Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Abilities, the Universe, You and More

Whyme13

Hello Everyone. 

I've posted before but that was about me mainly. But now I feel like maybe I should share something more; something else other than my personal 'issues' ha. 

So I want talk about some things. This will be one of many topics or informative discussion forums I post. There's a lot to touch base on so I'll make each post specific to certain things. All in all I would like to maybe go back to the roots and talk and share about Types of Psychics, Their Abilities, Control, Universal Forces, The Effects of such things on you, and More that is hard to label.

I want to share what I've learned, discovered and share some of my theories. All in all, I need to get it out of my head somehow or I'm gonna explode from too much introversion. For now this post is just my statement of beginning. I'll post something soon on a subject. But until then feel free to message me. I'm always available and not that bad of a listener. 

-WhyMe

I look forward to hearing more about these specifics and your experiences with them.

John

This is a bulletpoint in this topic so to speak. I'll be elaborating on the topic above like this for the duration of the post's subjects. 

--The Feelings of Difference Within

:I suppose feeling different isn't really a new or isolated thing. Everyone feels different for one reason or another. There are plenty of reasons why someone feels out of the ordinary, weird or like they don't belong. But I'm not here to discuss social, sexual, or background differences. No offense to anyone of course.

The differences I want to discuss are things that are more of an internal 'spiritual' origin. By spiritual I do not mean your belief or disbelief in religion, God, or any of the sort. When I say spirit, or spiritual being, I'm talking about your astronomical consciousness. Everyone has a life force that is a part of the universe and all its unexplained forces dwelling within it. 

For starters, I have always felt very isolated in my life, my beliefs, my thoughts, my conscious growth, and my comfortability as a human being. It's not like I'm not a social guy; haven't had any issues with my upbringing that raise any prolonged emotional problems, no doubts on sexual preference, or any self doubt in living. I have (so to speak) a normal life and have always tried to lead a normal life. I always had friends, girlfriends, etc. But for as long as I can recall I have felt an extreme disconnection with everyone around me. I have a fairly outstanding memory and recollection of my past especially from when I was a child as young as possibly 3 years old. And looking back now that I'm 21, I still remember how obtuse I've involuntarily, and inexplicably felt growing up. It's hasn't changed.

Explaining this part of myself has always been difficult to express, but I believe this feeling has to do with my outlook, and/or certain beliefs and practices. I also think that people with the same 'interests' on certain subjects might very well derive from the same feelings of introversion. The Feelings I'm talking about can't be explained in words. They aren't even emotions. They are more an underlying certainty. It's like knowing without really knowing; you can just feel it. It's strong, unwavering and always clawing at the wall you put it behind to keep it out of sight and out of mind. I have battled the part of me that doesn't feel normal for a long time. It's like there's something that can't and doesn't want be 'Normal'. Believe me when I say, "I've tried with all my will to push away my feelings of 'feeling' different." It hasn't gone away or subsided in the least bit. In fact it feels like it's increasing to an almost unbearable tug of war for my sanity and for my pointless pursuit of a so called 'blissful reality of living.' 

As of the last 9 months I have begun an internal journey to explore myself. I have given up my blissful goal and I am now trying to accept the part of myself I keep locked away from the outside world. Because of that I now find the need to bring my thoughts to light. Even if it is just on this forum of endless knowledge Seekers and universal conspirators. This isn't to help anyone or a way for me to just talk about my feelings instead of talking to a therapist. I'm not in need of medications, psychological help or self guidance. I'm just sick of holding something in that I believe, practice and pursue in my private time. I know there are others like me. I know how it feels to feel something and think, "I'm crazy and why can't i just be NORMAL!" It sucks having no answers, no explanation, no relation, and to have an endless battle of discussions with yourself like a schizophrenic when you know you arent crazy or mentally ill.

This had led me believe in something much more complicated and far more difficult to explain to a blissed being. Myself and people like myself with similar personality conflicts are something that is neither 'abnormal' or a result of mental and emotional scarring.

We are (I believe) beings of physical life that have lived other lives within this world and/or others. Or come from a different origin of creation that has been put on a path that is foreign to your spirit or life force. This is no coincidence because of one simple outstanding plausible notion; "Nothing is coincidental, Everything has meaning, and Nothing is without reason."

That is all for this subject. I will be elaborating in the next post about the reasons and the effects of the unexplained differences within. This was mainly to give a sort of base for my topics and understanding of where my ideals derive from. Simple, but it's also why, "I am who I am" and probably why we are all a part of this curious community of seekers for the bigger and more complicated picture of life, it's secret and its meanings for us all.

"Being different isn't a feeling that can be fixed or willed away. It's not a feeling at all. It's an untamed stallion in the fields of consciousness that you have yet to break. The horse is already yours. You just need to find the strength to ride it without fear of where it'll take you." --Conscious Thought.

• Like 1

On 3/6/2017 at 4:02 AM, Whyme13 said:

This is a bulletpoint in this topic so to speak. I'll be elaborating on the topic above like this for the duration of the post's subjects. 

--The Feelings of Difference Within

:I suppose feeling different isn't really a new or isolated thing. Everyone feels different for one reason or another. There are plenty of reasons why someone feels out of the ordinary, weird or like they don't belong. But I'm not here to discuss social, sexual, or background differences. No offense to anyone of course.

