Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Needs advice on psychic development

Aurora Borealis

I can recommed Ormus as I have lots of exerience of it. Start small doses and build up over time, possibly years. Stop eating meat its DNA will stop you raising your vibration. Stop using toothpaste with Fouride, and stop listening to music unless its been converted to 432Hz.

Then you can open your chakras using the mystic-marriage breathing technique, breath in focus on brow chakra then hold for 6 counts then out for 6 counts, follow this for crown, throat, heart, solar plexus, sacral and root. Do this for 3 cycles. After a couple of weeks you will have the chakras spinning.

Then you can fuse the chakras open. To do this you need to listen to tones and vibration like the buddists do. You can do this by listen to a frequency generator app on a mobile phone. The most important are 432Hz and 528Hz, these will power up the top and bottom of the spine, which isnt just for lumbar support, its an acustic device, a vortex amplifier... Then you can overlay a frequency on top with a 3 output app, the cleanup one is 966Hz, this is the resonant frequency of Flouride, it will cause the Flouride to break apart inside the pineal gland, (interestingly this is exactly the 3 times the value of the secret society skull n bones 322 on thier badges and regalia). So you first decontaminate the pineal gland then you will be able to conrtrol the resonance inside your body, its all about vibration. Then minus or subtract 3 Hz to 963Hz, these are the magic numbers!  Once your are in resonance, you need to raise up octave by octave how your chakras vibrate, push on them and listen to the feedback, keep the phone app at the same 3 frequencies 528Hz and 432Hz and 963 Hz, once you get into resonance, Drop the key frequency to 369 Hz, this is what Freemasons call their Key of G, or the God frequency, all your bodys chakras will vibrate at thier natural frequencies, and you will get into basic resonance.

After pushing on each chakra, you will raise its spin frequency by one octave, and then it will lock, interestingly the chakras spin both ways at the same time. To feel this effect hold a strong magnet to the chakra and push on it to raise its vibration, then change the magnet over and push again so the polarity is changed, you will feel the chakra spin the other way, keep pushing to raise it up by one octave till you get frequency lock. This takes time maybe a period of weeks, but pushing on each chakra to raise its vibration up over and over, around 40 times the chakra will spin so fast both ways, it will fuse with itself and form a fused toroid counter rotating.. This is pretty weird at first as once fused the chakra stays fused. You are now like Iron man inside. With all seven major chakras fused you can then focus on opening up the 3rd eye,

To do this you breath in and out for 7 counts, breath air all the way down the spine and then breath out down the spine, it will feel that there is a small spiral tube that exits at your 3rd eye on the brow. Each time you breath you will feel the chakras merging into one and getting faster and faster, what you are breathin now is light!! But through the 3rd eye, you want to saturate with light, and have it fill you up. Your Merkaba is now forming a pyramid top down as you breath in and a pyramid bottom up as you breath out. Breathing light out through your 3rd eye.

As you get to this point then your will start getting insight, and abilities, with this high vibration good stuff starts to happen, you get a promotion you get money, things you wanted seem to come your way, you have amazing luck and people want to be involved wth you. Then you get flashes of insight, 6th senses premonitions, you see in your minds eye when people are thinking of you, you know what they are thinking. Also answers and solutions pop into your head a super human speed. You have an unfair advantage in life. This is why the illuminati the Freemasons and the Rosicrucians rule over the world, they raise thier vibration to superhuman levels.

Another frequency to try is 360Hz, buy an old Bulova watch with the tuning fork symbol (not texas longhorns if you know the hand signal, it means tuning fork, I vibrate) these watches were very popular with masons, and they are built to resonate art 360Hz keep this next to you skin will tune you up into that frequency.

Whether its truely pshycic as in magic, or metaphysical as in unknown science, who knows. But it certainly works!! Hope this is of interest. 

• Like 1

Thank you  Psychic 121 for your good insights and advices, 

I want to pursue this journey not only for myself but to help other people who come to me for advice as well.

It is true that sometimes I felt discouraged because of the fluctuation of energies, I am somehow affected emphathically, when I felt pain but I learned how to heal myself and bounce back what is not mine.

I am only relying on abilities as of now but I agree with what you said that tools and abilities can complement each other.

Meditation is the another thing I am researching on now, with bineaural beats and affirmations. 

I took the Psychic test suggested on the article on your website " types of psychic medium" and the result was rare psychic.

Questions:

1. Is bineaural beats  for meditation dangerous? i know a guy who is starting to hear voices and other sounds by just listening to ralaxing meditation music. May I know your opinion on this.

2. Is there really people hard to read? Or is it the influx of energy?

Helo SelyBoy369,

This the second time I heard of Rosicrucians secret society, someone suggested that to me because of their beliefs. 

I got confused with my Religion and the belief of the supernatural, It is here, it is felt everyday and I can't deny it anymore so Maybe there a calling for me to develop and make good use of it.

Hi Arurora,

Rosicrucians are a mystical society and secret for the most part. But they have something open to everyone called the Celestial Sanctum, its on the astral, and its where they and anyone can go to seek solace or help or support, they will try to help anyone. Its explained in thier freely open book Liber 777, I think you can access it online. Basically they have communally created a church or cathedral however its on the astral plane that is where anyone can meditate to or transcend too with a bit of practice. Its real and exists (albiet metaphysically), nothing is physical as we know it on the Astral, more like a waking dream. Here in the Celestial Sanctum you can meet Rosicrucian spirits alive physically or once alive physically, that will try to help you and send you good thoughts and blessings, or just float around and experience the astral artwork and pillars and columns inside its a very cool thing. Also resonating at frequency 777hz works, physical rosicrucians meditate to it every day to maintain it and keep it alive metaphysically.

