Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cops see UFO

LoNeWo1F

Police Officer captures a UFO on cam

Description says "

FAA says it was 'most likely a meteor'

The Federal Aviation Administration says a bright, streaking light seen in the skies over parts of Oklahoma and Texas last night was 'most likely' a meteor.

Reports from people who saw the object as far north as Oklahoma City and as far south as Houston flooded the agency after a fireball blazed across the sky at about 8pm last night.

Spokesman Lynn Lunsford said FAA officials knew it wasn't an airplane people were seeing, as pilots radioed air traffic control to report the mysterious sighting from thousands of miles up "

This isn't the first and probably won't be the last time a cop sees a UFO. Here are the words of a sergeant who witnessed a UFO :

'He said; 'They ran faster than any man I have ever seen. I'm no slouch but they were moving so fast. I looked away for a second and when I looked back they were gone.

''I then got scared. The noise was still around but I got an uneasy feeling and headed for the car. For the rest of the day I had a pounding headache I couldn't shift.''

If you're interested in another cop who has witnessed a UFO and want to know more, here is the site that I quoted from --> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/6394256/UFO-alert-police-officer-sees-aliens-at-crop-circle.html

• Like 5

Thanks for the share. As an experiencer I am definitely no skeptic but, the green burn off generally signifies a meteor. I think thats green anyways. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

Before I saw it I was going to say shooting star but that seemed way too slow for that. 

• Like 2

Fireball bolide. I've seen one of these myself, came in over the ocean (made a sound as well). I've also seen a UFO that wasn't a meteor (looked very different).

• Like 3

Although it's moving slower than I would think for a meteor, I've seen a green meteor streaking through the Texas sky, I still think it's a meteor.

• Like 1

I saw a meteor like that once as well. A clue is how widely spread the soghtimgs of it are.

• Like 1

It is moving slowly. I think it is the ISS. If it something falling to Earth then it is more likely to  be space debris. Meteors tend to be moving fast while space debris is moving slowly relative to the Earth.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, gamubi said:

I seen something that moved that slow.  Assumed it was a meteor as well, was turning green and blue in color.

The green could be a number of metal including copper and nickel. High nickel content meteors are deep green according to the AMS.

Space debris is often green as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

The green could be a number of metal including copper and nickel. High nickel content meteors are deep green according to the AMS.

Space debris is often green as well.

Yeah, it was something like that, was huge! Probably back in the 90s sometime

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Linda Mouton Howe may be the most interesting source for UFO and mysterious happenings in the universe.  https://www.earthfiles.com/about.php

On radio, she tells a story about some cops she interviewed near a ranch where there were mysterious animal mutilations and the cops told her these are the activities of Alien Creatures and there's NOTHING the police can to about it!  Whew!  Imagine being a cop or military person who has no ability to confront or control "creatures"  who routinely come and go - at will - on this planet   OUCH!