outside. My friends go the other way, while me and my cousin go opposite. Both of them followed me, I grabbed one of them, pushing them backwards down my hill of snow, which they were highly slippery, and as one hit his head in a metal pole by our fence I fell off the deck sliding my self. My cousin jumps out, the other guy following. 

My cousin somehow gets ahead andpushes me sideways so that I can grab a pole and stop myself. When I did, I realize she hadn't been luck enough to grab my foot. I pull myself up and push myself down catching up to speed with my cousin.

When I caught up to her slightly passed the church and its large parking lot , I said, "Grass! Go into the grass!" When we went into the grass it started to melt and we stopped. When I stood up the grass was once again green along with all the around. Walking up I notice I pushed he remaining  guy into a ditch. 

When my friends showed up I was sitting in he middle of the parking lot, my knees to my chest as I put the pices together on what had happened and from. The hair pulling it brought memories back. 

When they sat wth me, one asked, "you were so brave... what had happened to us those few weeks..." 

"They beat us, abused us, raped us, and used us." I replied. Suddenly I burst out crying, it was finally over. 

A male voice (whom I recognized) had said, "Look who is finally not tough. Who knew you could cry?" I knew the voice, his name was Shaunn. 

I looked at him, tears rolling down my face, my face ugly as freak now with my crying, and replied with, "I'm not always tough. I can cry too. I might not seem like it, but I cried on the inside. But I had to stay strong. Not just for me but for all of you." 

After pushing my head against the shoulder of one of my friends, I woke up in real life. 

So so can someone tell me what it means? Keep in mind, I don't know why I dreamed this, I mean like I'm 14. So can anyone help me? My mental adviser says its good if I can solve my dreams to help me Inc real life but I'm clueless about his one.... thanks!! 

In a  room means self. I believe you have had just  a terrifying dream of being raped.  Were  you suggested this by a program you watch or someone suggested it to you?Think the day or the days before you had this dream, if you were upset  about this issue of rape.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TotallyConfusedTeen said:

In my dream as of last night, I along with a bunch of other girls and we were in a room, all chained, some crying. Suddenly men appeared (I didn't recconise them, or how many there weren't, but boy were they tall and creepy) we were in a somewhat dark area outside, all naked. The men took three of us, me included. The one that took me beat me, abused me and raped me. When he was done he sat their and laughed, adding to the humiliation. Their was a pinch in my neck and suddenly I was asleep. When I awoke I was surrounded. A lot more men, some raped me others just watched. Some even tortured me with bites, and whips, scratching, etc. 

I don't remember falling asleep again in the dream, but when I did, I was in the park near where I live. Bruised slightly with a tiny scratch. But instead of remembering what had happened or how long I was their, I thought I was just hanging out at the park with friends who had to leave. 

When a a cop car pulled up, I was scared. When he got out, he walked towards me, he asked something like, "Ade you ok? Where have you been, your parents were looking everywhere for you!" I was confused I had a right to be at that point. He pulled me up and took of his jacket, covering my thin layered clothing. When I realized this hadn't been what I had worn to the park I though I must've gone to a friends to borrow it. 

After getting in the backseat, my stomach growled, though I had eaten breakfast 'that' morning. When he was in the car, he used his radios to contact the station. After that I think I had fallen asleep or something cause what I knew next was I was in a hospital room. 

When the doctor walked in he gasped,but quickly covered it. After a check up and a bunch of ex rays I went to my house (or a new house one I wasn't familiar with) and a bunch of friends came over to check on me and some stay the night. Hey asked where I had been, and what I had been doing for the past few weeks. I looked at them confused, I had yet again been at the park. 

They sigh, cause in real life I'm stubborn like this) and gave up. They started talking about the girls who were found dead, raped, and abused.  Suddenly a knock was sounded, and since t was only me and my friends (my family went out for dinner I wasn't hungry bough my stomach was growling) we wondered who it was. When I open the door is was a bunch of men. They walked in and sat on my couches and dining room seats. 

"Stay quiet and don't move, any of you. Sit in a circle on the floor." He had said, he had a large knife in his hand. And a gun bulged out of his pocket. We had agreed to sit. But when the time was right we would strike. Later that night my sister had called to tell me she was going to the hospital for another family member. 

I agreed if she had to to go. After hanging up I look to see the guy is asleep. I take a pillow and try to suffocate them. But when I was pulled off I remember there wer other guys. They guy pulled me off, and pushed me to my knees, making me bow slightly. Pulling my hair back he laughs Mekong me look at him. I turn my head just enough to see the other guys enter, and my friends corraled into a corner. 