The differences I want to discuss are things that are more of an internal 'spiritual' origin. By spiritual I do not mean your belief or disbelief in religion, God, or any of the sort. When I say spirit, or spiritual being, I'm talking about your astronomical consciousness. Everyone has a life force that is a part of the universe and all its unexplained forces dwelling within it. 

For starters, I have always felt very isolated in my life, my beliefs, my thoughts, my conscious growth, and my comfortability as a human being. It's not like I'm not a social guy; haven't had any issues with my upbringing that raise any prolonged emotional problems, no doubts on sexual preference, or any self doubt in living. I have (so to speak) a normal life and have always tried to lead a normal life. I always had friends, girlfriends, etc. But for as long as I can recall I have felt an extreme disconnection with everyone around me. I have a fairly outstanding memory and recollection of my past especially from when I was a child as young as possibly 3 years old. And looking back now that I'm 21, I still remember how obtuse I've involuntarily, and inexplicably felt growing up. It's hasn't changed.

Explaining this part of myself has always been difficult to express, but I believe this feeling has to do with my outlook, and/or certain beliefs and practices. I also think that people with the same 'interests' on certain subjects might very well derive from the same feelings of introversion. The Feelings I'm talking about can't be explained in words. They aren't even emotions. They are more an underlying certainty. It's like knowing without really knowing; you can just feel it. It's strong, unwavering and always clawing at the wall you put it behind to keep it out of sight and out of mind. I have battled the part of me that doesn't feel normal for a long time. It's like there's something that can't and doesn't want be 'Normal'. Believe me when I say, "I've tried with all my will to push away my feelings of 'feeling' different." It hasn't gone away or subsided in the least bit. In fact it feels like it's increasing to an almost unbearable tug of war for my sanity and for my pointless pursuit of a so called 'blissful reality of living.' 

As of the last 9 months I have begun an internal journey to explore myself. I have given up my blissful goal and I am now trying to accept the part of myself I keep locked away from the outside world. Because of that I now find the need to bring my thoughts to light. Even if it is just on this forum of endless knowledge Seekers and universal conspirators. This isn't to help anyone or a way for me to just talk about my feelings instead of talking to a therapist. I'm not in need of medications, psychological help or self guidance. I'm just sick of holding something in that I believe, practice and pursue in my private time. I know there are others like me. I know how it feels to feel something and think, "I'm crazy and why can't i just be NORMAL!" It sucks having no answers, no explanation, no relation, and to have an endless battle of discussions with yourself like a schizophrenic when you know you arent crazy or mentally ill.

This had led me believe in something much more complicated and far more difficult to explain to a blissed being. Myself and people like myself with similar personality conflicts are something that is neither 'abnormal' or a result of mental and emotional scarring.

We are (I believe) beings of physical life that have lived other lives within this world and/or others. Or come from a different origin of creation that has been put on a path that is foreign to your spirit or life force. This is no coincidence because of one simple outstanding plausible notion; "Nothing is coincidental, Everything has meaning, and Nothing is without reason."

That is all for this subject. I will be elaborating in the next post about the reasons and the effects of the unexplained differences within. This was mainly to give a sort of base for my topics and understanding of where my ideals derive from. Simple, but it's also why, "I am who I am" and probably why we are all a part of this curious community of seekers for the bigger and more complicated picture of life, it's secret and its meanings for us all.

"Being different isn't a feeling that can be fixed or willed away. It's not a feeling at all. It's an untamed stallion in the fields of consciousness that you have yet to break. The horse is already yours. You just need to find the strength to ride it without fear of where it'll take you." --Conscious Thought.

I have to say you sound alot like what I've lived with all my life. I was always different, actually I don't no what I am Physic or medium or what k I'll tell you the truth im 35 and scared me always but I've just realized it time for me to get started on myself studyingand see what best describes me can you help please 

Whyme13

I know how it feels to feel something and think, "I'm crazy and why can't i just be NORMAL!" It sucks having no answers, no explanation, no relation, and to have an endless battle of discussions with yourself like a schizophrenic when you know you arent crazy or mentally ill.

This looks like the ancient "who/what am I?" question that is posed in Advaita or non-duality and my latest and greatest discoveries have come by way of some teachers and Pointers which anyone can find at google or youtube such as: John Wheeler, Jim Newman, Tony Parsons, Jeff Foster, Lisa Cairns, Natalie Gray, Charlie Hayes, Robert Wolfe, Kenneth Madden, Tom Das, AHAM, Conscioustv, BATGAP, Mooji, Liberation Unleashed and a huge array of resources to help you see/remember who and what you are RIGHT NOW.  Each item above can take you deeper and deeper into the fascinating world of REALITY or Oneness that you actually are.

re: For starters, I have always felt very isolated in my life

This is the classic drama of a 'me' who feels separate from all that surrounds it - starting with one's parents and caregivers within the first few months of life.  We start off as whole, complete and Unity consciousness or Oneness and are soon moved over to the duality of me and you in the Appearance and then spend the rest of our lives trying to get back to our original Unity or Oneness - which we've never lost anyway!  We live in an illusion of me and you, which may be satisfying or not for a while and then a time may come when we want something real, better, more, true, eternal, etc. so the search for Reality begins and ends with -  WOW, this is it!  This, right here is all there is, was or ever will be.  I am it.  there is only it.  No more searching, looking, feeling isolated and lost, afraid of the future, worrying about my personal self, and all that goes along with being an isolated, separate, limited self that NEVER WAS!

There is always a lot of joyous laughter when Seekers suddenly get it. 

Edited by jimrich