Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

me new here

insanityitrust

i found this forum through a search on the mysterious microbiologist deaths.. i had first stumbed on that topic years ago and the renewed that search for any new info..

so.. i am a 50 yr white guy in canada

been on the net and around a few hundred conspiracy sites... starting the day i dialed in back in '98.. several computers ago and with no clue of much other than that book (paper)" none dare say conspiracy' 

over the years.. money and the illegality of private owned banks controlling the world as commonly known to majority (btw 50.1% can be majority)..

so.. i dunno how active i can be here.. i use a smartphone, android some such and it has a very small keyboard and my large fingers make for noneasy way of typing and looking for links that some folks seem to need.. i can remember many things i have read and yet.. over almost 19 years.. how can u expect someone to post a link from memory for a wepbpage viewed years ago on a computer no longer usable (thanks to winblows software.. buggy from the start.. why do they need patches the day after releasing new version) i get sidetracked so easy and writing this using a pen thing one letter at a time...

So.. if people know how to search stuff.. i will hopefully use keywords if i can.. when or if i do post etc..

oh for a wee bit of a tease.. go to the web archive website.. ' wayback machine ' and have a looksee at google.com the first time they went online and then try and figure out how that silly looking webpage ended up owning the net

there are websites with info on how cia funding allowed this.. btw.. this was gleaned about 4 computers ago (i have gone through i think 10.. might be more but u see.. i just dont care much.. i see many people who seem to be serious about picking apart such silly details at times

a massive.. intergenerational.. spanning several centuries.. a literal mass of info.. picking one tiny thing and either taking it entirely out of context or making a mountain of words out of a misconstrued sentence is just plain silly in my opinion

when i see comments like 'wrong category' etc.. i wonder how to describe all the interconnectivity of a few thousand birth lottery winners over several generations.. these elite as some refer to or 'them'.. have been in control of billions or peoples' perceptions, awareness and overall beliefs.. these few people at the top.. all know each other

really do have to wonder if the whitehouse and kremlin really had that direct phone connection.. or was that a hollywood story (msm and hollywood are two sides of the same coin imo)

so yeah staying on one topic.. or thread can be difficult..

one final note.. i abhor proper english word usage and prefer all small letters and none of that high achool /university level usage stuff.. if this is a problem for some.. well i guess i could say sorry if i cared enough to bother

i prefer people's own ideas and thoughts than having everything look just oh so correct and all that window dressing

yeah this oughtta be enough for now

thanks for your time and to the mods and owners of this forum/site.. a lot of really good stuff here.. and only been a few hours.. cheers!

• Like 2

Welcome to UM

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello again

this site got loads of info... only there is not enough time to go through a lot of the categories

and as i find it difficult to stay on topic in the threads... and my thumb is better useful this time of year to be gardening and pruning trees etc..

maybe at this time.. my blog of insanity here... (if allowed (?)) 

writings of a lunatic... affective disorder stuff

there be a tree or three that needs a trim ttyl

Welcome to UM! :st