Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Witches cast mass spell against Donald Trump

Still Waters

Most of Donald Trump's opponents believe they will have to wait four more years to see him leave the White House.

But America's witches are more optimistic.

At the stroke of midnight on Friday, followers of witchcraft across the US performed a mass spell designed to remove the president from office.

A Facebook group devoted to the ritual has attracted over 10,500 likes, and coined the hashtag #magicresistance.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39090334

• Like 4

Oh dear god. Now the right wing christians will view this as confirmation Trump is gods right hand man sent to save us.  I mean he must be if witches are opposing him right? :rolleyes: 

• Like 2

It just gets sillier. 

• Like 2

There is so much dumb located in that story that I am almost at a lose for words to express just how silly this whole thing is.

I mean all these witches could be using their powers for better tasks, such as locating and repairing the binding on my Warhammer Fantasy Battles 3rd edition hardback rules book, which I can only presume was stolen by some evil sorcerer, or just misplaced, either way.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Oh dear god. Now the right wing christians will view this as confirmation Trump is gods right hand man sent to save us.  I mean he must be if witches are opposing him right? :rolleyes: 

when this started a bit ago, there were some (serious?) people responding along the lines of "our prayers elected him, and now they will protect him!"

maybe everyone will just get turned into snakes. that'd be ok.

• Like 2

Witches are for the most part environmentalist, (worship nature) which would make them against Trump by almost default.  Witches have been doing spells since before the election against Trump, so much for that.  There are lessons to be learned before Trump gets the boot, one must be active in the real world to effect real change. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

when this started a bit ago, there were some (serious?) people responding along the lines of "our prayers elected him, and now they will protect him!"

Those folks are my relatives, no question mark needed, they are all too serious about that stuff. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Grandpa Greenman said:

Witches are for the most part environmentalist, (worship nature) which would make them against Trump by almost default.  Witches have been doing spells since before the election against Trump, so much for that.  There are lessons to be learned before Trump gets the boot, one must be active in the real world to effect real change. 

Who would you prefer to see in the Big Chair?

Here's my sigil. Notice the big trademark. 

Sigil

If nothing else, it's good therapy. 

I sense the dark side of the Force is strong in HeWhoMustNotBeNamed. 

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

She turned me into a newt!

Well...I got better. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Who would you prefer to see in the Big Chair?

Bernie

• Like 2

Any and all nasty spells working with negative forces will return to sender -

As you sow so shall you reap -

Do unto others as you would have done to yourself -

It would be far more productive to shower Trump with Love Spells so that he will
be more spiritually nourished for the huge tasks ahead - :)

So

"I invoke the protection of Divine Mother's embrace"

For Donald Trump

"I invoke the protection of Divine Mother's grace"

For Donald Trump 

:D......:tu:

3 hours ago, bee said:

Any and all nasty spells working with negative forces will return to sender -

As you sow so shall you reap -

Do unto others as you would have done to yourself -

Exact;y. The fundamental principal is "harm none", and trying to get rid of him, without being very careful about how you specify how, is surely leaving the possibility harm open. Even (if you believe him) when ol' Gerald Gardner cast his spell to prevent H*tler invading Britain, it was just to stop him doing that and not any further than that. This "magicresistance" crowd (sorry, mustn't forget the hashtag) sound like a bunch of teen wannabe witches who like think it's really cool, y'know.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Grandpa Greenman said:

Bernie

You'd written off Jill Stein then?

4 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

You'd written off Jill Stein then?

I think she was just a  consolation prize once Bernie didnt jump ship to a third party.  

• Like 2

I ended up voting for Hillary as the consolation prize.  I like Stein, but I didn't want her for president, like to see her in the Senate, though. 

They aren't very good witches if they don't know how karma works. =/ 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

She turned me into a newt!

Well...I got better. 

counterpoint: i wouldn't mind being a newt

On 2/26/2017 at 0:17 PM, bee said:

It would be far more productive to shower Trump with Love Spells so that he will
be more spiritually nourished for the huge tasks ahead - :)

Great point.   Why waste the spells on negative?    Why not use spells to make him better?

• Like 1