Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Don't be fooled by ghost DEMONS

Paranormal Gal

Some people think that Ghost and e ok they wont hurt you.In some cases they are right! But in others wrong. What you are in life is what you are in death! If someone was a real Jackazz they are that way in death. I have heard people on the streets how cool it is to go ghost hunting. I have told them careful what you want. I know you see shows like ghost hunters ghost adventures ect.... But what they don't. Tell you is that it can be dangerous!!!!! Something can latch on to you. Can jump you meaning enter your body without permission.Ghost in some cases are just not ghost plain and simple.

DEMONS can mimic ghost make you think they are harmless just a innocent ghost CHILD.WRONG!!!!!! There are no ghost children!!!!!!!!! Demons make you think it is a sweet child lost looking for there mommy.99.9% DEMON. Back in 1999-2000 i made that mistake in an old apt i lived in my daughter would look as if she seen something i looked and seen a child a girl about 5 ish thought nothing of it. Till i told it to leave move on. Then HELL BROKE LOOSE. It started with my daughter she shaking her head no at the wall i told what ever it was to leave not welcome here my daughter cried she got scratched. I got p***ed and made the one mistake you NEVER EVER DO! I challenged it. I got scratched-brusied-shoved- OMG the nightmares!!!!!!!! I talked to a man who worked in the field demonologist (retired)  he told me there are no child spirits. He taught me what to look for how to deal with it that was long time ago.So i found this site will help as much as i can.

REMEMBER THIS

THE GREATEST JOKE THE DEVIL PLAYED MAKING MAN THINK HE DON'T EXIST. 

• Like 4

I said 99.9% are demons still leaves 1%  the rest are fake demons playing games. 

47 minutes ago, acute said:

Any medium will tell you... there are child ghosts.

I'm not fooled, I suspect mainly because I have more sense.  What a medium may or may not tell you is useless information.

I post this not to start an argument but to let you know that there are lots of intelligent people who don't buy this crap.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Frank Merton said:

I'm not fooled, I suspect mainly because I have more sense.  What a medium may or may not tell you is useless information.

I post this not to start an argument but to let you know that there are lots of intelligent people who don't buy this crap.

See it from the OP's perspective.

He/She is obviously well past the stage of 'Do ghosts exist?' and recommended a medium in a previous post.

8 hours ago, 32yrsofperanormal said:

REMEMBER THIS

The bigger joke is you using fiction.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, 32yrsofperanormal said:

REMEMBER THIS

The greatest joke the devil made was in making man think he DID exist.

• Like 4

Everyone has the opinions and it is ok. People dont always see eye to eye when it comes to the devil.

On 3/12/2017 at 0:29 AM, acute said:

Any medium will tell you... there are child ghosts.

Any medium will tell you whatever they think you want to hear-for a price 

• Like 6

The problem with making threads like this on UM these days is I don't think many new OP's think this site has many skeptics.  Most of us have been here for a while and have become more materialistic and don't buy into the paranormal.  I don't buy the woo myself but many come off pretty harsh, insulting to be honest.

On 3/12/2017 at 7:28 AM, Claire. said:

The greatest joke the devil made was in making man think he DID exist.

So you admit Satan exists!!!

th?id=OIP.yRvFv2Sa1OCHvpAIv7JGcQEBEs%26p

Edited by EnderOTD
  • Like 1

Think of the Abyss as your psyche, and be careful, lest your inner demons become outer ones. 

In the Abyss all things exist, indeed, at least in posse, but are without any possible meaning; for they lack the substratum of spiritual Reality. They are appearances without Law. They are thus Insane Delusions.

Now the Abyss being thus the great storehouse of Phenomena, it is the source of all impressions.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjYnrzXwd_SAhXBy4MKHXaFCw8QFggcMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FAbyss_(Thelema)&usg=AFQjCNG8C2L2Ip96Q57hO83Av2z0TXjR6A

• Like 1

5 hours ago, EnderOTD said:

So you admit Satan exists!!!

Yes he does exist. Not for real, but he exists in the minds of people determined to frighten and self-sabotage themselves.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Pop It and Shove It said:

Vast majority of mediums "work" for free in spiritualist churches, at least that's my experience in the UK.

A lot of the real psychics work for free here in the states,too,by doing such things as helping the police solve crimes. I was referring to the people who claim to be "psychics ".

• 1 month later...

There are no ghosts. They are all demons, its biblical. I have a thiery and i don't know if i am right. I believe when something bad happens, like someone murders someone...whatever was in that person that caused that person to do that terrible act, stays behind. That demon, goes throughout the earth to find another victim. I'm in total agreement with the original poster. Jesus is the only person that can stop stuff like this from happening. 

Edited by KatyAD

11 minutes ago, KatyAD said:

There are no ghosts. They are all demons, its biblical. I have a thiery and i don't know if i am right. I believe when something bad happens, like someone murders someone...whatever was in that person that caused that person to do that terrible act, stays behind. That demon, goes throughout the earth to find another victim. I'm in total agreement with the original poster. Jesus is the only person that can stop stuff like this from happening. 

If the phenomena was exclusively external, then various cultures all over the world wouldn't be able to rid themselves of it using their own belief systems (which are different than yours). 

And yet everyone seems to be able to successfully do this.

