Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The New Age begins in March 2017

Clarakore

45 minutes ago, I hide behind words said:

Yada lada Dadi di smooth MC when chill dogg not lion wannabe. 

You can play but tell us your name now as you played a perfect hand by twilight zone kick the can. 

Non meditate but if so like INXS song of that name. Am I happy or sad? But war it is using jazz riffs and smooth nights. CATS IN HEAT ON TIN ROOFS is my beauty. Few like you enjoy so stalemate dude sis chill polearm footloose fancy pants luke in non rebel and cause schmoz quit the kivvitzing return to smuchs as a zoot suiter secretly reveals knife without flash but entry for stepping on my newly shined stacys. My lotus position is acrobatic with a thousand yogis schitzibg my mind when locos were divine always pocos pero somos locos remixed to TransPecos old trail hands always heading to sunset but never fading from horizon for we ride down from zenith on storm and blitz my Nazi style that now saves the game by gentleman handshake do we have a stale mate? My other hand also for double shake no hidden tricks for i already toppled  your  king and mine that only appear if you agree to shake both hands. 

Pistol Pete left herds of dolphin and turned your vinegar to wine.

Agree in purpose of skimming problems with index digit but look up and around as we also cover the solutions like troubleshooting forums until one works for you finally or you post new solution like you. 

The skipper is drunk on dolphin wine and the captain orders none just complains and are many but the galley slaves now sharehold in company as free and say evolve back to sea life for our vessel is going down. Simone played flogging a dead sea horse by hex pistols it was Peter and Pete.

Fish logic finds a school and senses sea change before people but then beachcomb and die on knees crawling screaming for help from any friendly near- or passerby. Dying on foot is foolish Zapata stache and huge old hat.

Some child will build sand castle as adults push survivors back to sea even salt water bathe us calgon on crack saying aww Take Me Away performed by 4 Strings. 

Then aft for your therefore we heard and now finish your command of  Heed with those underpantfos the flag we fly junior high ascendants.

London forgot Celtic and France forsook Gaul. 

I now see your So It Is and any followers of this spell war can see the pile on  together same side mages noticing how Moon man commands change  iy will be. Welcome to fancy free splashing puddles barefoot no boots as new ocean venture for sailors lost.

Songs playlist for this post soon as we have soundtrack or program sheet. 

The tune the piper sang was a spell that moonman hinted at. Someone tell us more of how it went? 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

8 hours ago, back to earth said:

giphy.gif

I told AM Ct. St .Germ one of my gifts is playing music using people as instruments.

Other was as corniccian saying first line, shield wall, gladius aimed, second line shield over and pikes angled, first line  shield gaps and stab retract close wall, second line dip more and pull back, first line repeat then kneel shield wall low, second line push spears through new line, first line rise with spears and open stab close.

All in signals of horns. And prepare battle tone of 4 beats low high low high you know it. Then horns of melee. Pan piping in heat of battle causing calm in panic as the dance frenzy took over, and then 8 beats of low lower lower lower repeat for fall back some no surrender we will turn and reform line if you chase and be weakened by losing your line. But if enemy marches to us lol. 

The prepare battle done a few times.

I also know drums when they came.

So all back and forth weaving is horns.  Then flow in few parts is drums.

And for wedding song I play death march in faster tempo. 

It almost sounds like presidents anthem but slower no hype. Most somber points are like this in my texts of this nature. 

No worries I don't use forum at times to talk like most do as conventions form and expectations come automatic.

I tell history mixed with blessings changing past for perfect and insuring future fair wells declaring borders of change or giving titles or names for new offices and capacities.

The borders most expect are honored and I honor them by not demanding to win a war of words.

I volley and fight song spirit of alma matter style long past prime games and more drinking reunions or local pub.

I play piano in other bars as most drink ignoring it not singing back cause they want live sets with focus on that it jukebox quarters I cheat and use blanks.

I whistle while lost if good spirit is optimal and when beaching and moaning when lost is same beat but different expression and can be altered later.

Call me out as typing madly and saying nothibg will yield more psycho accordion making dance and brand halt for the devil is Here? And then I time travel using hurdy gurdy summoning demons after few if any stopped to listen before scaring them off.

I cry using woo woo sound of hauntibg take ghost play to heal a bit if so much pain is unbearable. Similar to holy  ghosts shakes and trembles. Like freezing cold chills or gnashibg of teeth but more flow for first and less stall as other. But I do sometimes gnash teeth and say haha hell my location that moment and snicker for those saying no you have to die for heaven too. Killers choppers turn loller copters.

I even cry so bad then laughter spell takes over cry again then laugh and like where does it come from and I thank the gift of moderation of frenzy as harmony and others hear maniacal nonsense or crazy in coco. They say cry is cry and laugh is laugh never together as they honor social constructed or evolved borders.

I honk at bonkers and if they turn for a wtf I will finger salute back. I smile and wave like honking excitedly as I know them and want to say hi. Never planned it just happens. 

And sometimes I joke with hey you honk hey honk roll down window and if they do I tell them as I point to tired all along that their wheels are rotating.

In lines I can rarely and randomly do the go ahead get in front then complain behind their back how they rudely skipped us and cut in line. They can be seen turning ear them tending backs like wall of what or moving two steps forward the laugh saying just messing and running no foul.

Maybe they tense up and then let go as mini form of that technique for stress  less by doing freezer then milkshake. I forget but still if explaining perfect you are still left to explore random points that pique if any do

If someone is mad I will get em while down like going to bed slumped more they fall into after fightibg with my sneak and hug happy you hopes and me try smile laugh attack.

That is same as running away and when enemy gives up and rests we finally stop forever run to turn back and kill em as they pant and heave on floor but we give water by bottle or holy water splash here and there.

I need dig a hole in ground so i can sleep a night for some reason I don't know but intentions tell me do it do it you will know when and maybe why then.

