Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Lucas North-justiceseeker

Who killed Melody Wolf ?

29 posts in this topic

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:15 PM, docyabut2 said:

So now you guys are saying she was adducted by the cartel, where is the ransom notice ? 

I'm thinking more sex slavery or just some acquaintance that finally decided to see what it felt like to kill someone.   Not sure where I was implying it was the cartel?   :blink:

lmao......They found out that my family is poor and that I make a better cook. Now they're just getting fat and slow, easy pickings. :D

On 5/1/2017 at 9:35 AM, Monzaria said:

What I've been noticing just the almost two hours being on this forum is this LucasNorth, a private detective, have been putting or bringing back to the front AZ murder cases that were from areas that had (and still do) suffer from illegal, coyote, cartel, and gang violence during a time when AZ started to get an influx of illegals, new types of gang violence, and around the time M13 and Mexican Guerilla started bullying border towns in TX, NM, AZ, and CA.

He puts them out there for you to work on. From my understanding when a detective needs help they do more than what he has done. I'm not stating he's not a detective, I'm just stating in my opinion when I go to a private eye to help me and I find out this is the majority of his work, I will go somewhere else who would do more than "hey, I'm a detective. Here's an old long forgotten case that was out of the norm (not really) 'help' me find the answer." And then turns around and get snarky when he doesn't get a response quick enough, doesn't like the logical critical thinkers on here, or when a "main suspect" on a murder case gets on here to do a quick rundown of what he went through to NOT be a suspect anymore. Doesn't sound like a professional private eye to me. But maybe my opinion of someone working tirelessly to find the truth when the police don't want to help is quite high. 

That or it's a coincidence that three of the five i looked into on true crime just happened to be all AZ only had a blip on the news decades ago cases all brought forward by the same person.

Just in case your wondering no I'm not a detective. I'm just a guy from AZ interested in local cases in my state. 

This case needs a good bump. I'm surprised the family of Melody hasn't come on and shared info with us.