Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Mandela Effect EXPOSED

darkbreed

The Mandela Effect exposed, as I, Edward Alexander reveals it’s origins, who are behind it, for what purpose, why we experience it, and connects the dots that includes CERN, Time Travel, Teleportation, Reality Changes, Aliens, Spirit Entities, Occultism in Science, Secret Governmental Projects, Remote Viewing, Black Magick and how Nelson Mandela himself was involved.

This goes very deep but I have managed to figure it all out, and explain it all in my new book that I will give you here access to for FREE!

I am lucky enough to have an extensive background with a lot of experience and involvement in many things that directly relates to most of it, which is why and how I was able to solve it, along with extensive research and investigation of the suspected culprits and their connections to other groups and organizations as all explained in my book.

“Mandela Effect – CERN Reality Changes, Time Travel, Parallel Worlds & Black Magick”: Free download –

https://solarsonblog.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/mandela-effect-cern-reality-changes-time-travel-parallel-worlds-black-magick.pdf

Also do let me know of any personal experiences with the Mandela Effect as I still research and investigate this and will be happy for any input. Cheers.

Guest MamaMia1981

I have experienced this:

The Berenstein Bears.  I remember it as -stein.  Also, I remember Nelson Mandela dying and watching the funeral on T.V.; I remember it being a huge deal, and remember my parents talking about it.

I also remember the Tank Man of Tiananmen Square getting run over and squished.  We watched the video in high school in my history class.

Those are the only ones that I know of, that affect me personally.

Sorry ..... I zoned out after the ' Kit-kats'           :sleepy:

Edited by back to earth
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, MamaMia1981 said:

I have experienced this:

The Berenstein Bears.  I remember it as -stein.  Also, I remember Nelson Mandela dying and watching the funeral on T.V.; I remember it being a huge deal, and remember my parents talking about it.

I also remember the Tank Man of Tiananmen Square getting run over and squished.  We watched the video in high school in my history class.

Those are the only ones that I know of, that affect me personally.

I just found out a few months ago that apparently it really is spelled Berenstain bears and my entire childhood was a lie.  I remember going to the local library and getting the audio cassette tapes with the books to follow along wtih.  That blew my mind, especially when you consider I found out through an overly dramatic parody video.

• Like 2

I can explain every function of the M.E. with simple ease and total grace, a brevity of whit as profound as it is short, that being,

Memory is flawed, things that are not important to everyday life are lost in the sea of other experiences, at some point in my life I have eaten pop-tarts, but I can't tell you when, what the weather was like or even if  a woman was in the same room as me while I ate said toasted pastry.

My first job paid $4.25 and hour to start but I don't remember how much I made every 2 weeks after taxes, in spite of being there for around a year and half and read dozens of pulpy novels at it, yet I can't quote a single one of those books today in spite of the fact that I actually lived that life, at that time, in that place, while things happened to me and around me.

Even monumental events get blurry. I was taking a bath when the Berlin Wall came down, I probably wore cloths and also ate at some point in that day. I can't tell you the details of those events or even who I watched report the news in exhausting detail, live, as I sat in the tube.

Imperfections in memory are what define memories as a whole. Also I am pretty sure my first car was a unicorn with lazer eyes what hoovered 13.8mm off the ground at all times.

• Like 7

Guest MamaMia1981
10 minutes ago, bubblykiss said:

I can explain every function of the M.E. with simple ease and total grace, a brevity of whit as profound as it is short, that being,

Memory is flawed, things that are not important to everyday life are lost in the sea of other experiences, at some point in my life I have eaten pop-tarts, but I can't tell you when, what the weather was like or even if  a woman was in the same room as me while I ate said toasted pastry.

My first job paid $4.25 and hour to start but I don't remember how much I made every 2 weeks after taxes, in spite of being there for around a year and half and read dozens of pulpy novels at it, yet I can't quote a single one of those books today in spite of the fact that I actually lived that life, at that time, in that place, while things happened to me and around me.