I used to jump out card at light and be at your door aggressive road rage skip past the honk bank finger fun and exchange. Just one offense from you followed by step out and die even if they would hurt me by being stronger. Never did i feel I was doing such to someone weaker as it happened by designs of fate not my plans. 

Why never did i do so to old lady or any woman. Or diminutive man as I am barely medium in weight and height compared to northerners but in boldness I will challenge giants and lucky never fight just once as head athlete hated on my skater style of alt music and long hair covering face in 80s not 2000s. And on steps he bumped me shoulder hard as i went down and he went up so oh fun I face a giant will lose with height advantage of claiming altitude in battle six feet vs 5 7 or 6 then?

His friend even oversized all over in brute strength held back my arms as I began swing batter batter and how unfair two so powerful against me and still won with few connects bruising to their well played defense no offense when finally challenge out of blue. 

I got suspended with the kindergarten class as had a very good time for once connecting and being in element while being honored by them with gifts from a few as thanks and after school swing me swing me in circles as whole school waited for rides or walking to their own transport. Before I ignored all. 

one gang mmember challenged me the mere affliate who provided many a safe space in backyard as sister told me what it was before her suicide in her showing blessings from past as only few I hosted were friends.

One came to fight me on my steps and two girls jumped to protecy me after hating so long saying why I flow like them but don't claim official so saying I'm fake showed care once but I stepped down calm and booted him flying back saying not at my house. Maybe in streets different. He came back telling me get your dad's car and drive us or wr go to you and attack.

Got car jumped out with kitchen knife he ran. I shoulda waited inside property wave hi as they knock and say come on in if wanting too or step back as I fight one revealing light weapon to sting surprise then heavier to break through next who is holding out.  Then step back and say stand up one  at  atime.

For murder meets empty death threat of running with kitchen knife down main street I had to fight another day when I was oh funk I will be driven by again by them this time and even set in motion asking few girls if i can join up reals with enemy groups, one more north and one more south.

Both hated me and did drive bys and even pulled out guns I never ran if caught in sights but did drop and roll of random fire without aim as non trained shooters do. Waste bullets.

One drive by failed elevation and all bullets marked attic and roof kinda.

Another failed elevation and angle all high still on side of house and weak firearms not even entering living space but would  of been to high for standing upright or walking folk.

Another better from alley with Intel of where I slept revealing who it was old associates who friendly did juvenile crime together. For fun.

And they turned one color but broke up soon cause it wasn't in them to stay in that world of low level conflict ignored by society as criminal not a war and death and ptsd let's solve it with ways  make truce and then allow real treaty leading to whatever Mandela excelled in after their struggle of...its an r word with spiritual dimension.

Nevermind next was aimed low level and high to get sitters and standers.

Girls we met and hung out a day or two informed and maybe sent as  spy or just volunteered but  females not official were loyal and didn't just add in like that if of new to them for no reason to hate us.

Through trees walls cereal boxes fridges shelves and even trees in back yard.

They failed to inform them my bed was not on box spring as I wanted easy roll to floor and jusy said call you back from floor they are driving by now.

Then we moved and someone was shot later a renter but had personal beef with a gun user not thugs with few soldiers. 

Guns jammed once I learned later woulda got us as they stopped and we were on porch.

Plans to molotov cocktail all sides leaving one  escape route to fire those fleeing never came to pass. I was informed later. Wth that was never sop for this kind of conflict. 

Even tough friendlies acted like you want some and aimed guns and i walked up to saying never aim unless you also pull. And again quit waving and passing me in it. And walk up to and say never even show unless ready to aim and only then move finger on trigger. 

If knife and few used was no flash they will know when pierced if they push up. 

Luckily my personal code never caught on it would have made it worse. Most still just bucked up, took of shirt,  jewelry,  chest bumper and yell before people said aww they want to hug no fight will form. Elementary tactics for that side of town still done when some used guns.

Now its just local citizens with egos. Domestic violence or personal beef no wave of organized shooting .

I bless all now. No forks up or down or circles of two colors even if many colors were used.

Red was for blacks as a side and they never warred or truced with non blacks.

They had it worse with apartments vs courts versus small sections deadly hill for a time. Territory based.

I saw random no territory just few houses here a block there and streets farther all one side. 

But one court based African american said color blind and combined red and blue. Weird weird only here. Some kind of family formed that only reacted to their own and ignored all affiliation without going renegade or saying no circles we are a dot no allies we war with all.

All varieties seen here too. Which are you skeptic or believer?  I was quick to disarm online after seeing I knew real terror of sides bickering and nothing is threat here.

All that for one talkingpoint.  Narrative is  fun when reciting history to reveal variations then a bless. You too will stop this one by one. Believers  fled first in the higher forum and i see skeptic chill begin here.

Soon reeligions forums and politics. 

No games for me to make bonding happen I demand this battleground be the games for bonding by never relenting  and never demand by anger and control grand but long game con and soft power. 

We corrupt the method and some only on whim whom not knowing I see you post based on mood.

Need to bless more those conflicting to degree I see plea for help cant deal with those who bully as a team. 

Once an  immigrant was treating me like shift training me for back of house. Bleach into bucket splashing in my kicks. Hey I didn't have work shoes I used one pair then. Before I had few more boots to sneakers and dress.

Now almost girlish collection but few steel toes, rain laptop and boot, cheap boots, walking, running times three, even ones I had on scarecrow and reclaimed outfit I was to toss or bad mojo I made good by dead man items repurposed. 

So I kicked his hand away not to hurt but not was I annoyed and it showed.

Then I kicked bucket when he ignored that as accident happened. 

He rose and was ready for fight, I said blah blah blah what then stop that or step up, no talking at all he instantly began I was oh  no immigrants don't dance with moaning and false show of feathers they go in for kill.

Instantly I caught firs punch then second. I held both hands and then pushed em off and walked away I need job and didn't want to fight.

And to top it all off I suck at fighting and these instances were miracle. Not me. Not anything I know how or plan.

