Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Bold and Hungry!"

lost_shaman

I believe Chris Wallace suggested this. But everyone seems to agree President Trump's speech was effective and well delivered.

"Bold and Hungry!" would be a break from "Obama's" weak foreign policies.

Characterizing Obama's foreign policy as "weak" is rather stupid, don't you think?  (He made a couple of mistakes, but "weak" is ridiculous).  

It might be I would characterize Trump's foreign policy as "dangerous, stupid and reckless."  Actually at this point I wouldn't.  He seems to be pulling in his horns quite a bit from his campaign rhetoric -- it seems the real world is impinging on the fantasy world of him and his supporters.  We will have to see.

One thing thought -- the "America first" rhetoric has had the effect everywhere in the world of destroying America's moral advantage.  I guess to a lot of people that has no importance.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Frank Merton said:

Characterizing Obama's foreign policy as "weak" is rather stupid, don't you think?  

No. Frank Merton I don't believe that!  Obama's Foreign Policy was so weak! 

• Like 4

Better than the motto of my Whitehouse which would have been "fat and lazy".

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, lost_shaman said:

"Bold and Hungry" - Ted Cruz on the President's Speech.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/ted-cruz-trump-bold-positive/2017/02/28/id/776186/

I have to wonder who in the world gives one hoot what Ted Cruz thinks about Trump's speeches, and why someone would bother to mention it.  Can't you find someone more credible?

• Like 1

Oh this is fun for me Frank to think that Cruz and Trump co-operate together! I'm all for it!

46 minutes ago, lost_shaman said:

No. Frank Merton I don't believe that!  Obama's Foreign Policy was so weak! 

The question arises as to what extent Obama could not implement what he wanted to do....remember he wanted to close Guantanamo Bay?  What happened there then?   What I am saying is that there is a lot going on behind the scenes, strings being pulled that we are not aware of.

As for 'bold and hungry' - I would say 'bold, hungry, myopic and heartless"   He has alienated so, so  many..... 780422031.gif

Edited by sees
  • Like 2

This speech is broadly being said to be the best Speech the President has delivered.

19 minutes ago, sees said:

As for 'bold and hungry' - I would say 'bold, hungry, myopic and heartless"   He has alienated so, so  many..... 780422031.gif

No it's sad that you guy's can't handle reality.

Edited by lost_shaman

2 minutes ago, lost_shaman said:

No it's sad that you guy's can't handle reality;

You guys?  What a sweeping dismissive statement.  Ha!

I actually found myself supporting one of Trump's recent actions i.e. more vigorously targeting human traffickers.

Let's see if you can 'handle reality' if Trump gets his way re. curtailing progress to combat climate change.... 489992.gif

Edited by sees
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, lost_shaman said:

I believe Chris Wallace suggested this. But everyone seems to agree President Trump's speech was effective and well delivered.

"Bold and Hungry!" would be a break from "Obama's" weak foreign policies.

I read a poll that said 7 out of 10 people felt better about the nation after that speech. Good on him. 

Im not an Obama fan but as for Obama being weak, I truly believe anyone who buys that has simply been suckered. The dude dropped bombs on more nations than any president since ww2  and deported more illegals than any president in history. If he were any more "strong" on foreign policy we would be waste deep in WW3 right now rather than just dipping our toes in it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sees said:

You guys?  What a sweeping dismissive statement.  Ha!

I actually found myself supporting one of Trump's recent actions i.e. more vigorously targeting human traffickers.

Let's see if you can 'handle reality' if Trump gets his way re. curtailing progress to combat climate change.... 489992.gif

I don't know that Trump is "more vigorously targeting human traffickers" or just says he is.  At this point I discredit all his claims automatically unless provided a lot of detail.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I read a poll that said 7 out of 10 people felt better about the nation after that speech. Good on him. 

Im not an Obama fan but as for Obama being weak, I truly believe anyone who buys that has simply been suckered. The dude dropped bombs on more nations than any president since ww2  and deported more illegals than any president in history. If he were any more "strong" on foreign policy we would be waste deep in WW3 right now rather than just dipping our toes in it. 

This is funny how poll results are accepted, without even identifying them, if Trump supporters like the result, but otherwise all polls are lies.

• Like 2

Just now, Frank Merton said:

I don't know that Trump is "more vigorously targeting human traffickers" or just says he is.  At this point I discredit all his claims automatically unless provided a lot of detail.

I see a meme going around giving trump credit for a string of human trafficking busts that have happened since he took office. That meme of course completely discounts the fact that it takes months and years to investigate and set up stings. 

But if he really does end up  targeting human traffickers ill applaud. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

I see a meme going around giving trump credit for a string of human trafficking busts that have happened since he took office. That meme of course completely discounts the fact that it takes months and years to investigate and set up stings. 

But if he really does end up  targeting human traffickers ill applaud. 

Well spotted!  Yes I came to the same conclusion, re. him taking credit for work done before he got into power.  Hmmmm.....

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Frank Merton said:

I have to wonder who in the world gives one hoot what Ted Cruz thinks about Trump's speeches, and why someone would bother to mention it.  Can't you find someone more credible?

And you think anyone here cares what you think about Trump's speeches. See how that works?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, lost_shaman said:

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/ted-cruz-trump-bold-positive/2017/02/28/id/776186/

44406883.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, lost_shaman said:

4 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

And you think anyone here cares what you think about Trump's speeches. See how that works?

I think Cruz Control is a good idea for these forums.

Can you two and and then not bring him up again?

4 minutes ago, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

I think Cruz Control is a good idea for these forums.

Can you two and and then not bring him up again?

Say his name three times and he might show up like Bloody Mary :wacko:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

Say his name three times and he might show up like Bloody Mary :wacko:

ted_cruz_bar_joke.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, Avatar Samantha Ai said:

ted_cruz_bar_joke.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: OMG I just had surgery and im laughing so hard its hurts

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Frank Merton said:

This is funny how poll results are accepted, without even identifying them, if Trump supporters like the result, but otherwise all polls are lies.

Not just Trump supporters. If a poll supports your position then people accept it, if it refutes your position then polls are worthless. That goes for most people.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bama13 said:

Not just Trump supporters. If a poll supports your position then people accept it, if it refutes your position then polls are worthless. That goes for most people.

Not true. It is usually one side that claims polls are worthless unless it agrees with their ideology. 

The other side will remain quiet and just think about it usually.

Most people do tend to think others think like them. But it isn't always true nor is it in this case.

Do you think most polls are valid or not? If not then speak for yourself.

Edited by Avatar Samantha Ai