Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DNC picks Perez

Merc14

9 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Yamato, Ellison was friends with Farrakhan. Can you dig it? Trump never even knew or met Duke. Don't even pretend that they're in the same solar system.

I don't know how you deal with such lunacy and it never stops, he just keeps changing the topic to drag you deeper into the most ridiculous arguments imaginable. 

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Yamato, Ellison was friends with Farrakhan. Can you dig it? Trump never even knew or met Duke. Don't even pretend that they're in the same solar system.

I can dig it, but the Anti Defamation League doesn't care and so it doesn't matter.

• Like 1

nothing to see here

Edited by Paranormal Panther

14 minutes ago, Yamato said:

I can dig it, but the Anti Defamation League doesn't care and so it doesn't matter.

Did you have a bad experience with a Jewish woman? You seem to have issues with that particular tribe. :lol:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

I don't know how you deal with such lunacy and it never stops, he just keeps changing the topic to drag you deeper into the most ridiculous arguments imaginable. 

I must be a masochist who craves gas-lighting. That's the only explanation that makes sense.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Did you have a bad experience with a Jewish woman? You seem to have issues with that particular tribe. :lol:

You reply back with this garbage because I accurately assess what ADL says?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Yamato said:

You reply back with this garbage because I accurately assess what ADL says?

I'm right, and you're right. I don't trust the hypersensitive ADL.

19 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

You publicly announce a hundred times that you "ignore" me but you're so profoundly butt hurt from God knows what argument, you can't stop talking smack about me behind my back.   I apologize I scarred you for life to no one.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I'm right, and you're right. I don't trust the hypersensitive ADL.

Then don't date any Jewish women from the ADL.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Yamato said:

Then don't date any Jewish women from the ADL.

I like Israeli girls from the IDF. Once you go Levantine,....

My bet is that Democrats will try to suck unlimited funds from willing corporations then turn around and say they will fight big business for the middle class.   "Sincerity, yeah, I can fake that".

On the other hand, I haven't completely written off The Donald yet.  He says some good things about immigration reform and infrastructure investment, maybe he can get some of it through.  My other bet is that he will get as much flak from Republicans as from Democrats.  They won't oppose him outright, but they will detour and delay.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I like Israeli girls from the IDF. Once you go Levantine,....

Israel is an amazing country with incredible people.  We flew training missions against them for two weeks way back in the day and then spent a week operating out of their airfield training with each other before the ship pulled into Haifa for two weeks liberty.  Enjoyed every minute and yeah, the women were special to say the least.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Israel is an amazing country with incredible people.  We flew training missions against them for two weeks way back in the day and then spent a week operating out of their airfield training with each other before the ship pulled into Haifa for two weeks liberty.  Enjoyed every minute and yeah, the women were special to say the least.

In my opinion, Jews in Israel and the flyover states are a different breed than Jews in the blue areas. You likely could observe the same kind of thing with many ethnicities. There's a lot to be said for cultural, as well as geographical, influence. It explains a lot of the current political situation.