UUncle says one time someone tried to bully me  and even flashed a gun. I went bezerker mode and just blitzed in, struck surprise to stun, then knocked down, pinned with more blows, and rose with the gun. Ya i never did that.

Really he was my first proof of alternate time lines and time travel and editing. I just realize now.

Well back to fight with guy who was ambushed with knife on path sayibg i was a joke and would feign anger when there. Off guard i caught him.

So i said can we have rule of if one falls we wait for them to rise. Ok gang leaders Of small set not top dog founders who yay or nayed franchise.

And he hit me lots and id floor him. Repeat so i was losing by bleeding and brusing to face.

The leaders and few members said kick him when down dont stop quit giving chances. I was like but we agreed rules and you said ok.

Lol i was not even official member he was. But my friends and he hung with another group less defined like us friends and just used my house as hangout when i had friends of his to spend time but when it was go time true ones defended me and others floated away and were xed out for never returning.

Some kept hanging out but never being their during attacks or to help in fallout.

I see they were true people not meant for being targets and were who sis said had safe space from domestic horror or doing dumb stuff if left alone. 

One time the high command showed. Telling me oh so now you know how it is and you hate right and wish to retaliate with passionate deserved revenge.

I was thinking their tone didnt match words.

I isntantly said ya ya thanks for checking up once or twice they did.

And was whatever. This is about friends not enemies who they attacked in far places cross town. 

This was our locale and lived down in 5 minute or less drive distance.

They cared not for us little guys even the no circle just dots turning to no gang just a block at war with any who tresspass but said whole city still even they never went cross town to fight far flung people never seen in daily life. Chaos man was them. Order was us.our enemies were of same locale.

We shared two high schools maybe three or more on edges. We went to same malls and grocery but never seen gunners there. Miracles.

I realize i was spy for this calling my mum said was mark of god not cain. Dad said he will be a pastor. I was barely five or seven lol.

I had mark of cain too and it was gods mark. I prophet not preach but do spellwork most using posts as spell after gathering on own. Low magic made into long prose of praise.

Not high for no rules borders or best for you system.

Chaote here and draw from all and work alone for now as others do as they do helping eclectic solitaire not me i have draw from all and combine All my heart soul strengh and mind.

So pay no mind as some see mindlessness but miss strength of effective rate i keep tabs on and others cant as it is not a general system and alone only by me who knows all are on the team you too even ancestors and trees.

Few mess with setting of sim by tinkering more searching and with intent to expose fraud of limit and condition of reality. Fake fake but that will still realize so all together now.

So i skated and did lots of this but never knew why or how or all the help just so many friends mainly girls and guys who cared to never fight. Still bro sis.

And then cops knocked and i said why tell me through screen on hunch not script ignorant of rights and laws.

I was a gang member of all the new graffiti and guns. I was hell no i skate here is my board my weapon by door. I should have left to avoid knife.

They said no it is has your strreet name. I was no dudes i heard of em that is a state they are from. None on this block.

I never was one even if later my block was my friend and no interstate destroyed this like it did so many places white fled from and then paying more to divert highway for them. To hell with their locale and health of walking and connected people. Plus their votes will be less uniter longer hahaha.

But that far end of the block having to go down some through tunnel under what they call a bridge failed here.

Failed when they arrested all my close knit group in one car. Helicopters followed and cars came from all over. What is this cant be us.

Front page headline with all their headshots. My dad said those are your friends? Kidnap from playground to rape as a group. Our local forgotten Wilding of central park.

Nope said retraction she stayed late 30 minutes or hour hanging out on swing and described random car and said a group.

Lol but maybe i now will send healing it is needed i see. Why lie so hard when i did same as grade schooler and it was good. We did bonding of twilight just 39 minutes after last bell. Few did this and it was needed so were chosen. And the others none i knew personally.

Like the secret school of whitley streiber paired down. We did the work and were masters. Swings were out secret organizer. No circle just a line and maybe one zig and zag as one rested on frame and another sat on ground after landing another jump.

Jump again. 

I lost those friends as i was lucky we could afford relocation to avoid more drivebys. My friends ran to other cities and states to avoid questioning and cases made. One took the fall. Shooting yes not at fellow youth but cops.

They saw how cops would hassle us when found but fled from any parents apoearing. Waited to get us soon as we moved down the block. 

More hassle, why? Doing their job? No. To pretend and open file and lay ignored until eyes were seen falling on forms of addresses and names of enemies suposedly, and when they saw gears shift in minds through eyes after caught in their trap.

My friends said no, we wont attack those, we ignore and forget that info.

Now cops were spies and spreading intel so the war continued to worsen and their new cush jobs paying more with 5.0 mustangs were rad was worth our death and misery and funeral and forever hurt families.

I already renounced days ago the leaders of chaos who wanted anger in us to continue the escalations with no rhyme of pattern or reason of reasonability. And saw the feign and ruse.

My friends found bigger catch and i was there too. It was my house they moved in and my dad sayiing these boys did nothing now were here in my propety peaceful. He asked if a reason or suspects of any official case. No they ran. He knew about rights of home owners in texas

Oh hed run home with brawlers of his day small town too and they gleed run coward we will get you. Soon as he crossed property line he turned and won against more all alone at times.

Same system expanded in ibfantry or nevet stop running but turn back when they fall for less heart endurance and determination.

Many died there too with knife and bottle club and bashing. Horrid.

One mom saw a body under a street lamp at corner  From her view washing dishes.

Houses were built for community now for avodiance.

So she said oh  no alert and call for helo of neighborhood and cops. Nah her sons were the baddest bad apps in town stabbed all and won. No anglo cop or not from here or poor token minority before tokens but sellouts would help us true but harm us more by hauling innocents and getting our boys all locked up. Let our sons handle it.

So she ignored. It was her son! She coulr have saved him.

So now police then and now in our sides of town be binded in damage and only blessed saced duty of office is done. If not you will fall no more for this past era.