Even monumental events get blurry. I was taking a bath when the Berlin Wall came down, I probably wore cloths and also ate at some point in that day. I can't tell you the details of those events or even who I watched report the news in exhausting detail, live, as I sat in the tube.

Imperfections in memory are what define memories as a whole. Also I am pretty sure my first car was a unicorn with lazer eyes what hoovered 13.8mm off the ground at all times.

I agree, I find it fascinating how we all misremember in the same way.  Kinda illustrates the hive mind.

When my son was little he played pokemon on gameboy, specifically red. Like all kids he made me play it too. About 5 yrs ago he played it again and told me that the game had changed. The little caterpillar was one of the first and most numerous ones in the beginning of the game, now they are hard to find. I replayed it and he's right. Same gameboy, same game. Even with an emulator and rom on pc.

In a more adult vein, I remember Roy Orbison having died in some sort of vehicle accident a very long time ago. The 70s, it was on some show, they showed his marker which was a bust of him on a pedestal. Well, he seems to have come back from the dead in The Traveling Wilburies and  The Highwaymen.. The bust on the pedestal was in his yard on another show about him.

• Like 2

Errrmmm   ... I think the issue is  that when we   ' all '   misremember      it is in    different ways .

• Like 1

Something similar. I experienced witnessing the passing of an officer in my hometown twice... Long story short, i heard the news he had passed, next day he comes into my restaurant and i tell him i heard he had just passed of a stroke. He laughs and says no one told me. Talked to my co workers about it they didnt remember. Next day he dies of a stroke.

• Like 2

Guest MamaMia1981
17 minutes ago, back to earth said:

Errrmmm   ... I think the issue is  that when we   ' all '   misremember      it is in    different ways .

Well, the whole theory is that large groups of people remember an event or thing in the same or similar way, even if it's incorrect.  You have one group that remember events as they occured, and another that share the incorrect memory.

Thanks for input and shared experiences! Hope you guys read through the pdf i attached as it really explains it ALL.

And for those skeptics ranting on with "false memories" ets, or bad memory in general, it has NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT - IT is PROVEN that the Mandela Effect is REAL, as it has been experienced by thousands upon thousands if not millions of people around the world, including the so called "change-backs" and "flip-flops" (more info on that in my pdf as well).

And, ALL the EVIDENCE points to CERN, it is all DOCUMENTED and it is all PUBLIC, even CERN themselves point to THEM being behind it, with that silly scientist and his "#BOND1" and "Mandela" sign on his fat belly etc, the 666 of their logo, their occult rituals, their shiva statue, connections with other occult groups and scientists, NASA, Aleister Crowley, heck even so many people experienced things like the Apollo 13 line changing BACK and now all ORIGINAL threads, videos and posts about the first change are gone, and only, post-change publications exists, that goes for other things as well such as the kit kat, darth vader, forest gump and so on , logos, etc.

It is NOT bad memory, since people experience and study this one day, and discover they were "wrong" according to history, as things were always otherwise then what they "remembered". Then next day suddenly, it is all BACK to the ORIGINAL way.. 

Explain THAT debunkers. And explain the IMMENSE interest into the occult, esoteric, spiritual, paranormal and magickal by those in Power, the Scientists, NASA, CERN, CIA etc.

IT is ALL documented! It is a FACT not a THEORY anymore.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, darkbreed said:

The Mandela Effect exposed, as I, Edward Alexander reveals it’s origins, who are behind it, for what purpose, why we experience it, and connects the dots that includes CERN, Time Travel, Teleportation, Reality Changes, Aliens, Spirit Entities, Occultism in Science, Secret Governmental Projects, Remote Viewing, Black Magick and how Nelson Mandela himself was involved.

This goes very deep but I have managed to figure it all out, and explain it all in my new book that I will give you here access to for FREE!

I am lucky enough to have an extensive background with a lot of experience and involvement in many things that directly relates to most of it, which is why and how I was able to solve it, along with extensive research and investigation of the suspected culprits and their connections to other groups and organizations as all explained in my book.

