Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If I Was A Billionaire...

acute

coffee-screen-smiley.gif?1292867572I thought that was an apple?  Besides can't you just will it away with your mind?  YEs that was a corollary joke, me trying to be funny.  AGAIN ! <_<  I forgot what that other subject thread was now, sheeeeze I NEED COFFEEEEEE ! Crap! lost my coffee  emoti panic.gif?v=2waaah!

Whew! coffee2-smiley.gif?1292867572

... . .. . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . .. Oh

glorybebe

• Omnipotent Entityjust popped one IN YEY ! clover-girl-smiley.gif?1292867571amen to that, hope there's no sasquatch on that island wookie.gif?v=2

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 4

If I was a billionaire I would have my own tropical island.  Nothing that runs on gas would be allowed there.  All wind and solar energy.   And I would have it patrolled by trained sharks.  If I got tired of society I would go there and step away from it all.

• Like 6

If I were a Billionaire, I'd buy a huge fancy stretch limo and hire a chauffeur in a fancy uniform to drive me around, and when we stop a red carpet would roll out, the chauffeur would hold the for for me... and I would get out dressed like a hobo...

• Like 6

I'd buy a Boeing 757 I know of that is currently going cheap.

• Like 3

I would open up a soup kitchen for those that are Hungry and an old age home where the elderly can stay for free, where they are looked after and cared for.

• Like 5

I would secretly hire a squad of commandoes to hunt down and eliminate all of the child-trafficing rings in the world.

Opps...

Never mind, forget I said that.

• Like 6

Being a single parent who barely scrapes by, one thing I would do would have a charity set up to cover medical needs for single parent/low income households. They would have to supply proof of income and their families would have glasses, dental, medicines that are not covered by our MSP. I would hire people who have been good to me and who deserve a good income and who I could trust to run it without corruption...then I would go to my island :lol:.  

• Like 7

Get to the states, not only a new house but a new car and if they slack off buying ready to cook pizza everyday they could afford glasses and a tooth pull once in a while too.  Oh I've heard if you shoot drugs theres places to get that free to, pretty much programs for everything.

5 hours ago, glorybebe said:

without corruption... 

I'm with others on the island bit, IF ! I had a billion, but it would be of education like helping some get to school!  An island of the sciences.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...

Would look into making another billion, then blow half a mil. here and there visiting famous scientists, engineers and of course a winery , or two.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

use it to go to mars and meet bigfoot.

He is.on Mars? No wonder we had such a lively thread on proof of existence! :P

• Like 1

My answer is boring but I would set my dad, my siblings, Michael and myself up for life so we'd never have to worry about money again. I would also open a no kill shelter for animals in need

• Like 5

I'd use a few tens of millions to live the way I would like, and put the rest into a Foundation, but I wouldn't name it after myself nor make myself nor any relative members of the board.

• Like 3

I would pay a Muslim woman (wearing a burka) a million pounds to do a naked photo shoot.

• Like 1

P.S...... I'm not a pervert, I just find the whole idea of the burka ridiculous.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Frank Merton said:

nor any relative members of the board.

I didn't think of that PREMIUM PARAMOUNT POINT !!!!!

17 hours ago, acute said:

I'm not a pervert, I just find the whole idea of the burka

We all have some fetish or something seen as perversion unless you're Mary Poppins hahahaaa!
I kind of like the idea of a  vail ... or like some covering , it leaves imagination , well depending on who I guess because I've a few Aunties, well hahahaa! enough said.

• Like 1

On 4/23/2017 at 11:57 PM, DebDandelion said:

He is.on Mars? No wonder we had such a lively thread on proof of existence! :P

he just summers there, so it's really no surprise

• Like 1