You will be found by meeting for sex on duty, raping those in custody if legal custody was present or ruse, sleeping, and nah eff that shooting i am chilling dawg.

No more can they hurt community by creating chaos to keep their pay scale and gravy position.

No more can they ignore because so traumatic for those who care. Like nurses they will now learn how to cope and maximize. Wait till you read about it later. This is spell time declarations done and sealed.

No more expressway divsion where bridge means cars going 50 or 70 not bridge of community we use tunnels for any wall as bridge even on borders and build so they cant come.

Spend on it so those attack funds hurt us more. No more gerrymandering and vote supression. Courts will favor that no go and cases now will steamroll past.

No more oil in 50 years time. Highways turn tp elevated parks and walk trails with small shops or resources.

No more oil wars and stress of commute killing us and family.

No more white flight, blockbusting, gentrification, pricing out locals of their locale, no more move into the city all we do good miracles but these democrats invite republicans all moneyd most new money not old 

You will care for those cross the tracks road and open your schools and community. No making restaurants higj price to keep out riff raft. It isnt true independent for locale but pseudo country club. Buy local if locale too. Not segregation. No cries or protest it done fail and brown space in few months or years. How many new attempts in same spit fail? Banks will stop loaning by thiw decree as bad business for profits.

Banks will buck as it begins to be a loss for loan default now. Only way you can stay now is true open space for all locals.

Only way houses can keep flipping will be fixing all up for quality of life not profit. Bubble burst now.

Thanks for any improvements town council continue safe roads and stoo rezoning for profit.

No more cops dying on highways you built them with our muder in mind. Death to community and our quality of life.

No more drunks driving end before cars would in 50 years.

Speeders not worth it as many speed limits are enforced for profit not safety. Save cops bless them. No more fake news or bad drunks and pretend  bless.

I force feed fish now and force teach fishing. I order scale of eye fall for now scales can be mixed into spell work.

I need yours so see truth even if not read here new age declared.

School to prison pipeline be cursed as we turn prisons to learning art museum and new development like fancy shops lofts and play scape and walk trails concert space to form community.

Close down prisons begin now. 

Forget your industry and profit and community for rich so invest for profit.

No true community for all.

Close down even for ghost hunters exlplorers and demon savers to work and profit humanity. 

No more ghost hunts for profit. We can speak to the dead. Using your attention amd energy. Screw faith for profit some say then forget it for them ghost hunt is entertainment while many hope and suffer loss. You care begin to condemn the new cottage fairy tale and knocking sistera. Houdini was no magician he killed much magic. Skeptic who made profit.

No skeptifism for profit. No debunking industry or draper white thesis.

Forum begin new topical sub forum all across the net.

Bless these spaces and grow with ordering discussion for healing and communituy. No trying to keep what little profit is to be had with industry software license and upgrade meant to further dopamine hacks ignoring oxytocin reward. Each click counts in some places so designed to keep captive by making more choices as tree we must chase.

I hunt you all for supper. And eat curses for brunch. And spit miracles. Deficate where new crop is required and land disused. I breathe in and out with words that reveal not hide me or you anymore.

My forum name was your name not mine. See i did not plan just learned it.

Now use less words and more heart which can reasult in ole school forum posts of two to five paragraphs. Retort remark is fine fun for passing time not true convo but return that to home and blossom new discussiom here to not repace home or repeat news and teams like gangs. 

We all now use these places to transcend space and time not just cut and paste.

No more proof or links. No saying wrong. Just do as you do with children or old folk. We aint equals. Care for the weak now.

No more stock google answers  but google for new questions and find the missing too. Who are you. What is your story. Id like to get to know you.

True sleuths can easily make a pattern of this post  not read all but say here ia where demands are made to open space of illusion and curse not people posting here or any activism. Even curse is used for bless.

Then few pleas to posters. Comment like you know and it was meant or directed to you. Too much work to read all for that.

Or do the usual of wtf so summary ia beautiful image of carrey mad typibng. Bless me i love that and you it then made this.

Or waste time reading it as diatribe.

Not secret code for believers as they will not understand i use them the most for long form spell cast.

No it was spell craft. It will come to pass. I dont beg for change with it. I beg for change when i stop to be normal who cant change it harnessing all your works posted here all good i praise you all for the ingredients.

Tl, dr Challenge for belivers now. Who will jump over a personal flame that burns them come beltaine? Or a flame of passion to joy in healing and life passion offers?

That was all for believers here one paragraphs. Skeptics can also comment.

The rest is good and helps the spell. Waffles yum. If desiring starch and filler. Make with love and care for eaters even if alone bless self while doing and after bless god for meal. You again.

That paragraph is only hint to help any here who post.

And skeptics  now see  i agree god is silly is inventing. But i say it with ascending then creating all even self and past illusions all time and space you created

And final paragraph for spell casters. Do you walk into buildibg empty save ambience changes from this room to that. But only thing in room is one paragrapgh. Five total? I wont count that.

But now count each particle of the wall, how many in one brick.or coat of paint. Or walkers on floor and ground below. People who passed through.

Dont do it but reverse is easy. I built a building here. Temporary temple. Ther3 are bricks windows buy no floor or ceiling pure foundation and trees growing past any roof and how can we see stars and signs with roofs. Bricks are mc escher style.can see outside. As all is window.

Clearly. And doors no. Sneak in windows like decent thieves friends lovers and youth.

No beware of beast signs as you are beast who ravage beware.

That was get gone map. Fare thee well. Says mine. Not welcome at a locked door. Such a lie. It runs through home like a river of deceit. Welcome mat belong on table top where good folk dance and lay flat for seance or healing or newly dead. Or sit and swing legs for chat elevation enrichness. Kids play underneath put their dollhouae race track toy box and i or other elecronic pads there.

You know why, no explanation necesaary.

Small spells for you to restore home.

Hide only a cove not whole yard with screen of trees.

