Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Headless Ghost

Keely

When I was in 3rd grade I saw something that still remains on my mind. While I was showering a naked headless woman came out of my front wall in the shower and walked gracefully through my back wall. I was wondering if anyone else has had these experiences? Theres not much on the web so it seems rare or maybe people are afraid to admit or talk about it.

My medium told me my house was a crossover for the dead. There has been a lot of spiritual activity in my house. The radio used to go off randomly all the time and my medium said it was my moms  uncle visiting her. They shared a very special relationship.

My father didn't believe us and blamed it on the cats until one night he was on the couch near the radio and it abruptly went off with no cats around, then he believed. I saw this man twice, always on the stairs, he wore like a 50's suit and hat but I could never make out his face. My sister saw and described the same man. The medium told us he built our house and it was one of his favorite architecture so he guides it.

I never felt any bad energy from this man and I wish he would've shown himself more. My sister and I shared a bunkbed and both felt it shake terribly randomly. In the beginning I would run out of my room to my parents and tell them I just felt an earthquake. My father would respond with, "I've been up this whole time there wasn't an earthquake." After a few of those instances I realized it was a spirit. Our tv would turn on and off randomly. Honestly, that house always gave me a spooky vibe.

I couldn't stand being left home alone even when I was 19. I saw two silhouettes on the wall, one was a man and one was a woman. I remember I was laying on the couch and they caught my attention. They were talking to each other but I'm not sure what was being said but they were in a deep discussion. I laid there feeling paralyzed until they left, which wasn't long. In 3rd grade I would dream the next day. When I told my mother she believed me and said when she was little she had that ability.

Now that I'm older I don't feel spiritual activity anymore. Sometimes I think it was that house that made me sensitive to it. My father even saw his dad after he passed at the foot of his bed. There was a lot of activity in that house and through my younger age. I'm curious to other peoples stories and experience with spiritual activity.

Anyone only experienced it at a certain place? Anyone ever seen a headless naked spirit? Any spirit story I would love to hear and the emotions you experienced during, after, and now. 

Edited by Keely
Breaking up post for easier read
  • Like 1

Welcome to UM Keely :st  Please, take time to read the site rules, check out some threads.. and enjoy your time here on UM :tu:

As to your OP... it's kind of hard to read in it's current format. We have members here that have reading problems like dyslexia or other things, and may find it difficult to read in it's whole form. So I'm not slamming your post or anything, but I'm taking the liberty of breaking it up a bit to make it easier to read.

When I was in 3rd grade I saw something that still remains on my mind. While I was showering a naked headless woman came out of my front wall in the shower and walked gracefully through my back wall. I was wondering if anyone else has had these experiences? Theres not much on the web so it seems rare or maybe people are afraid to admit or talk about it.

My medium told me my house was a crossover for the dead. There has been a lot of spiritual activity in my house. The radio used to go off randomly all the time and my medium said it was my moms  uncle visiting her. They shared a very special relationship.

My father didn't believe us and blamed it on the cats until one night he was on the couch near the radio and it abruptly went off with no cats around, then he believed. I saw this man twice, always on the stairs, he wore like a 50's suit and hat but I could never make out his face. My sister saw and described the same man. The medium told us he built our house and it was one of his favorite architecture so he guides it.

I never felt any bad energy from this man and I wish he would've shown himself more. My sister and I shared a bunkbed and both felt it shake terribly randomly. In the beginning I would run out of my room to my parents and tell them I just felt an earthquake. My father would respond with, "I've been up this whole time there wasn't an earthquake." After a few of those instances I realized it was a spirit. Our tv would turn on and off randomly. Honestly, that house always gave me a spooky vibe.

I couldn't stand being left home alone even when I was 19. I saw two silhouettes on the wall, one was a man and one was a woman. I remember I was laying on the couch and they caught my attention. They were talking to each other but I'm not sure what was being said but they were in a deep discussion. I laid there feeling paralyzed until they left, which wasn't long. In 3rd grade I would dream the next day. When I told my mother she believed me and said when she was little she had that ability.

Now that I'm older I don't feel spiritual activity anymore. Sometimes I think it was that house that made me sensitive to it. My father even saw his dad after he passed at the foot of his bed. There was a lot of activity in that house and through my younger age. I'm curious to other peoples stories and experience with spiritual activity.

Anyone only experienced it at a certain place? Anyone ever seen a headless naked spirit? Any spirit story I would love to hear and the emotions you experienced during, after, and now. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Keely said:

I actually suffer with dyslexia as well. 

I'm new to blogging so thank you. 

Oh my.. you aren't blogging here in this forum.. you are posting publicly in the forums. If you meant this to be a blog post, UM does have a blog action that any member can use.

If I saw something like that when I was in 3rd grade, I would never have been the same again. 

1 hour ago, ChaosRose said:

If I saw something like that when I was in 3rd grade, I would never have been the same again. 

Haha, it did freak me out. Now thinking back at the memory, I only feel positive feelings and wish spirits would present themselves to me again. 

that is scary! I have never seen an actual ghost. Just the paranormal activity they do.