Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Don't be fooled by ghost DEMONS

Paranormal Gal

I don't know the part of the story about getting scratched can really set off some warning bells. Warning bells that ring and ring all the time and make you spin, spinning round and round. anyways getting scratched is the first thing and then you know it you making up extra hours to raise the ghost children. Cleaning up where you spill cereal on the ground feeding them and making arrangements for the carters to take care of them. Its full time.; Don't get me wrong. LOL

14 hours ago, Morgan Le Faye said:

Ok well,in MINE they do

OK, well that means that you are making a claim that is outside the 'normal'.  Thus, the obligation is on you to back up your claim.

and not in my imagination either,

Cool!  So you have evidence, videos, etc?  All you need to do is now post the stuff that shows it is not in your imagination.

is this a pick on the newbie thing some of ya carry on in here?

If you feel you are being 'picked on', please report the offending posts - see that Report Post thingy next to the posting time?  I've checked back over what I posted and it seems quite polite to me.  Do you feel picked on, when someone simply disagrees with you?

Cause if it is,I give as good as I get. If anyone wishes to disagree with me then that's of course fine with me,that's called a discussion.

Good-oh.  I'll be interested to hear your comments on the points I have raised.  In particular the one about the obligation to back up what you claim.

But you won't find me easily intimidated at all. I'm Pagan but not stupid when it come to the very real evil in this world.

I'm afraid I don't understand why your belief system should be a guide to intelligence or lack of it..?  Me, I let people judge me on what I say, and if I make claims, I back them up.  BTW, the existence of evil people is not the same as a claim of demons.  Why did you not use the term 'demons' in that sentence?  Are you already backing away from your claim?

Now why don't YOU prove to ME that you are the one that's right?

Would you mind quoting which part of what I said, that, in your opinion, isn't right?

In fact, I'll do it for you - I've gone over my post and I think everything in it is absolutely right - 'self-evident', one might say.  Here's what I said with some added red text about its 'right-ness'.

In {my opinion}, {demons} don't {exist}.

If you think I'm lying about my own opinion, I suggest you check my postings here - I am a sciency type of person, and have yet to see anyone present even basic evidence of 'demons'.  Until they do, it is indeed my opinion.  So that one is definitely RIGHT.

Some of us like to see tangible evidence, not just hear stories..

- As it isn't just me who has asked for evidence, that again is ... RIGHT.

coz stories... we-e-ell, they are sometimes made up, or are true only to the person who tells them as they are false memories.

- It has been proven over and over again that everyone has false memories, and indeed everything you perceive is just that - your perception.  Perceptions may or not be accurate and they can easily change over time.  If you want links I'm happy to provide a bucketload..  But anyway ....  RIGHT again.

So, every claim I made was ... RIGHT.  You are the one who claimed demons are real - so... prove away.

Or is this belief of yours all in your imagination?. Well....I'm waiting.

Look in the mirror and say that to yourself, please.  You are the one presenting a belief.

I've been wondering if it's really possible that demons do exist. At this point I'm not sure either way, but I do find the possibility of them being real quite fascinating. One thing that has me wondering is the way the Catholic Church treats the subject. It seems as if they do believe in their existence because they perform exorcisms on people who are "possessed ". If they didn't believe there would be no need for an exorcism.

I'm not Catholic, or any religion really, so I don't really know how they go about determining who needs an exorcism and what the criteria is for someone to be deemed as possessed, but from what I've heard they take it seriously. I've heard that a request for an exorcism has to be approved by the Vatican. I don't know if that's true, just another question I have.

In a way I think I almost have to believe they're real because of how evil some people are. It would be easier to think these people had been influenced by something as opposed to being born or raised that way, or just plain crazy.

So, I guess my question would be -- why does the church seem to support the existence of demons? Is this just a scare tactic to keep people in line? This does seem to be a reasonable explanation, as most things done in the name of religion are meant to scare people into submission, imo.