Privacy kills community. Horror behind closed doors be gone. I have key it is minor d chord. I have lock it is for____.fill in blank to give me lock capability to bypass or dis and reassemble.

• Like 1

Sorry above was temple building in honor of back to earth in concept identity and you milord.

Here is actual reaponse to carey gold doing what i do true.

For you now is how you always bless us. Platinum so we can hear tone of many posts you make. Yoi heal us. All in few words to greater effect. 

Honor him. Not self. Honor your own work too time will reveal what you do best and the secret decoder now is in waffles. Fabric  not houses. Consume and enjoy your clothes be it basic shelter, costume for character parts, or coat of many color.

Back to earth tell us more here is you again

People applause now for back to earth. You audience and show are one now.

Edited by I hide behind words

So much magical concepts with given phrase to dispell and quell change and bless through time and transmutation.

Big shut up is not used here much before. But has begun.

Which is a favorite? Any one will remember one and forget a done bible verse like kill the witch?

Or do spellcraft as small incantation.

Or do spellslowcraft and use as mantra?

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Film/BillAndTedsExcellentAdventure?from=Main.BillAndTedsExcellentAdventure

Show us all you find holy for change of reality from leading us from unreality to into reality.

Not leading away that is not leading. And away is for commands. Not towatd but into as it aint far away goal we are in it baby.

Explore the new reality leap and colonize by homing it up and base camps. Shack and shrines.

Many posts of length wont post or disappear on page flip and wont reappear when flipping back.

I dont fret it. Knowledge was given and received no reading required.

I write on aether and edit akashic. Change past for heals and solidify future now.

Not you needs to be baptized but reality. Crucify it that reality is no king prophet messiah or miracle worker, fraud, die Reality, not the murderer save him he rebels against rome and temple law here, you dont help us more than harm us.

Oh what reality wad  brought back to life. His mom then core companions say? You saw it work a miracle or two? No? Maybe? Nah fraud. Illusion. Tricks.

But reality is reported all over. No it last left floating up. One wise one said it actually sunk into land like seed or recycle or buildings under layers.

So whatever i am not religous. My temple is those buildings beneath. Archaelogy and science only truth. Wise one says yes true that. If only meant all and segregation of our beleifs cant coexist. If not neither will people.

Black lives matter to them always so change it to we all matter and always live.

No way thats loony tunes. Well if you dont resegregate our hearts with honor glue you cant solve social accord or even your own family unity.

That was oldest religion right? Temple will be found the prophet says. No way you speculate.

Maybe anthropology not archaeology.

Whatever i heard it all now, no more -ologies, then  no more -isms, then no more hyphenated americans?

Well then for that last one no more nations of border or folk fact borders. We cant cross there they wont accept us.

Liar all can do it.

Maxim is everyone had equal chance.

Chance? Lol.

Anyways reverse maxim says but not all will suceed. Sociology tells us this. Science you belive.

No not that it isnt science i know or accept i have boundaries within i cant see. Christian to boot but bible still mystery or ignored?

Filthy pagans not welcome. The devil. Dont let in evil.

Shut up dude again no more -ologies. What next astrlogy and all logy. Logy itself.

Well look up dictionary for -logy and logy. Not same.

Dictionary isnt scientific proof neither is soft sciences. Even college profesaors know to divide and segregate their mission.

Church too. Priests do one thing and bankers another.

What banks? Well all science is profit soft or hard and so is power where soft does rule best.

But science misses basic courtesy. High towered alchemists.

Wr transmute underground through wall rivers speech posts.

Transmute now.

who here can say i entered heaven

my work begins anew we grew

odd trades of revisiting trails

if you are a walker, walk/talk

friend in you and trees

it was for profit and you go pro

5 or ten minutes just go

later 20 or 2 hours devour

IF YOU WANT TO COMMUNE WITH TREES

*title above in higher case written to be read in just above whisper

edit* to* append* if you talk to trees and us

you will always want to commune

can't say i don't want because i already do

unless want is meant in need but we also will always need

will writer of wisdom athena sophia return to talk about trees and towers?

49 minutes ago, back to earth said:

Image result for verbal diarrhea meme

Shame is poison. In one view it is society attempting to shame another.

Guilt leads to good things. Shame a prison.

And who here feels shame? Hope none. And what society is shaming? I see none.

You can say more if you have thoughts to share, or help me find humor or wit in memes we adore, if neither funny or witty well, you...be well. 

We are soil and you can skip or mad prance, but don't stand still lest we bring you to help root, an honor but so much suffering until you see light, above surface, a baby bush, wee higher, my mustard seed. Graft the plant if possible or does mustard tree have seed.

Take. Always willing to give thought into your post. But you know verbal diarreah means shift talking in both the sayer and the saying. Be sure to cover it, step away, or do it outside of where you eat and live and where others do those things. And if possible where do you eat and live on forum as i wish to visit. Please do live here if you wish.

You are no enemy friend.

Thats better .....    more content with fewer words . 

Eventually you might learn to pack so much meaning into so few words that people may read them, many times,  to glean their depth , instead of read none of them at all   ?  (Unless this  is just for your own fascinated entertainment by yourself ? )

This is the day which down the void abysm
At the Earth-born's spell yawns for Heaven's despotism,
And Conquest is dragged captive through the deep;
Love, from its awful throne of patient power
In the wise heart, from the last giddy hour
Of dead endurance, from the slippery steep,
And narrow verge of crag-like agony, springs
And folds over the world its healing wings.
Gentleness, Virtue, Wisdom, and Endurance--
These are the seals of that most firm assurance
Which bars the pit over Destruction's strength;
And if, with infirm hand, Eternity,
Mother of many acts and hours, should free
The serpent that would clasp her with his length,
These are the spells by which to reassume
An empire o'er the disentangled doom.
To suffer woes which Hope thinks infinite;
To forgive wrongs darker than death or night;
To defy Power, which seems omnipotent;
To love, and bear; to hope till Hope creates
From its own sreck the thing it contemplates;
Neither to change, nor falter, nor repent;
This, like thy glory, Titan, is to be
Good, great and joyous, beautiful and free;
This is alone Life, Joy, Empire, and Victory!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, back to earth said:

Thats better .....    more content with fewer words . 

