Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Evil spirit ?

bigiron

This may not be the place for this but am desperate. I am haunted by dark landscape pictures when I close my eyes.Started in Noverme rof last year.and won't stop.Was staring at a standby light on my computer and 2 figures in a chair appeared and went to the right and disappeared.Next day the images started to appear. Then one night the images started going to the left and I followed them.When it stopped we were at a gap in a wall. I asked what it was and something moved the image up looking up into the blackness.This freaked me out but I need to knowif anyone could help me find out what  it is please.I am not crazy I don't think but I might end up that way.Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

On 28. 2. 2017 at 2:41 AM, bigiron said:

On 28. 2. 2017 at 2:41 AM, bigiron said:

....... I am haunted by dark landscape pictures when I close my eyes.Started in Noverme rof last year.and won't stop.Was staring at a standby light on my computer and 2 figures in a chair appeared and went to the right and disappeared.Next day the images started to appear. ...............

This could have several different reasons. It could be an atack of a black magick, but atack a spiritual beings too, or a mental illness . You could recognize it through meditation. The best is so called Trataka. try google.  When in concentration, meditation and so on will  still the same problems, then it is probably a mental illness. When  they will disappear, so it is a psychic atack.

• Like 1

Thanks so much.I thought it might be a mental illness although I haven't changed my behavior.  If it is an evil spirit it hasn't done anything evil that I know of.Again thanks for your insight.

• Like 1

Hello bigiron, What you are describing, must be very frightening for you. Before you feel like you are going crazy, you should probably consult with a physician. There is probably a perfectly logical explanation for what you are seeing. If your physical health checks out, start researching situations that are similar to yours, and hopefully you can gain some clarity.

Lumpino made an excellent suggestion regarding Meditation, which everyone could benefit from. This could give you some much needed insight and will always be calming for you.

Some other suggestions could be to notice when these things occur. If it is at night, try sleeping with a night light on, or with a pet in the room. Notice if you are nodding off to sleep, because it could be a dream state. If it is occurring in a dream state, dreams are always about subconscious fears and desires, so start writing about your thoughts, desires, wants, and fears to help with perspective.

I had an experience like this that occurred every night when I fell asleep for fourteen years. I never seen a being because my eyes were closed, but I sensed a presence in the room that was very terrible, and I was in a state of paralysis.

I tried many things to overcome it, like not falling asleep, praying, breathing etc. Moving would bring me out of it, or sometimes if I fell back asleep, but nothing made it go away for good. Then one day, after fourteen years, I got so tired of not sleeping, being terrified, feeling crappy, that I became ANGRY!! I told myself that this was a bunch of CRAP and I wasn't doing this anymore, and I refused to be afraid anymore. Every time it happened and I wanted to be afraid, instead I got mad. Guess what, after fourteen years it stopped completely!! I think what I needed was to just get mad.

The point is, find what works for you. Getting mad worked for me.

I hope this has helped you. Blessings to you.

• Like 3