I really don't know what to think, so if anyone can enlighten me I would appreciate it. Thanks!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

OK, well that means that you are making a claim that is outside the 'normal'.  Thus, the obligation is on you to back up your claim.

Cool!  So you have evidence, videos, etc?  All you need to do is now post the stuff that shows it is not in your imagination.

If you feel you are being 'picked on', please report the offending posts - see that Report Post thingy next to the posting time?  I've checked back over what I posted and it seems quite polite to me.  Do you feel picked on, when someone simply disagrees with you?

Good-oh.  I'll be interested to hear your comments on the points I have raised.  In particular the one about the obligation to back up what you claim.

I'm afraid I don't understand why your belief system should be a guide to intelligence or lack of it..?  Me, I let people judge me on what I say, and if I make claims, I back them up.  BTW, the existence of evil people is not the same as a claim of demons.  Why did you not use the term 'demons' in that sentence?  Are you already backing away from your claim?

Would you mind quoting which part of what I said, that, in your opinion, isn't right?

In fact, I'll do it for you - I've gone over my post and I think everything in it is absolutely right - 'self-evident', one might say.  Here's what I said with some added red text about its 'right-ness'.

So, every claim I made was ... RIGHT.  You are the one who claimed demons are real - so... prove away.

Look in the mirror and say that to yourself, please.  You are the one presenting a belief.

I can't PROVE  they exist, not me anyways but there's many that do have actual EXPERIENCE with them, I choose to defer to those that have proven they are intelligent and know what they speak on. Now...as for it being MY responsibility to prove these things exist, by your own reasoning it is ALSO YOUR responsibility to prove to ME that they don't exist,which is your BELIEF. I'M through in THIS particular thread, if you wish to continue to 'bait' me into an argument...which make no mistake even through a keyboard the snark does prove that's what this thread/subject has devolved into when I came into it, and had the 'gall' to disagree. 

Edited by Morgan Le Faye
spelling

8 hours ago, Morgan Le Faye said:

I can't PROVE  they exist, not me anyways but there's many that do have actual EXPERIENCE with them, I choose to defer to those that have proven they are intelligent and know what they speak on. Now...as for it being MY responsibility to prove these things exist, by your own reasoning it is ALSO YOUR responsibility to prove to ME that they don't exist,which is your BELIEF. I'M through in THIS particular thread, if you wish to continue to 'bait' me into an argument...which make no mistake even through a keyboard the snark does prove that's what this thread/subject has devolved into when I came into it, and had the 'gall' to disagree. 

So you have no actually knowledge nor experience with "demonic" entities, yet you believe them to be real. You do realize that demons are basically a Christian creation right? Just like the devil. The problem with individual like yourself is that you are unwilling to engage in a thought out and thought driven debate, because you "get your feelings hurt". 

There are two types of demons, made up ones and psychological demons. The real demons are your inner ones. Depression, anxiety, fear, hate, all those negative thought patterns that gnaw at your mind. Driving you to do less than pleasant things. There are also a second class of inner demons and they are made up of fear, fear of god, the devil, the boogie man, etc. These also mess your head up. 

I don't know how many rituals I'd done over the years but I'd yet to get the whole package when it came to demonic entities, and I've only had 1 unexplained event due to necromancy. So if you wish to actually debate by all means do so. But don't get your knickers in a knot when someone questions you. We are a lot tougher on claims here than some places. 

Plus you can disagree as much as you'd like and we can do the same. Since you have no direct experience with anything paranormal nor supernatural (correct me on this) then how are we to take you seriously. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Future ghost said:

I've been wondering if it's really possible that demons do exist. At this point I'm not sure either way, but I do find the possibility of them being real quite fascinating.

In a way I think I almost have to believe they're real because of how evil some people are.