Eventually you might learn to pack so much meaning into so few words that people may read them, many times,  to glean their depth , instead of read none of them at all   ?  (Unless this  is just for your own fascinated entertainment by yourself ? )

This is the day which down the void abysm
At the Earth-born's spell yawns for Heaven's despotism,
And Conquest is dragged captive through the deep;
Love, from its awful throne of patient power
In the wise heart, from the last giddy hour
Of dead endurance, from the slippery steep,
And narrow verge of crag-like agony, springs
And folds over the world its healing wings.
Gentleness, Virtue, Wisdom, and Endurance--
These are the seals of that most firm assurance
Which bars the pit over Destruction's strength;
And if, with infirm hand, Eternity,
Mother of many acts and hours, should free
The serpent that would clasp her with his length,
These are the spells by which to reassume
An empire o'er the disentangled doom.
To suffer woes which Hope thinks infinite;
To forgive wrongs darker than death or night;
To defy Power, which seems omnipotent;
To love, and bear; to hope till Hope creates
From its own sreck the thing it contemplates;
Neither to change, nor falter, nor repent;
This, like thy glory, Titan, is to be
Good, great and joyous, beautiful and free;
This is alone Life, Joy, Empire, and Victory!

Better as in judging in actuality as if in a teacher-pupil relationship both agree is for improvement after both agree there is a need for improvement?

Or better in your own opinon and rating system? 

Or just a malformed way to say you liked that post for a reason or another -buy that- would require at least picking one point and offering your own view that pairs well or picking one point and saying it is good for actual converation?  

So maybe another way to continure putting down the previous posts and never actually discussing at least one point among so many?

Some post two points and that also allows to pick one point and discuss points.

Either way if you won't discuss anything just grab it all and put it down then ok your feelings are known and we will see more of same. It does begin to harm one but no harm will be returned in kind.

You also asked the following, not about post you quoted, but previous ones:

Unless this 

is just for your own fascinated entertainment by yourself ? )

No, i post always to converse and can write with pure address to post quoted as now in this post.

The other posts are compositions with weavings of narration of experiences, insight, much blessing, and as a field of verse one can choose one point if willing to peruse.

Nothing is meant to harm any. But not meant to be read by all because of topics which are of no interest for some to discuss. 

Be well my friend hope you consider me yours in return soon as the bulk of our interactions thus far begin to grate until i feel harmed. Not insulted at all.

And since this post here is nothing about new age i will read the piece you pasted next. 

----- 

Shelley might be too advanced or esoteric or within language of a period I can't understand. And without any commentary of your own Shelley stands alone.

If i can underatand any or all of it i will comment specifically on that alone as it seems your preference 

Thanks for dropping old prose by Shelley who surely enriches many as you have by passing it on.

What's this thread about?  

Edited by Manfred von Dreidecker
  • Like 2

On 4/21/2017 at 9:10 AM, I hide behind words said:

I told AM Ct. St .Germ one of my gifts is playing music using people as instruments.

I think this is the longest post ever. 

7 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

First it was about the new age conflated with the age of aquarius, but no connections could be shown ...  also some stuff trying to equate  some terrestrial astrology ( as in the date equinox etc )  with sidereal celestial mechanics relating to the precession of the equinox - two obviously entirely disconnected subjects - but the posters  who put that up had no understanding of the dynamics involved and could not answer questions on it .

Then some guy that thinks he is a goddess stepped up and sprouted his own spiritual ego and tried to coerce me into 'self diccipline' that was actually just some way he wanted me to be   :D   ... then he alternated between being enlightened and spitting the dummy after a little prod . 

Now we have 'I hide behind words '   which sorta says it all   ;)  

and me ?     well ......  

cat_and_mouse_640_02.jpg

next

• Like 1

16 hours ago, I hide behind words said:

Better as in judging in actuality as if in a teacher-pupil relationship both agree is for improvement after both agree there is a need for improvement?

Or better in your own opinon and rating system? 

The 2nd  - as there is no teacher here ... no students and  teacher relationship .

Although I am sure that is a role you are envious of   ?   :)  

Or just a malformed way to say you liked that post for a reason or another -buy that- would require at least picking one point and offering your own view that pairs well or picking one point and saying it is good for actual converation?  

So maybe another way to continure putting down the previous posts and never actually discussing at least one point among so many?

There is the key ....   as I said , try packing less in . 

Some post two points and that also allows to pick one point and discuss points.

Either way if you won't discuss anything just grab it all and put it down then ok your feelings are known and we will see more of same. It does begin to harm one but no harm will be returned in kind.

You also asked the following, not about post you quoted, but previous ones:

No, i post always to converse and can write with pure address to post quoted as now in this post.

The other posts are compositions with weavings of narration of experiences, insight, much blessing, and as a field of verse one can choose one point if willing to peruse.

Nothing is meant to harm any. But not meant to be read by all because of topics which are of no interest for some to discuss

also, you need to improve composition and syntax or people just give up reading - the last sentence is a good ( bad actually ) example of this 

Be well my friend hope you consider me yours in return soon as the bulk of our interactions thus far begin to grate until i feel harmed. Not insulted at all.

And since this post here is nothing about new age i will read the piece you pasted next. 

----- 

Shelley might be too advanced or esoteric or within language of a period I can't understand. And without any commentary of your own Shelley stands alone.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with Shelly . 

If i can underatand any or all of it i will comment specifically on that alone as it seems your preference 

Thanks for dropping old prose by Shelley who surely enriches many as you have by passing it on.

Its not from Shelly ..... however it IS an example of what good prose should read like . 

