Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Finally pulled the trigger on my bucket list

MissMelsWell

Congratulations! That sounds amazing! 

• Like 4

Sounds like a great trip! (I'm jealous!)... Hope you have fun and arrive back home safe, sound and completely tuckered out from having that fun!...

• Like 5

Sounds wonderful!!   I wish you much fun!! :)   

• Like 3

Wishing you a safe, comfortable journey!  PICTURES!  We MUST have them! :)

My dream trip would be to stay 10 days and tour the U.K.  No known family ties but I have no doubt that's where my family began.  Summer would be nice but I'd also, just once like to experience Hogmanay in the traditional fashion.  Even alcohol-free it's bound to be a memory worth making!

• Like 5

The UK has a lot to offer and see! I seem to wind up there about every other year for some reason or another. I never get tired of doing the tourist stuff!

Just put away a little money each month and before you know it, you're on your way! You can actually find pretty cheap airfare to the UK as long as you don't mind where you sit! I even know of some very inexpensive places to stay in London (where most of the hotels are outrageously expensive.)  So if you find you're going, let me know, I'll shoot ya some secrets! LOL

• Like 6

Plenty of us on here from all parts of Britain that will no doubt be happy to help out too, should you need any tips :)

• Like 3

Thank you both, very much!  I may well take you up on it :) 

• Like 2