“Mandela Effect – CERN Reality Changes, Time Travel, Parallel Worlds & Black Magick”: Free download –

https://solarsonblog.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/mandela-effect-cern-reality-changes-time-travel-parallel-worlds-black-magick.pdf

::w00t:

Debunking Mandela Effects

http://www.debunkingmandelaeffects.com/common-explanations/

• Like 4

I dont need to read any "debunking" on Mandela Effect since there is nothing to debunk. It is like saying "debunking the existence of frogs".

It is a real phenomena and millions of people globally experience it.

And it is documented, did you even read my 70 pages pdf on it? I give you evidence and connect all the dots.

There is nothing to debunk, since its an actual documented phenomena with evidence supporting everything I am saying here, documented, declassified, all out there.

Search through the millions of declassified CIA documents for starters and you'll get some ideas on how far this stuff goes...

Cheers

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, seeder said:

the first comment under the article made me smile

Can there really be this many idiots, with so much vivid imagination, that would turn easily explainable things into grand conspiracies like this? Universe slipping, dimension changing, etc.? I am just floored that so many people would go to such incredible and outlandish extremes to explain these sorts of memory errors, or simple spelling changes that occur with time?? How do you think languages change over time as they do? Olde English didn’t need a conspiracy or a dimensional shift or an elite group of new world leaders to become the English language as it is today. It just required small changes here and there over time to eventually become a completely different English than it was in times past. Change over time, due to a misspelling here and there, etc. That is all that is happening. Very simple and not mysterious at all to a rational, thinking person. The convoluted explanations offered by some people here are just plain silly. Perhaps our schools are no longer teaching people how to think rationally or critically anymore, leading people to such ridiculous conclusions? To me, the only mystery here is how so many people can be duped into believing outlandish and silly explanations when critical thinking would offer rational explanations instead. It makes me have real concern for the future, since if people are so easily manipulated to believe complete garbage, some charismatic person would have no problem at all leading the American masses over the proverbial cliff. Oh, wait. That is exactly what is happening….

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MamaMia1981 said:

I agree, I find it fascinating how we all misremember in the same way.  Kinda illustrates the hive mind.

No... I clearly remember asking my dad about the spelling and how to pronounce that. It was always Berenstein.

• Like 3

a simple dream....is a false memory....

you dream you were fighting a terrorist in a plane.... you beat him but the pilot got shot, so you get a parachute and jump out the door, land safely....and watch the plane crash.... now.... YOU WILL REMEMBER THAT DREAM!!!

But....it never ever happened to you

no need for a weird theory to prove that....it just happens

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, MamaMia1981 said:

Well, the whole theory is that large groups of people remember an event or thing in the same or similar way, even if it's incorrect.  You have one group that remember events as they occured, and another that share the incorrect memory.

Really ?    I think if one examined their memory one would find  they would be telling different details .  The overall incorrect memory is passed along by the usual sources . 

Essentially, the new information that a person receives works backward in time to distort memory of the original event.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misinformation_effect#cite_note-Textbook-3

• Like 3

1 minute ago, seeder said:

a simple dream....is a false memory....

you dream you were fighting a terrorist in a plane.... you beat him but the pilot got shot, so you get a parachute and jump out the door, land safely....and watch the plane crash.... now.... YOU WILL REMEMBER THAT DREAM!!!

But....it never ever happened to you

Never had a dream I thought was real. In addition, I got 20 years of experience with lucid dreaming and astral projection, so I am actually VERY well aware of the "dream world" and "real world".

And as said, there is PHYSICAL and UNDENIABLE evidence that CHANGES in HISTORY have taken place for many people. Again its all documented in my short pdf book so read through it.

It goes deep yes, you might want to read my other free book "Earth: A Spiritual Trap & Practical Exercises to Ascend" as well to gain some deeper insights.. Google its, its around.

Cheers

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, darkbreed said:

Never had a dream I thought was real. In addition, I got 20 years of experience with lucid dreaming and astral projection, so I am actually VERY well aware of the "dream world" and "real world".