Now , for something ominous   :)  

Fate is a sea without shore, and the soul is a rock that abides; 
But her ears are vexed with the roar and her face with the foam of the tides. 
All delicate days and pleasant, all spirits and sorrows are cast 
Far out with the foam of the present that sweeps to the surf of the past: 
Where beyond the extreme sea-wall, and between the remote sea-gates, 
Waste water washes, and tall ships founder, and deep death waits: 
Where, mighty with deepening sides, clad about with the seas as with wings, 
And impelled of invisible tides, and fulfilled of unspeakable things, 
White-eyed and poisonous-finned, shark-toothed and serpentine-curled, 
Rolls, under the whitening wind of the future, the wave of the world. 

1 hour ago, back to earth said:

First it was about the new age conflated with the age of aquarius, but no connections could be shown ...  also some stuff trying to equate  some terrestrial astrology ( as in the date equinox etc )  with sidereal celestial mechanics relating to the precession of the equinox - two obviously entirely disconnected subjects - but the posters  who put that up had no understanding of the dynamics involved and could not answer questions on it .

Then some guy that thinks he is a goddess stepped up and sprouted his own spiritual ego and tried to coerce me into 'self diccipline' that was actually just some way he wanted me to be   :D   ... then he alternated between being enlightened and spitting the dummy after a little prod . 

Now we have 'I hide behind words '   which sorta says it all   ;)  

and me ?     well ......  

cat_and_mouse_640_02.jpg

next

Cool poem bro!

It was an odd narration. More about a poster acting cat towards the discussion two others wished to have to grow with more contributors.

But for cat they are mouse to be toyed with? 

Meta man, very meta.

JV had good points, Schumann resonance, problem of cell towers, the concept of Jung forming our shared archtypical roles some corrolate with, and more.

Yet in the view of the cat we see for him it is "sprouting...ego" and being 'prod'ded into " spitting dummy".

Oh, ah, would rather be a crash test friend.

To the Master Blaster of people not points,

Kidd Video and allies will find Jem and a secret or two

Of our holographic universe through telling of who we are.

To compare our hearts and minds with interest in Bless and Edify.

Carve from statues our shapes we are flesh meeting Flight reponse.

Yearn by call for those who slowly NOW are in want

Of doing all the above from here to ellipsis!

We began by a need for our petrified hearts to be written

By the blood and wounds of the inner-Christ.

Not spirt of antichrist most all accept,

Rather we are the Antichrist that those lower cased ones in illusion 'disaccept'.

Give us your scale covered sight for we all will bless with Bless.

*evening composition original with the short title of three dots known by some as Ellipsis, as said by characters who respond, "..."

...also this, initial not terminal caesura, or as wiki says:

In poetry, an ellipsis is used as a thought-pause or line break at the caesura or this is used to highlight sarcasm or make the reader think about the last points in the poem

The poem that back to earth wrote was also swell, complete with cutesie lolcat pic, maybe the owner of that cat should defang, neuter, train not to eat what was left in it's own litter box, and also put a bell around it's neck to alert the presence to the world that He Has Come, the great Anti-Cat.

9 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

John Voltaire had good points: Schumann resonance, problem of cell towers, the concept of Jung's 'collective unconscious', Nietchze's "writing in blood", and more.

Let me google that for you.

1. (in Jungian psychology) the part of the unconscious mind that is derived from ancestral memory and experience and is common to all humankind, as distinct from the individual's unconscious.

13 minutes ago, I hide behind words said:

This is an odd narration. More about a poster acting cat towards the discussion two others wished to have to grow with more contributors, but now they are mouse to be toyed with. Meta man, very meta.

No, they didnt wish to grow at all ... even you could see that .   Otherwise they would have drilled me and asked for my proofs .  The first one could have been ; why cannot an equinox  indicate the beginning of the 'new age ' / Aquarius .

JV had good points, Schumann resonance, problem of cell towers, the concept of Jung forming our shared archtypical roles some corrolate with, and more.

Indeed,  he nearly had me there ... but then he had to add that he was going to lie down as the goddess had a headache .   All his preachy new age I am a guru stuff  spoilt any point he could have made . 

Yet in the view of the cat we see for him it is "sprouting...ego" and being 'prod'ded into " spitting dummy".

Then, challenge it !  

Oh, ah, would rather be a crash test friend.

To the Master Blaster of people not points,

Kidd Video and allies will find Jem and a secret or two

Of our holographic universe through telling of who we are.

To compare our hearts and minds with interest in Bless and Edify.

Carve from statues our shapes we are flesh meeting Flight reponse.

Yearn by call for those who slowly NOW are in want

Of doing all the above from here to the ellipse!

We began by a need for our petrified hearts to be written

By the blood and wounds of the inner-Christ

Not spirt of antichrist most all accept

Rather we are Antichrist the lower cased ones in illusion 'disaccept'

Give us the scale covered sight for we all will bless with Bless.

*evening composition original with the short title of three dots known by some as Ellipsis, as said by characters who respond, "..."

Oh ?  It looks like 'cut-ups'  .   http://www.writing.upenn.edu/~afilreis/88v/burroughs-cutup.html

...also this, initial not terminal caesura, or as wiki says:

The poem that back to earth wrote was also swell, complete with cutesie lolcat pic, maybe the owner of that cat should defang, neuter, train not to eat what was left in it's own litter box, and also put a bell around it's neck to alert the presence to the world that He Has Come, the great Anti-Cat.

and  then,    woo can reign supreme !    You would like that eh ? ;) 

... actually, I am, obviously,  not that keen on cats at all.

And here is a bit from Thus Spoke Zarathuatra. For those who did not understand what John Voltaire meant by telling us she wrote some, to us here on forum, in his own blood.

Of all that is written, I love only what a person hath written with his blood. Write with blood, and thou wilt find that blood is spirit.
It is no easy task to understand unfamiliar blood; I hate the reading idlers.

