Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ITC Experiment - Images Of The Afterlife?

ParaGirlsHauntedDiary

The ITC experiment stands for (Instrumental Trans-Communication) and it is becoming more popular by the day with paranormal enthusiasts and investigators,many people are trying it out and using it to gain the images of supposed spirits, I have been trying this for around 5 years and personally I feel like the ITC Experiment is useful. Here are the best of my images so far, here's to 2017! xx Hope you enjoy x

https://youtu.be/bblNtc7ovDs

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 1:58 AM, ParaGirlsHauntedDiary said:

The ITC experiment stands for (Instrumental Trans-Communication) and it is becoming more popular by the day with paranormal enthusiasts and investigators,many people are trying it out and using it to gain the images of supposed spirits, I have been trying this for around 5 years and personally I feel like the ITC Experiment is useful. Here are the best of my images so far, here's to 2017! xx Hope you enjoy x

https://youtu.be/bblNtc7ovDs

Wow very interesting! good work!

You can look in the clouds and find many many images, Kids do it all the time when they look in the sky and say hey look that cloud looks like a lion or a person, it happens all the time and the same with water, when you freeze water it forms many shapes and forms and you will always be bound to find something. You need to use logic, This is fake. And you should not be going near this kind of stuff if it was true because its dangerous. You have no idea what the spiritual realm is and what is in it. 

Ephesians 6:12 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[a] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places''

Edited by Logos101

On 24/03/2017 at 9:48 PM, Logos101 said:

You can look in the clouds and find many many images, Kids do it all the time when they look in the sky and say hey look that cloud looks like a lion or a person, it happens all the time and the same with water, when you freeze water it forms many shapes and forms and you will always be bound to find something. You need to use logic, This is fake. And you should not be going near this kind of stuff if it was true because its dangerous. You have no idea what the spiritual realm is and what is in it. 

Ephesians 6:12 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[a] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places''

If you say so, no one can say it's fake or real because we simply don't know.

Thanks for watching xxx

3 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Pareidolia in water instead of clouds.:rolleyes: 

I use to think that too x

But don't knock it till you try it I say xxx

Nonsense. I don't need to try it to know it's a huge load of BS, pareidolia taken to the extreme.

Edited by moonman

25 minutes ago, moonman said:

Nonsense. I don't need to try it to know it's a huge load.... to the extreme.

I'm leaning towards bu+++Load eeh

er but ... come on fingers G ... B OATLOAD !

6 hours ago, ParaGirlsHauntedDiary said:

But don't knock it till you try it

I `m quite confident in saying I think I'll pass.

tx on the post though.

Edited by MWoo7

10 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Pareidolia in water instead of clouds.:rolleyes: 

6 hours ago, ParaGirlsHauntedDiary said:

I use to think that too x

But don't knock it till you try it I say xxx

Why do we have to try it when you already did?  You already "tried" this and shown us the results...  we are not convinced.  It isn't even remotely compelling.

• Like 1

Well I clicked on the link, the OP got a few ad dollars and I watched a boring video. This feels like the whole "spirit box" thing all over again. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ParaGirlsHauntedDiary said:

If you say so, no one can say it's fake or real because we simply don't know.

Thanks for watching xxx

Actually, it is quite easy to prove something is real....  Until then, guess what the default position is?

11 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Well I clicked on the link, the OP got a few ad dollars and I watched a boring video. This feels like the whole "spirit box" thing all over again. 

Personally I don't like spirit boxes, But I wouldn't mind giving them a go, What do you think? x

1 hour ago, ParaGirlsHauntedDiary said:

Personally I don't like spirit boxes, But I wouldn't mind giving them a go, What do you think? x

I think if you're going to list through random radio stations and connect words together, thinking they are spirit voices. You'd best do something else. 

• Like 1