My thoughts exactly.  Although my religious upbringing taught that demonic entities are supposed to actually exist in this world, I never thought much about it until recently.  Also, I'd have to add that I'm reconsidering the possibility of the existence of ghosts and/or demons not just because I see evil in the world around me, but because of the type and extent of the evil...too much of it just seems inhuman to me.  Maybe that is all only my perception though.

Edited by BarnCat68
accidentally repeated a word in one sentence
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/05/2017 at 11:41 PM, BarnCat68 said:

My thoughts exactly.  Although my religious upbringing taught that demonic entities are supposed to actually exist in this world, I never thought much about it until recently.  Also, I'd have to add that I'm reconsidering the possibility of the existence of ghosts and/or demons not just because I see evil in the world around me, but because of the type and extent of the evil...too much of it just seems inhuman to me.  Maybe that is all only my perception though.

I don't feel comfortable with absolutely denying the possibility that there could be beings/entities hailing from some sort of other state of existence or plane of existence or some sort of "world" or "reality" beyond or physical one that could pose a sort of danger to us in some way.

Yet at the same time I don't believe that there are demonic entities fluttering about that try to tempt us into "sin" or are waiting to devour or souls or some humbug.

Because for one thing, I don't believe souls can be destroyed, or even harmed, the only people I have ever seen claim such a thing were scam artists who wanted to sell books on how to prevent such a fate (and the poor saps who fell for them). And neither do I believe that they can they be trapped, sold or stolen, because being able to do such a thing would make a being more powerful than the Divine, which in my personal set of believes is an oxymoron. 

And for another thing; whatever harm a human does, it is their own responsibility, not the fault of some "demon" that tempts them into doing so. I don't think there's anything "inhuman" to evil. Evil is something very human, as is good. We are the demons and the angels of this world.

What I do believe is that it is possible that beings from other planes can harm us psychically if we (with things like mind voyages and astral travels) foolishly waltz into "places" we have no business being at (picture it like climbing into a lions' enclosure at a zoo) and even here I think that is more my personal fear, because I have heard from others (who didn't try to sell me books, very important detail!) that the only way entities we encounter on astral travels can harm us if we ourselves hand them "weapons" to do so by carrying around excessive loads of fear and hate. Of the four entities I ever encountered on my pitiful attempts at AT one was the equivalent of a bird you walk past that doesn't even react to your existence and the three others were...kind of like sea anemones (figuratively speaking)

In short; in my personal set of believes demons, if such a thing exists, can't harm you unless you allow them to do so.

On 03/11/2017 at 9:45 PM, Paranormal Gal said:

Some people think that Ghost and e ok they wont hurt you.In some cases they are right! But in others wrong. What you are in life is what you are in death! If someone was a real Jackazz they are that way in death. I have heard people on the streets how cool it is to go ghost hunting. I have told them careful what you want. I know you see shows like ghost hunters ghost adventures ect.... But what they don't. Tell you is that it can be dangerous!!!!! Something can latch on to you. Can jump you meaning enter your body without permission.Ghost in some cases are just not ghost plain and simple.

DEMONS can mimic ghost make you think they are harmless just a innocent ghost CHILD.WRONG!!!!!! There are no ghost children!!!!!!!!! Demons make you think it is a sweet child lost looking for there mommy.99.9% DEMON. Back in 1999-2000 i made that mistake in an old apt i lived in my daughter would look as if she seen something i looked and seen a child a girl about 5 ish thought nothing of it. Till i told it to leave move on. Then HELL BROKE LOOSE. It started with my daughter she shaking her head no at the wall i told what ever it was to leave not welcome here my daughter cried she got scratched. I got p***ed and made the one mistake you NEVER EVER DO! I challenged it. I got scratched-brusied-shoved- OMG the nightmares!!!!!!!! I talked to a man who worked in the field demonologist (retired)  he told me there are no child spirits. He taught me what to look for how to deal with it that was long time ago.So i found this site will help as much as i can.

REMEMBER THIS

THE GREATEST JOKE THE DEVIL PLAYED MAKING MAN THINK HE DON'T EXIST.