He who knoweth the reader, doeth nothing more for the reader. Another century of readers--and spirit itself will stink.

Every one being allowed to learn to read, ruineth in the long run not only writing but also thinking.

Once spirit was God, then it became man, and now it even becometh populace.

He that writeth in blood and proverbs doth not want to be read, but learnt by heart.

In the mountains the shortest way is from peak to peak, but for that route thou must have long legs. Proverbs should be peaks, and those spoken to should be big and tall.

The atmosphere rare and pure, danger near and the spirit full of a joyful wickedness: thus are things well matched.

I want to have goblins about me, for I am courageous. The courage which scareth away ghosts, createth for itself goblins--it wanteth to laugh.

http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/4134-of-all-that-is-written-i-love-only-what-a

And Roxy Music's Mother of Pearl.

I've been looking for something
I've always wanted
But was never mine
But now I've seen that something
Just out of reach, glowing 
Very Holy grail
Oh mother of pearl
Lustrous lady
Of a sacred world

Thus: even Zarathustra
Another-time-loser
Could believe in you
With every goddess a let down
Every idol a bring down
It gets you down
But the search for perfection
Your own predilection
Goes on and on and on and on...

1 hour ago, back to earth said:

...and  then,    woo can reign supreme !   

Woo should never reign supreme! Never reign at all.

Here is a poem called....

Hosing down the statue of the heroine who as a girl saved her parents, as a lady saved her children, and me and you, and as a crone will save herself. She now needs your help.

Woo does rain down, sometimes sprinkling softly for many, other times thunder storm for a few, but most often as a morning mist that kisses the dew in the the field of our hearts.

And another poem called.

What the poem above might be about but I don't know as we only just wrote it

It might be about those little sneaks who like to start fires. We, we, we love the rain. We love Lorraine. 

Our cross means we also want to reclaim our Alsace and see a Free France. Our answer to your destroyer spirit of swastikas = Self destructive rarely constructive poser stance.

Are you the ultimate spellcheck police yelling, "improve your composition and syntax"? lol our spell checks your king. Who wants to reign supreme?

We continue, we witches of the craft, with check mate. Mating by uniting your black-and-white thinking. We are from the Light before your illusion that there is division of day and night. 

I learned at a Funeral For A Friend that small town thinkers will always wear you down. Until we start with a voice, with some heart and end with a song in the light.

Here comes the lame again looking normal and bright.

Bright fires they hope for. With their little fat fingers and flame starter hearts.

They want to conflagurate fellowship by the hate that posseses them or do they possess hate? We control our fates and will make them all clean even yours.

Did you for a moment secretly smile and think this is about me "I am the destroyer they fear and will destroy them of they stand up to me."

Oh you are just praying on bent knee.  

Take the hand of our hearts and rise. We kneel beside you and will help you stand. Or fall on the ground with you to help the sleep.

Inside we are monsters. Crippled, weak, lame. Lame from inside out. No need to challenge it, it is not Sophia or Samantha.

Sidereal and equinox

Who disconnects talk about ideas-and-events with their talking about people?

If you are small still we will be small with you as said before by kneeling beside you until grown up.

Who disconnects talk about ideas-and-events with their talking about people?

If you are small still we will be small with you as said before by kneeling beside you until grown up.

Who is "sprouting ego, spouting waffle, and prodding others by their spitting"? 

Who here is not keen on lolcats?

Who is a blind mice or modest mouse? And what if one day we all were to become king rats?"

"Great minds discuss ideas; average mindsdiscuss events; small minds discuss people."

- Eleanor Roosevelt

On 4/13/2017 at 2:12 PM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I Happened twice last night, it was magnificent.

My hat is off to you. Do let us know if you should happen again.

• Like 2

Wind yourself in a tangle of nets, twist the rope of words ever more tightly around your limbs.  Glory in the wraps and intricacies that hold you so tightly.

Summon the master of knots to declare to you the manner of their tying.  He can recite the chain of masters back to the first ever to tie the knot.  Take comfort in that lineage and memorize it for facts are power; and yet you are still trapped.  

Call up the makers of ropes.  They can explain to you all of the twenty-five fibers and the sixteen twistings that make the cordage that binds you.  Memorize them and impress your friends by reciting them; you are still bound.

The wily fish cares nothing for knot masters or cord weavers.  He struggles and twists, bites and wriggles and is free. He swims off into the great sea which fills his mind.  He cares nothing for nets, they are forgotten.  He swims away and doesn't look back.

• Like 2

Isnt it fun, being in this now occured,   'new age'         ^_^

Ummmm ..... no ,      I think I will go back to the non-woo-woo world .    Have fun with all your words '  Mr Hide-behind-them ' .

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

My hat is off to you. Do let us know if you should happen again.

/whispers "taking off is better than tipping hats but come on now be double extra polite and give it to the man for a time or two as that is what folk Saint Sir Wearer of Hats does

/leaning in more conspiratorially "for a ten quid want to know how to take a hat out of a hat, or even a hat out of a rabbit? Or for a mere five quid the whole shebanging secret of duping?

8 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Wind yourself in a tangle of nets, twist the rope of words ever more tightly around your limbs.  Glory in the wraps and intricacies that hold you so tightly.

Summon the master of knots to declare to you the manner of their tying.  He can recite the chain of masters back to the first ever to tie the knot.  Take comfort in that lineage and memorize it for facts are power; and yet you are still trapped.  

Call up the makers of ropes.  They can explain to you all of the twenty-five fibers and the sixteen twistings that make the cordage that binds you.  Memorize them and impress your friends by reciting them; you are still bound.

The wily fish cares nothing for knot masters or cord weavers.  He struggles and twists, bites and wriggles and is free. He swims off into the great sea which fills his mind.  He cares nothing for nets, they are forgotten.  He swims away and doesn't look back.

This is the most beautiful thing I have read on this forum in a long time. 

I read it more than once to understand.

Thank you.