From what I gather from studying the bible, Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and the Life" If Gods Son says he is the way, and knowing what I know about demons, they are liars and manipulators. The devil himself, sinned against God because he wanted to be in Gods position. He wanted people to worship him and not God. I believe that the demons are sometimes not so much assigned to torment but to lead others astray from the truth...which is also in the bible. It says in the bible that people will be lead away from God because of other doctrines, it will increase in the days leading up to the return of Christ, which is very soon to come. So if your listening to story's of deliverance from other spiritual doctrines and methods... stuff like that right now, stop and think...Jesus Christ came to earth and delivered many people from all kinds of different problems. A lot of them were demons. The only reason why Jesus would not help, is probably because of Faith. Some people think that God is really far away and doesn't want anything to do with people because of sin...That couldn't be farther from the truth. God's spirit is everywhere on earth, he is holding things together that most people are not aware of. 

I go to a non denominational church that believes that Jesus ministry is still alive through his children (the ones that believe in Him). I have seen people delivered and healed though the laying on of hands, which Jesus spoke of in the bible. I myself was healed from A.D.D. by my pastor who laid hands on me and prayed for my deliverance. I know a lot of people don't believe in this kind of thing, they think the bible is a book of the past, but...I know the bible is still true for today, and God's promises for healing, deliverance and prosperity.  

to sum it up, There is not a person on earth that God doesn't love, doesn't' want to see hurting. He made everyone, so there for he's a father. what father doesn't love there children enough to help them, when they ask for it. 

-Katy

Edited by KatyAD

2 hours ago, KatyAD said:

From what I gather from studying the bible, Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and the Life" If Gods Son says he is the way, and knowing what I know about demons, they are liars and manipulators. The devil himself, sinned against God because he wanted to be in Gods position. He wanted people to worship him and not God. I believe that the demons are sometimes not so much assigned to torment but to lead others astray from the truth...which is also in the bible. It says in the bible that people will be lead away from God because of other doctrines, it will increase in the days leading up to the return of Christ, which is very soon to come. So if your listening to story's of deliverance from other spiritual doctrines and methods... stuff like that right now, stop and think...Jesus Christ came to earth and delivered many people from all kinds of different problems. A lot of them were demons. The only reason why Jesus would not help, is probably because of Faith. Some people think that God is really far away and doesn't want anything to do with people because of sin...That couldn't be farther from the truth. God's spirit is everywhere on earth, he is holding things together that most people are not aware of. 

I go to a non denominational church that believes that Jesus ministry is still alive through his children (the ones that believe in Him). I have seen people delivered and healed though the laying on of hands, which Jesus spoke of in the bible. I myself was healed from A.D.D. by my pastor who laid hands on me and prayed for my deliverance. I know a lot of people don't believe in this kind of thing, they think the bible is a book of the past, but...I know the bible is still true for today, and God's promises for healing, deliverance and prosperity.  

to sum it up, There is not a person on earth that God doesn't love, doesn't' want to see hurting. He made everyone, so there for he's a father. what father doesn't love there children enough to help them, when they ask for it. 

-Katy

This whole things just screams confirmation and cognitive bias. Besides.....

tumblr_myjheoMjl31rknybpo1_500.gif

I will not be fooled by ghost demons.

No one has empirical evidence ghosts are actually a thing.  Demons are allegorical representations of the evil men are capable of. As Gandhi said aptly, "The only devils in this world are the ones running around in our own hearts." 

The evil and temptation we truly need to watch out for is the corruption of our own hearts.  We don't need monsters and haints to realize there is so much wrong with this world.  

• Like 2

To the OP, if you believe in demons, here's the solution:

"Jesus summoned His twelve disciples and gave them authority over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal every kind of disease and every kind of sickness."

"And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues"

On 3/19/2017 at 3:31 PM, Future ghost said:

A lot of the real psychics work for free here in the states,too,by doing such things as helping the police solve crimes. I was referring to the people who claim to be "psychics ".

Could you quote the best example you've encountered?

Edited by ChrLzs
bolding important bit

On 5/8/2017 at 11:28 PM, ChrLzs said:

Could you quote the best example you've encountered?

The best example I've heard of is a woman named Noreen Rennier ( at least I think that's her name). I've heard that she has worked with police on several different occasions, and accurately pinpointed the location of a missing plane. Of course I can't verify her " abilities ", but I would think that someone who is only pretending to be psychic wouldn't put their reputation on the line by working with police, and police wouldn't request her help if they didn't believe she possessed some sort of insight. I think most people who claim to be psychic are lying about it, but who knows? 

Again, since the phenomena originates with the psyche, whatever you believe in strongly can help you kick it to the curb. It doesn't matter if it's Jesus, Buddha, Babalon, or the FSM. 

The OP should read, "Don't be fooled by your psyche."

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 1

Well with all this bickering we are forgetting the most important questions like:

1) Are those demons hot?

2) Are they looking for fun?

3) Do they have grinder profiles?

4) Why don't they ever come to my bedside at night?

5) Are they into kinky stuff?

6) What else can they do with those forked tails?

*Note to oneself*

1.If it's a ghost

2.If it's a demon 

3.DON'T BE FOOLED

Right think I've got it 

Although..........