Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Should I do the Oujia Board

Fang01

Okay so I was wondering what are some good questions to ask spirits/ghosts or if I shouldn't even do the Oujia Board.  What are some questions or reasons to do/not the Oujia Board?

• Like 2

Milton Bradly makes them.

You can always trust the makers of Monopoly to get you into contact with otherworldly beings.

• Like 4

If your really interested in some answers, use the search box. I'm tired of those claims of Ouija Board ghost and demons.:wacko:

Edited by jamesjr191
  • Like 2

Why ask ?  Just buy one ask random questions

I have always wondered, when a spiritualist asks "is anybody there? Knock once for yes, twice for no", what happens next if there is two knocks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alibongo said:

I have always wondered, when a spiritualist asks "is anybody there? Knock once for yes, twice for no", what happens next if there is two knocks.

Oh my. I would just laugh at his response 

10 hours ago, bubblykiss said:

You can always trust the makers of Monopoly to get you into contact with otherworldly beings.

Ya I can't take Ouija boards seriously when they have "Milton Bradly" printed on them.

"Hey kids! Did you ever want to communicate with JoJo the Reaver of Souls? Well now you can! The all-new Milton Bradly Ouija Board is fun for the whole family, both dead and alive!" Caution, MB is not responsible for any possessions.

• Like 2

The spirit boards are not a game just because a toy company put it out. The spirit board has no origin the earliest spirit board dated back before christ.Alot of people think it is fake but it is not i would not say good idea but JUST be safe not everything happens fast.

• Like 1

On 3/10/2017 at 4:13 PM, bubblykiss said:

Hasbro via Parker Brothers are the folks that make Ouija and Monopoly, not MB :tu: MB has stuff like Game of Life, Mousetrap, and Yahtzee.

For folks that would like more information about the Ouija boards and their fairly recent introduction to our spooky history... The Museum of Talking Boards has the best information..

This article deals with the pre-history connections, and lack of connections with the Ouija board that was introduced in the mid-1800's: http://www.museumoftalkingboards.com/ancient.html

This article deals more specifically of the introduction of the Ouija board in the mid-1800's: http://www.museumoftalkingboards.com/history.html

And a fun Smithsonian article: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/the-strange-and-mysterious-history-of-the-ouija-board-5860627/

And random game producer fortune telling not of the Ouija- Parker Brothers also produced Black Cat Fortune Telling Game, and Milton Bradly produced The Fortune Teller, a paper spin wheel featuring playing cards, and Genii-The Witches' Fortune Teller, a dial plate style "talking board".

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 1:57 PM, Fang01 said:

Okay so I was wondering what are some good questions to ask spirits/ghosts or if I shouldn't even do the Oujia Board.  What are some questions or reasons to do/not the Oujia Board?

Using a Qujia Board can open yourself up to demons and things you do not want. I highly recommend you do not do this because once you open up a door to things you do not know much about that can be evil and have bad intentions, it is hard to close that door. I have experienced people who used this board and they experienced very bad phenomena and it can even be self destructing... Please do not use this board and if you already have I strongly suggest you have a priest come down and bless your home just in case... Have a good one and be safe!

It's just another form of divination. Doesn't work for me, though...apparently, my hands are too steady.

If you have a fear of it, however, your psyche will mess with you. Just like anything else. Some people can't even read Creepypastas without seeing Slenderman. 

I'm not sure that ouija is just another form of divination. Within the lore at any rate. Sometimes divination tools are "cursed", but most of them aren't typically thought of as also being potential gateways or openings into demon-land. Or at least I've rarely heard of runes or even tarot cards regularly given the regular warnings of opening doors, drawing evil, and so on like ouija boards always seem to invoke. Automatic writing often has warnings too, though that's archaic enough that I rarely see it discussed anymore, which is too bad IMO. 

Make ur own and use a shot glass, and say these magic words hail satan hail satan i bow before you oh prince of darkness :)

my friends and i messed with one freakie stuff happend dont use it 

Edited by coolguy