Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The LORD real DEVIL real?

Paranormal Gal

This has always been the debate for thousands of years. I myself believe the LORD is real and the DEVIL a.k.a morning star is real. 

It is based on what you believe.Lord gave us free will to choose what path we may go down in life. No one is right No one is wrong. Churches say they are people of the Lord but look at the Catholic church with the child rapes that have been going on. Christians who say you need to be born again to see Jesus.Mormans they marry young girls to older men along with crimes against children. My thing us people who believe in the Lord know his words why would you do what you do? The Lord said my church is in every heart of man women child. He also said "Don't build thy temple in thy name" But man does.Jesus said " Don't harm thy children" But look what happens to children. People can praise speak the Lords word but the SINS they cover up. I am and will never make someone disbelieve in anything. People say why don't the Lord stop all the madness? Why should he? Look what man has done. Genocide against unborn babies. War against others because we think different. Look at isis they will kill you for not believing in they way of thought all in LORDS name. So no i don't blame the Lord for not stopping anything. As the Lord said

"You weep what you sow sow shall you weep"

Lord don't cause problems he don't send people to hell. People send themselves to hell. Morning star Lords first most beautiful Angel he made cast to hell for going against the Lord cause he knew man was going to turn against him.And he was right took Lord out of school out of everything.

This is not to start a hate debate but what your thoughts are.

Thank you.

• Like 1

I have a question about this.. "You weep what you sow sow shall you weep"

Did you typo there, or get your quotes mixed up or is that your take on an actual biblical quote, or what? It's just mixed up enough I'm not sure which direction you were going with that.

• Like 1

What is the point of a god who doesn't intervene and help humans and the natural world?

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, rashore said:

I have a question about this.. "You weep what you sow sow shall you weep"

Did you typo there, or get your quotes mixed up or is that your take on an actual biblical quote, or what? It's just mixed up enough I'm not sure which direction you were going with that.

I was told that if you do something wrong must deal with the reaction. It is something i was always told.

9 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

What is the point of a god who doesn't intervene and help humans and the natural world?

Understand what you are saying. Alot of people think that. I am not sure guess it is something the Lord can answer.

13 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

Hmmmmm, well....

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, 32yrsofperanormal said:

I was told that if you do something wrong must deal with the reaction. It is something i was always told.

Ok, so just your take on a biblical verse then, and not something that's an actual biblical quote. Thanks for clarifying.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rashore said:

Ok, so just your take on a biblical verse then, and not something that's an actual biblical quote. Thanks for clarifying.

Yes sorry i was told it wrong not weep it is reap i found it.

You reap what you sow.

also As you sow, so shall you reap. (formal)

something that you say which means everything that happens to you is a result of your own actions If you treat your friends like that, of course they drop you. You reap what you sow in this life.
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, aquatus1 said:

Have you considered that God may be real, but the Bible was written by the devil?

Very good point thank you for your input.

On 3/13/2017 at 10:09 AM, Paranormal Gal said:

This has always been the debate for thousands of years. I myself believe the LORD is real and the DEVIL a.k.a morning star is real. 

What is your definition of the Lord?  How do you explain or define the LORD? and the DEVIL or morning star?  And what is your definition of "real"? 

It is based on what you believe.

Ok, I believe the LORD is all there is and is not.  I believe the LORD is the unnameable essence from which everything, that is and is not, emerges or appears and IS everything that appears in and beyond the apparent universe.  The LORD or essence both is and is not. 

Lord gave us free will to choose what path we may go down in life.

I believe there is no: us, we, path or free will other than the Lord manifesting as an apparent us, we, path, will, life, etc.  The Lord dose not give us anything. The Lord IS all there is.

No one is right No one is wrong.

I believe that's because there is only the Lord so everything just is.  Right and wrong are relative values but not absolute values.

Churches say they are people of the Lord but look at the Catholic church with the child rapes that have been going on.

I believe that is the Absolute or the Lord, appearing as Churches, people, rapists, children going on or simply happening.  Everything just happens!  like it or not!

Christians who say you need to be born again to see Jesus.Mormans they marry young girls to older men along with crimes against children. My thing us people who believe in the Lord know his words why would you do what you do?

You, an individual person, do not do anything!  The Lord or Divine Essence dose and IS all there is.  You, a person, cannot know or see this but you are being lived by the Lord which is your own real, though secret, self or Essence.  You, the Lord, are doing, deciding, causing and BEING everything here including the personal you who started this thread and the personal me who is sitting here typing these words.  You, the Lord, are secretly looking at these words through an apparent person's eyes.

The Lord said my church is in every heart of man women child.

