Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NY Parking Space for Sale $300k

OverSword

There is a parking space open in Brooklyn, but it will cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars and some people say they’re willing to pay for the pricey spot, CBS New York reports.

Inside one building in Park Slope, there are 145 parking spots, an elevator, 24-hour attendants, and one spot for sale for $300,000.

“It’s like you’re paying for a house,” said Easton Browne of the Bronx.

“I’m from Spain, where for that amount of money, you can buy a big house with three bedrooms, maybe, in the city,” said Carlota Fluxa of Park Slope.

Link

• Like 2

A parking lot is the best "business" to own. Buy a big square of concrete downtown and you've got yourself a cash generator. Very little maintenance required.

• Like 3

not surprised, park slope is one of  the best areas in Brooklyn.

parking spot in my  building cost 50k, my summer house in catskills cost me less, before renovation.

Edited by aztek

6 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

A parking lot is the best "business" to own. Buy a big square of concrete downtown and you've got yourself a cash generator. Very little maintenance required.

for sure, they install huge racks and lifts in parking lots, 3-4 cars high.

stock-photo-new-york-usa-september-an-automated-car-parking-system-supporting-the-lack-of-parking-159524168.jpg

Edited by aztek

3 minutes ago, aztek said:

for sure, they install huge racks and lifts in parking lots, 3-4 cars high.

stock-photo-new-york-usa-september-an-automated-car-parking-system-supporting-the-lack-of-parking-159524168.jpg

WOW - haven't seen that before. I like the carousal style stacks they have in Japan. Build up, not out