Suddenly my cousin showed up, entering like she usually does. After a quick second of seeing us all like this a guy grabs her putting her with my friends. (Now that I think about it I didn't even know any of the other girls, I think they might've been some girls that lived near me but were also kid napped) The guy that I t used to kill stands up, taking his belt off, his college pulles me up, and turns me around. He takes the thin shirt off, along with unclipping my bra, while holding my arms. I felt the first hit, I'm pretty sure in physical form too, along with the next ten, which each strike held more pain as he struck me. 

Adter around fifteen he had stopped. But I could not feel anything anymore for the now being. His friend let me go, and as I put my arms down the breath a little, scorching pain had graced my presence. 

When i look up a guy was pouring lemon juice on my back. 

The guy hat held me says, "I like her better when she was chained and gagged." I gasped, more in pain, but also when he pulls out handcuffs and a clipping chain that was semi-long. 

I got up, my cousin following me, pushing         the guys. I grab the closest thing to a weapon (which was a piece of wood from a Forestry class)  and hit the three guys around my friends. They all fell straight down, likely passed out. 

My friends came in and hugged me but I screamed slightly in pain from my back. They let go, we walk outside, to see snow everywhere, seeing as how all he girls were in shoes and I wasn't my feet were cold. The last two leader guys of guys walk outside. My friends go the other way, while me and my cousin go opposite. Both of them followed me, I grabbed one of them, pushing them backwards down my hill of snow, which they were highly slippery, and as one hit his head in a metal pole by our fence I fell off the deck sliding my self. My cousin jumps out, the other guy following. 

My cousin somehow gets ahead andpushes me sideways so that I can grab a pole and stop myself. When I did, I realize she hadn't been luck enough to grab my foot. I pull myself up and push myself down catching up to speed with my cousin.

When I caught up to her slightly passed the church and its large parking lot , I said, "Grass! Go into the grass!" When we went into the grass it started to melt and we stopped. When I stood up the grass was once again green along with all the around. Walking up I notice I pushed he remaining  guy into a ditch. 

When my friends showed up I was sitting in he middle of the parking lot, my knees to my chest as I put the pices together on what had happened and from. The hair pulling it brought memories back. 

When they sat wth me, one asked, "you were so brave... what had happened to us those few weeks..." 

"They beat us, abused us, raped us, and used us." I replied. Suddenly I burst out crying, it was finally over. 

A male voice (whom I recognized) had said, "Look who is finally not tough. Who knew you could cry?" I knew the voice, his name was Shaunn. 

I looked at him, tears rolling down my face, my face ugly as freak now with my crying, and replied with, "I'm not always tough. I can cry too. I might not seem like it, but I cried on the inside. But I had to stay strong. Not just for me but for all of you." 

After pushing my head against the shoulder of one of my friends, I woke up in real life. 

So so can someone tell me what it means? Keep in mind, I don't know why I dreamed this, I mean like I'm 14. So can anyone help me? My mental adviser says its good if I can solve my dreams to help me Inc real life but I'm clueless about his one.... thanks!! 

Firstly,  I am sorry you had such a long and emotionally draining dream. 

Dreams don't always (if ever)  carry additional meaning. It could be our brains making sense or something that we saw through the day, even though we didn't register that what we saw influenced us.

• Like 2

The Meaning of Dreams:

Nobody knows exactly the true purpose of dreaming. It’s possible that our dreams are used for humans to consolidate its memories for things that happened the day before. Once in the dream state, it’s also possible that our brain pulls information that we need and disregards the stuff that we don’t. Many researchers feel that our dreams are like a noise in the background that is thought out and organized. This would mean that our dreams are simply the brain’s way of making sense of unexpected transmissions happening during our sleep. Depending on the person, some will have the ability to control their dreams better than others...

Here is a small extract of a lengthy article. 

Hello,

I suspect you had this dream to give you a better perspective about the harshness in our world.

Solving the dream is not an intellectual undertaking as I see these things. Compassion for self and what humanity has created would be the solution I would get if this were my dream.

John

No one other than yourself can tell you what a dream means. Dreams are very personal and subject to opinion and personal experience. People say things like "such and such represents pain in dreams, and such and such is symbolic of love/fear/etc" when in reality there are no cut and dried definitions for anything anyone dreams. For example - birds, you'll find all kinds of BS as to what they supposedly represent in dreams. In reality, they can mean anything. You may hate birds, love birds, be scared of birds, or find them fascinating - it all depends on how YOU see them.

The only one who knows what it actually means is you and your subconscious.

Edited by moonman