I'm not sure where or how you found that statement but I believe it is saying that the Essence or Being of the Lord lives within us as our most fundamental and basic SELF or Being as represented by "the heart".  In other words, you are the Lord or the Lord is you and everyone simultaneously.  The church does not want you to know this or you'd stop paying their tithing and go away to live your own blessed life WITHOUT the tyrannical church (which is also the Lord!).

He also said "Don't build thy temple in thy name" But man does.Jesus said " Don't harm thy children" But look what happens to children. People can praise speak the Lords word but the SINS they cover up. I am and will never make someone disbelieve in anything. People say why don't the Lord stop all the madness? Why should he? Look what man has done. Genocide against unborn babies. War against others because we think different. Look at isis they will kill you for not believing in they way of thought all in LORDS name. So no i don't blame the Lord for not stopping anything. As the Lord said

Lord don't cause problems he don't send people to hell. People send themselves to hell. Morning star Lords first most beautiful Angel he made cast to hell for going against the Lord cause he knew man was going to turn against him.And he was right took Lord out of school out of everything.

My thoughts are that the Lord does and is everything that happens and NOTHING IS WRONG.  I am not able to say why the Lord manifests: pain, misery, horror, hate, anger, murder, malice, cruelty, torture, fear, sorrow, love, happiness, joy, worship, magnificence, wonder, etc., etc. but I BELIEVE the Lord knows what she is doing and so all I can do is believe and submit to the Lord's will.("Thy will not my will be done." ~ Jesus)  The few times the Lord has spoken to me was to say, "What problem?"   But my little, personal, frightened, needy and limited self/mind can find all kinds of problems to complain about so there it is - I can either believe the Lord or go on worrying, arguing and finally dying - and for what?  Meanwhile, the Lord just goes on doing and being everything that is or is not regardless of how I feel about it.  Well, why not - after all, I am the Lord!  So, on with the show.................:wub:

Edited by jimrich

I believe in good and evil.  I do not believe they are God and Satan.  I do not believe in the Bible as anything but stories written by men.  

• Like 4

Who knows who wrote the bible?  Have you sat down with any of the original writings and translated them for your self?  Are you willing to innocently believe what some scholar tells you the bible says?  Do you honestly trust the integrity and honesty of past interpretations of the bible along with the possible corruption and/or elimination of biblical material by devious individuals?   I am not willing to  innocently accept what some so-called authority figure tells me is written there.  If I cannot do my own translations, I refuse to mindlessly accept the work of others no matter how scholarly they are supposed to be.  So, quoting the bible is OUT for me.  i will just rely on my own conscience for how to live and what to believe.

• Like 3

Behold the only morningstar that can be proven to exist! It deals 1d6 damage, plus your strength modifier. I believe in the morningstar.

627c9b9153dad067d7c8b138f658f49b.jpg

Edited by Podo
  • Like 6

On 3/18/2017 at 7:44 PM, jimrich said:

Who knows who wrote the bible?  Have you sat down with any of the original writings and translated them for your self?  Are you willing to innocently believe what some scholar tells you the bible says?  Do you honestly trust the integrity and honesty of past interpretations of the bible along with the possible corruption and/or elimination of biblical material by devious individuals?   I am not willing to  innocently accept what some so-called authority figure tells me is written there.  If I cannot do my own translations, I refuse to mindlessly accept the work of others no matter how scholarly they are supposed to be.  So, quoting the bible is OUT for me.  i will just rely on my own conscience for how to live and what to believe.

There are neutral scholars who don't have an axe to grind. They want to find the answers like the rest of us. They put all their effort into it. Most of us 9-5er don't have the time to go through all the stacks of manuscripts and the boring task of translating. Our lack of eruditeness won't cut it and conscience has nothing to do with it. The apologists are the people you should watch out for.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, intoyoulikeatrain said:

There are neutral scholars who don't have an axe to grind.

Jim: How do you know that?  Who says that they are "neutral" or even "erudite"?   Are you a neutral/erudite  scholar or are you simply repeating some story that has come your way?   Exactly who are these "neutral" scholars so I may inspect them for my self.  You are in the same place as me in that you HAVE TO believe or not believe that these scholars are "neutral" or even erudite! 

They want to find the answers like the rest of us.

Jim: How do you know that for a fact and exactly who are "they"?  Are you one of them?  If not, why should I believe what you are saying?  If you are one of "them", I might believe you or I might not; it's up to my CONSCIENCE!

They put all their effort into it.

Jim; Prove it!  Prove to me exactly how this "they" puts all their effort into anything and show me exactly who this "they" is.   Are you one of them?  Are you personally putting all your effort into anything?

Most of us 9-5er don't have the time to go through all the stacks of manuscripts and the boring task of translating.