And as said, there is PHYSICAL and UNDENIABLE evidence that CHANGES in HISTORY have taken place for many people. Again its all documented in my short pdf book so read through it.

It goes deep yes, you might want to read my other free book "Earth: A Spiritual Trap & Practical Exercises to Ascend" as well to gain some deeper insights.. Google its, its around.

Cheers

the examples you used are the classic standard ones , they dont prove what you claim ;

" Many Mandela Effects are usually trivial details about an oddly specific set of categories. These include things such as the how and when of celebrity deaths, misspellings (usually replaced or removed letters), placement of geographical locations, quotations within media, or alternate imagery.  "

http://www.debunkingmandelaeffects.com/mandela-effect-introduction/

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, darkbreed said:

Cheers

Are you an 'Ascended Master '  ? 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, darkbreed said:

kit kat, darth vader, forest gump and so on , logos, etc.

Yes I'm sure those are key elements in this conspiracy.

heres a thing for everyone... Im going to ask you NOT TO THINK OF SOMETHING.....

SO...DO NOT think of what I ask you...and that can be as simple as not even forming mental images

Ready?

OK....do NOT....think of a kangaroo right now

and there you go.....everyone thought of a kangaroo, even if only briefly.... despite me asking you not to do it

the reason is .....the brain cant process a negative. It HAS TO KNOW....what it is.....it cant think of

• Like 1

Guest MamaMia1981
15 minutes ago, back to earth said:

Really ?    I think if one examined their memory one would find  they would be telling different details .  The overall incorrect memory is passed along by the usual sources . 

Essentially, the new information that a person receives works backward in time to distort memory of the original event.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misinformation_effect#cite_note-Textbook-3

For example, take the Berenstain Bears.  Everyone that misremembers it, remembers it as Berenstein.  I have yet to see a variation from that.  

Same thing with Oscar Mayer.  Everyone describes their false memory as Oscar Meyer.  I have yet to see a variation from that.

A lot of these tend to center around language, which our memories of such can be influenced when seen or heard in certain contexts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_memory

Edited by MamaMia1981

1 minute ago, back to earth said:

the examples you used are the classic standard ones , they dont prove what you claim ;

" Many Mandela Effects are usually trivial details about an oddly specific set of categories. These include things such as the how and when of celebrity deaths, misspellings (usually replaced or removed letters), placement of geographical locations, quotations within media, or alternate imagery.  "

http://www.debunkingmandelaeffects.com/mandela-effect-introduction/

Yes, they are "classic" in the sense of huge amounts of people remembering them being otherwise, me included. And as said, read the WHOLE BOOK, to see the connections. Also, explain the FLIP FLOPS or CHANGE BACKS, I explained one of my own expriences with that in the book. That is UNDENIABLE. THOUSANDS of people experienced that, with many different events, things "going back" to the "original" as they always had remembered it, for some only hours after seeing the change in the first place, for others days or weeks, for me it was the thing that REALLY made me know Mandela Effect is REAL and made me look into it, research it, use my extremely well connected network of friends, colleagues and brethren, to find the truth of it all.

And it is ALL explained in the book. Next edition will include even MORE evidence that CERN is behind it all, and they KNOW what they are doing and throwing the evidence RIGHT in our face.

As an example I give you this right from CERN here and now:

http://passeport-big-bang.web.cern.ch/sites/passeport-big-bang.web.cern.ch/files/passeport_bigbang-en-pour_web.pdf

There you got Darth Vader with a QUESTION MARK above his head, as if he don't really know what to say (Luke, I am your father - or, NO, I am your father). You got Alice and the Rabbit guardian of Time, Alice herself a referance to other worlds or dimensions, you got the Witch with the Mirror (Mirror , mirror on the wall - Magick mirror on the wall - ?)  And more. It was released in 2013 before Mandela Effect was really even known so they obviously knew what they were doing back then as well.

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked