Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Telepathic Communication out of Control

Jjjjjjaja

• The topic was unlocked
  • 1 month later...

On March 13, 2017 at 2:01 PM, Jjjjjjaja said:

I have a very strong soul tie to a past lover. I dated this person for only 7 months. The relationship ended traumatically and with very little closure. 

Weird spiritual stuff was happening in the relationship, and I could not handle the intensity of it and went into a psychosis. 

Basically, it was unreciprocated love. I was way more into to him than he was into me. 

Anyway, ever since then, I've changed into a completely different person. 

I feel as if my moods are tied to this person. I feel weird shifts of energy that don't belong to me. I sometimes feel this 'dirty' energy move through me. At times I get an energy come into me and my mind changes and starts to zone out completely and become less able to connect to things around me. This energy is happening to me now as I try to explain it, it's like something is resisting me trying to figure this out and explain myself. 

When I have tried to find help or look for answers or resist the telepathy, this is the energy that comes on me. All I can describe it as is very 'heavy'. 

Along with these shifts in energy, all throughout the day the pressure in my head changes through my ears and they pop loudly as I think different thoughts. Sometimes the right side sometimes the left side. There's a constant crackling usually when this telepathy is taking place and he is 'tuned in'. 

And then times I will hear a 'pop pop' as if something is exiting my energetic field and then I feel alone again. This rarely happens though. The 'energy' 'spirits' whatever it is is constantly with me. 

Sometimes the energy is really creepy and really evil. This is one of the ways I knew it did not belong to me because I am 29 and had never felt such a creepiness in my life. 

Sometimes energy will shift through me and it will be as if I'm looking out from someone else's eyes. 

This has brought me to the brink of suicide. 

Ive always been spiritual, but since this nightmare I've become more 'religious' reading religious texts, praying, talking to God and asking for help. Jesus is real. I know this because I have felt a deep peace when asking for his presence to be with me. 

I just want to find some answers. I have been trying for months and months, have been in psychiatric care, have tried medications, and have turned to religion to help me. 

Mom much, much better now and still healing. I know this is spiritual and not psychiatric. 

I just really would love to see if any one else has had similar experiences. 

I need someone to talk to to validate what I'm going through and help me understand it. 

Thank you so much. 

Hello

I actually joined the board because of this post.

What you are experiencing is REAL. It's not a psychotic break or demonic entity. You are just under a form of psychic attack or telepathic influence by your ex. You did not mention how you got together either, I don't think. This could have been manipulated also, and depending on how you broke up, it could have angered the other person to want to destroy you.

Some people do this for fun, if their ego has been affected, however, it is real because I know how to do this, know many others who do this, and recognize the effects that you describe. Normally this is done to enemies who have severely harmed someone raped, murdered, a loved one etc. Not over some break up. It is quite popular these days for people to use the occult to manipulate and harm lovers and strangers. Simply because they know people are susceptible, and there is a small chance they know about the occult. 

So, no... It's not all in your head and Jesus can't help you - nor can a shrink. They can only prescribe meds that will only exasperbate what you are going through until you go nuts. What you have, that you accurately picked up on, is a psychic chord with this person - and chords can be cut. And if this person is harming you in your dreams, or doing anything to you against your desires, you can learn to protect and defend yourself against others in other realms. 

There are a couple verses from the new testament which I think can relate to what is happening to you. 

Matthew 19:3 3The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause? 4And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, 5And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? 6Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder. 7They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away? 8He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so. 9And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

The two fleshes becoming one might be seen as the mystery of having a baby, but I believe there's more to it, as lovers sharing the same body and soul.  Paul also talks about it a little when he says not to fornicate because you'll lose your soul, because each will have a part of it, and some people just won't treat your soul right inside of their own.

Also. Revelation 2:20, to the church of Thyatira.  From the Son of Man, to angel, to man, to the angel of the church.

18And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;

19I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first. 20Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. 21And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. 22Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. 23And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works. 24But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden. 25But that which ye have already hold fast till I come. 26And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 27And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. 28And I will give him the morning star. 29He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 10:10 AM, whatdoyouknow said:

Hello

I actually joined the board because of this post.

What you are experiencing is REAL. It's not a psychotic break or demonic entity. You are just under a form of psychic attack or telepathic influence by your ex. You did not mention how you got together either, I don't think. This could have been manipulated also, and depending on how you broke up, it could have angered the other person to want to destroy you.

Some people do this for fun, if their ego has been affected, however, it is real because I know how to do this, know many others who do this, and recognize the effects that you describe. Normally this is done to enemies who have severely harmed someone raped, murdered, a loved one etc. Not over some break up. It is quite popular these days for people to use the occult to manipulate and harm lovers and strangers. Simply because they know people are susceptible, and there is a small chance they know about the occult. 

So, no... It's not all in your head and Jesus can't help you - nor can a shrink. They can only prescribe meds that will only exasperbate what you are going through until you go nuts. What you have, that you accurately picked up on, is a psychic chord with this person - and chords can be cut. And if this person is harming you in your dreams, or doing anything to you against your desires, you can learn to protect and defend yourself against others in other realms. 

What biologically makes this possible? You say you know how to do this. I'm intrigued. What is the science at work? Is it pheromones, brain wave transmission, spiritual warfare or magick spells....? What organ in our bodies does this? It's an honest question. I'm here to be enlightened. What are the mechanics at work in such a thing? If you know how, I want to know how....

19 minutes ago, nephili said:

What biologically makes this possible? 

It can be in your bloodline, practiced around you as a child, or something you had a strong innate inclination to when very young.

What is the science at work? 

Telepathy, etc. mOSTLY considered a pseudoscience, but that's according to the government scientists.

What organ in our bodies does this?  

The brain. which is a mass of moving energy. Everything is energy and everywhere is energy.

Googling this on the web will serve as a wealth of information to answer your questions.

Edited by whatdoyouknow

11 minutes ago, whatdoyouknow said:

Googling this on the web will serve as a wealth of information to answer your questions.

That sounds a bit condescending. I'm not asking Mr. Google. I'm asking you :) I assure you, I have done many Google searches on the subject.

So it's genetic? Exposure? Instinct?

Saying the science behind it is telepathy falls short for an answer to the SCIENCE behind it. Our brain can transmit and receive energy is what you are saying?

I'm trying to keep the answer straight. Like the government scientists do.

If you feel that my answers are condescending, don't ask me anything. Only in 2017 do idiots find it an insult to be told to take some initiative and read, research, or learn something without their hand being held.

Good luck in life - you'll need it!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, whatdoyouknow said:

If you feel that my answers are condescending, don't ask me anything. Only in 2017 do idiots find it an insult to be told to take some initiative and read, research, or learn something without their hand being held.

Good luck in life - you'll need it!

I have researched extensively thank you. I was only wondering if you know something valid to discuss they might not know. You don't seem like you do by your aggressive stance. I'm not a skeptic by choice and I was willing to hear you out, of course that is contingent with you having any really real answers. But you don't do you? Playing pretend on the internet maybe?

2 hours ago, nephili said:

I have researched extensively thank you. I was only wondering if you know something valid to discuss they might not know. You don't seem like you do by your aggressive stance. I'm not a skeptic by choice and I was willing to hear you out, of course that is contingent with you having any really real answers. But you don't do you? Playing pretend on the internet maybe?

Hi,

I found this research quite interesting.

http://www.unexplainedstuff.com/Mysteries-of-the-Mind/ESP-Researchers-Telepathy.html

John

• 11 months later...

Really hope this isn’t too late and hope to provide answers for if help is still needed!

This is NOT a mental illness and this is NOT forever!

Yeah, so absolutely the best things you can do:

- Block all communications with this person (in-person, online, information they mey have, etc)

- Don’t worry or focus so much on what’s on your mind that’s unusual for you to think of or relates to the person, especially if it’s angering you

- Any time you’re noticing some type of command (feel free to, let me, do this, etc) don’t listen to it and even try not to focus on it

- Any time it feels like you’re being guided to something without a physical presence guiding you, don’t go to that guide

- Don’t focus on behavior or pointing fingers or criticizing

- Focus on your health! Focus on how you know you can make your health better! Your happiness and health are dependent on YOU and NO ONE ELSE!

You are currently attached via a psychic cord;

Cutting off the cord can help this out.

It’s hard to forget, but it helps to let go and forgive.

You are just broken after bad relationship, you need to heal, and you will be healed you just need time this scar will strenghten you. And go and seek medical help if it is this bad.  

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a video I have on more tips in case anyone else is watching or listening:

(takes 25 minutes of time to view whole video,
I do have the tips listed in the description as well.)

Old post and person hasn't been back...but...

if someone is suicidal, they don't need people on the internet telling them they don't need psychiatric help.

If it's not against the terms of service, it seems like it should be. 

• Thanks 1

*Snip* and man I have to tell you, the vibes are real. After reading some of the more logical psychiatric stuff, It’s funny to say that it’s comforting to think that I may just be crazy after all. I deal with it. Going out in public isn’t my fortay. As a previous poster mentioned, I believe it may all be suppressed, but when your born like I am, those “gut feelings” and that intuition is more than just mystical mumbo jumbo. And I would have never even been on such forums. I’m surprised there are skeptics on this specific one actually. Whether for moral obligation, or slight belief in a crazy hidden world known to few marked pinealists. And I’m a Christian, which has me in a jumble. I’m 20, and no I will not go medicate myself to make matters worse, I’d rather live with my crazy self. I’m a Pisces so it’s in my nature regardless lol. Anyways the second I took shrooms, the “vibes” kicked in. A few of my friends and even my older brother have taken them, and damn I have to tell you even they know the vibes are real. Sometimes the vibes are so strong that they can say a lot, in the same way a picture can say a million words. Also to add, I’m not sure if any of you have listened to Manly P Hall, but during a lecture on the mind he recounts a rare instance of psychic telepathy, one which is created by anxiety, suppressed emotions and other jazz. I’m a very mystical person, despite my Christian efforts to steer away from that stuff. The Bible does tell me to not be tainted by philosophies, but also says to be wise as a serpent, yet guile as a dove, or to “float like a butterfly and sting like a bee”  in more modern terms haha I just realized that. Regardless, the last thing I wish is for you to go insane, no parent wishes that upon a child, nor sibling to another. I would heed that woman’s advice and clear your energy. And (I just got censored) prescription medication. The last thing you need is to chemically imbalance your brain. Besides there’s nothing quite like getting straight to the source and tackling it, so “know yourself” oh and know that you can’t let those “dirty feelings” overpower you. You are the temple. You say you trust in Jesus, but there’s something in you that just wants to be sure. I know how you feel. I’ve had nightmares too, one that probably Donald Trump your Hillary. I know I say I know but I don’t, I’m just projecting hoping to understand, really I read this to see if someone else understood me. This site is called “unexplained-mysteries” after all. People like us NEED to understand for some odd reason and that is just one of the mysteries. Well it’s more than likely rooted in the lies we’ve been told from Santa Claus to Watergate, then again I’m just projecting and a crazy millenial in his 20’s, so I’ll speak for myself. Keep your head up. Break up with him if you really feel this way, take some time to work on yourself and (got censored again) pull a Jesus for 40 days and just leave and meditate on who you really are and what you need in life, especially on the Bible, for God knows and I know you do too, that it is the truth. No matter how lost we (me) might get in this mystery called 80 years on earth. Peace dawg. 

Edited by Still Waters
Rule 2b: removed reference to personal drug use

The OP of this thread hasn't been back on this site for almost a year. In view of this there's little point in keeping it going. However it can be reopened if the OP returns and requests it. - Closed

• The topic was locked