Jim; I don't have the time nor $$$ to go do my own translating but why should I STUPIDLY believe the work of someone I don't even know?  I am not that mind dead to ignorantly believe some so-called erudite scholar because I still have a conscience and a mind of my own.  If you want to blindly accept what someone you don't even know tells you, fine! But please do not tell me that what strangers say is some kind of fact or truth.  Let me do my own research and interpretations FOR MY SELF.

Our lack of eruditeness won't cut it

Jim: Speak for your self!  You may "lack" eruditeness but i am just as erudite, competent and INTELLIGENT as anybody else but even if I am not, i still reserve the right to do my own translating and examinations of the original writings and not mindlessly swallow what others feed me.

and conscience has nothing to do with it.

Jim: Conscience is ALL that we have!  My conscience is the only thing I have to rely on or use no matter where messages or information comes from - be it some unknown scholar or the Source itself.  In the end my own conscience is what I have to GO WITH. 

The apologists are the people you should watch out for.

Jim: LOL, I need to watch out for folks who say "we lack eruditeness" and who say that "conscience has nothing to do with it" and that these unknown,  neutral  scholars have no axe to grind and that they want to find answers like the rest of us.  I am not just a mind dead moron who cannot not think nor examine data for my self so why on earth should I swallow the words and concepts of people I don't even know.  My conscience is the best and only thing I have to go with when other forms of information are absent and I don't need some "scholar" telling me what some other creature such as God once said.  My conscience IS God!

Edited by jimrich

6 hours ago, jimrich said:

My conscience is the best and only thing I have to go with when other forms of information are absent and I don't need some "scholar" telling me what some other creature such as God once said.  My conscience IS God!

Stay in your little world then. :wacko:

9 hours ago, intoyoulikeatrain said:

Stay in your little world then. :wacko:

LOL, my "little world" is the entire universe and beyond!  Your world is the little one!

On 3/13/2017 at 10:09 AM, Paranormal Gal said:

It is based on what you believe.Lord gave us free will to choose what path we may go down in life. No one is right No one is wrong. Churches say they are people of the Lord but look at the Catholic church with the child rapes that have been going on. Christians who say you need to be born again to see Jesus.Mormans they marry young girls to older men along with crimes against children. My thing us people who believe in the Lord know his words why would you do what you do? The Lord said my church is in every heart of man women child. He also said "Don't build thy temple in thy name" But man does.Jesus said " Don't harm thy children" But look what happens to children. People can praise speak the Lords word but the SINS they cover up. I am and will never make someone disbelieve in anything. People say why don't the Lord stop all the madness? Why should he? Look what man has done. Genocide against unborn babies. War against others because we think different. Look at isis they will kill you for not believing in they way of thought all in LORDS name. So no i don't blame the Lord for not stopping anything. As the Lord said

Thank you.

You ARE the Lord, the Devil and everything there is.  This is all YOU!

• Like 1

These are nebulous concepts that were given to you by people you trusted. Before you accepted these fears, you had the ability to decide for yourself. If your desire to know the truth becomes stronger than your fears, you will progress again. Not before.

Be totally honest. Either know or don't know. Beliefs are poor navigational aids.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Perdurabo said:

These are nebulous concepts that were given to you by people you trusted. Before you accepted these fears, you had the ability to decide for yourself. If your desire to know the truth becomes stronger than your fears, you will progress again. Not before.

Be totally honest. Either know or don't know. Beliefs are poor navigational aids.

Indeed!    They should not be navigational aids .  neither should they be the hand of Ra upon the helm , nor Djehuti at the prow discerning the path to be taken ahead . They are more like the oar  , a tool to be understood mastered and used , like the sail of the mind . 

As you know the mind does not rule either , and is, when understood and trained , a tool .  Some have understood this. 

But few have understood how it applies to belief as well .  But also herein is a danger  and also ,   said to be the path of the greatest danger .  Yet, is also the path of love and devotion .   Bakhti  .....   with belief 'reigned'  .

Heed well ,  Liber Astarte ! 

• Like 1

On 3/23/2017 at 10:57 PM, Perdurabo said:

These are nebulous concepts that were given to you by people you trusted.

Jim: Speak for your self.  These are facts for me but one's I cannot prove to anyone. 

Before you accepted these fears, you had the ability to decide for yourself. If your desire to know the truth becomes stronger than your fears, you will progress again. Not before.

Jim: there is no such thing as "progress".  That is only an aspect of your cosmic dream.  You, can not ever "progress" because you are Infinite Perfection that needs no "progress". The amusing illusion of progress only appears in your cosmic dream; it's a paradox,  so, dream on..............

Jim: Again, speak for your self.  Be honest or dishonest, know or don't know, it's your dream so have fun .....and speak for your self as much as possible...........

free will .... Vlad III might have been a Lord ? or maybe -- well in that time a count this or that, okay I'm gettting back to finishing up all the veggies for this huge fixins of pig's feet and beans. Laterzzzzzzzzz