But the Astral plane can be much more, the Goddess can be sought and found here too her name is Hecate, she is also given to try to help humans on the Physical. To access it you need a gateway, for latin peoples you have to transcend in your mind to the river Styx, for Nordics its the Bifrost bridge, for Celtic British its Camelot, all of these places can be accessed throught the minds eye, you transcend to your alfa level then you can conjur the gateway in your mind, and cross over or transcend. Mine is Camelot, its real metaphysically, there is a castle and a village a bit like Hogsmead next to Hogwarts and there is even a metaphysical bar there! You can share a spirit or two with a spirit or two, alive or dead. In each case there is a gate keeper and the crossing is to do with water or a river, the gateway is the other side. There are many more gateways but these are the most common for us human apes! Archons and serpent types have the abyss to cross and then Babalon with its satanic green pyramids, stay away from that one!!

I'm happy to share how to transcend to the Astral what works for me if you are interested.

Many wishes

Edited by SelyBoy369
  • Like 1

On 19/03/2017 at 8:20 PM, sees said:

Re. ormus/monatomic gold...this may be worth bearing in mind....

http://energyfanatics.com/2014/06/30/monoatomic-gold-danger-your-health/

Yes good advice, not all Ormus is the same, some of it is snake oil. The stuff you want is the stuff that trys to escape up out of the jar, if you see it climbing the sides its active, try to find a witch or spiritulist who makes it in small batches. Dont buy off ebay. But health wise becareful of it, too much is bad for you, use very small amounts. For people wanting to experiment without physically consuming it, then drink Aloe Vera juice, it has the highest natural quota of Ormus. A company called Forever Living has made millions selling the health benefits of it, and it could all be down to the Ormus inside it, I know because I dated a senior manager at Forever Living once and her parents were 70 looking like 40 years old and drank it every day. Secondly you can bathe in Dead Sea salts in the bath, this is full of Ormus, note how it effects your skin and your well-being after only a short time. Other please read the link what sees says and becareful.

• Like 1

On 3/19/2017 at 4:20 PM, sees said:

Re. ormus/monatomic gold...this may be worth bearing in mind....

http://energyfanatics.com/2014/06/30/monoatomic-gold-danger-your-health/

There is no such this as ormus. It does not exist as stated and it does not have any of the properties claimed of it.

Here are just a few of false claims made on that page:

1. " “transition elements,” meaning that they can transit from metallic to monatomic or ..." That has nothing to do with the meaning of the term.

2. "it becomes very light, even to the point where it produces antigravity properties" Again false. That doe snot happen.

3. " the microcluster will disaggregate into monatomic atoms with ceramic properties " That has nothign at all to do with ceramics.

4. " the physical characteristic of an element isn’t only determine by the number of neutrons and protons " That has nothing to do with the properties. It is the electrons.

5. " Scientists believe that the valence electrons of monatomic elements are unavailable for chemical reactions and thus monatomic atoms are chemically inert. " This is a self contradictory statement isn't it?

6. " However, some scientists have claimed that this white powder gold has a fluorescent-like glow and superconductive properties. " This is impossible isn't it?

It goes on and on with nothing but BS.

• Like 1

@stereologist  I just provided the wary info on ormus since it was being recommended to a member here.  I don't have anything to do with it otherwise, i.e. don't take it!

• Like 2

Thank you guys for your good advice and informative views.

I have been having problems in the astral plane lately, there have been 2 or 3 astral beings sabotaging some astral journey I have been into, They are trying to block me and mimic me. I saw one of them in the astral wearing the same dress I have and panicked when she knew I came back to my favorite place in the astral plane.

On Ormus, I think raising vibrations naturally is best for me, practice of listening and trusting intuition will eventually pay off because it is pure and natural. The aloe vera juice is available here on korean grocery and specialty stores, it taste good. I know it is for good digestion and good in loosing weight that is why I tried it. 

meditation everyday.spiritual practises,or reciving a psychic abilities from someone who can give them to you.

Edited by chadthecat
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, chadthecat said:

meditation everyday.spiritual practises,or reciving a psychic abilities from someone who can give them to you.

Hi,

May I know what do you mean by receiving psychic abilities from someone?

Are you referring to a person with abilties or spiritual in nature?

24 minutes ago, Aurora Borealis said:

Hi,

May I know what do you mean by receiving psychic abilities from someone?

Are you referring to a person with abilties or spiritual in nature?

yes,someone who already has those abilities can transfer them,also please reply to my thread in the psychic readings forum title'guys please help me with this'

• Like 1

Will it cause soul fragmentation if you transfer the abilities to someone? 

Regarding your thread - sure, I'll try.

• 3 months later...

The women in my family seem to have this natural insight into people's deaths. Its normally just family members we can (predict?) and any ghosts nearby when the mind is in a relaxed state. I've been doing this my entire life and come to terms with the fact I cant stop what I see. Recently there was a mass event I saw and felt though I was nowhere near and there was no relations involved. It had never happened before so I didn't believe it but saw it on the news the next day.

I have no idea whether to work on strengthening this or trying to control it. Any insights or advice would be greatly appreciated