Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

how often do you astral project?

chadthecat

Sadly I don't have an Astral Projector. Where can I get one ?

• Like 2

If I get out once a week its a lot. Sometimes though I'll go 2 or 3 days in a row.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, chadthecat said:

Never.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, chadthecat said:

I meditate daily but AP seems to be like exercising, you feel the time that you need to do it, for fun or more knowledge about something. Usually I AP several times a week. It gives you a mental rush much like exercising does for the body. Use or lose it. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Sadly I don't have an Astral Projector. Where can I get one ?

They sell them at Walmart back in the Woo section. 

1 hour ago, Carnivorfox said:

They sell them at Walmart back in the Woo section. 

But we don't have any Walmarts in my backwards country. <_<

Maybe I can convert one of these ?

Proyectores

• Like 2

When I was around the age of 20 we used to go to these parties they had out in the woods.

And quite often they played astral projection.  ;)

• Like 1

On 3/14/2017 at 8:04 AM, Ryu said:

Never.

Just a thought, I don't think most people can do it by the looks of it. I'm really beginning to think it's genetic to be easier or something, just like some people are color  blind and others can see higher higher spectrum of colors. If you don't see the higher spectrums of light, how could you ever practice a method to develop seeing them better. You just wouldn't be able to do it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, White Unicorn said:

Just a thought, I don't think most people can do it by the looks of it. I'm really beginning to think it's genetic to be easier or something, just like some people are color  blind and others can see higher higher spectrum of colors. If you don't see the higher spectrums of light, how could you ever practice a method to develop seeing them better. You just wouldn't be able to do it. 

Astral projection has never been proven beyond mere anecdotes and is not a medical condition. I fail to see where genetics comes to play here. It has nothing to do with seeing higher spectrums of light either.

Assuming for the moment that Astral projection is real, To claim that is genetic is like claiming that sleeping and dreaming is hereditary.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ryu said:

Astral projection has never been proven beyond mere anecdotes and is not a medical condition. I fail to see where genetics comes to play here. It has nothing to do with seeing higher spectrums of light either.

Assuming for the moment that Astral projection is real, To claim that is genetic is like claiming that sleeping and dreaming is hereditary.

I just noticed it seems to be more prevalent in some families. I believe most are an illusion of the psyche but then others have a lot of  experiences that go beyond confirmation bias. 

Sleep patterns are hereditary to different species.  

I just kind of think AP and remote viewing is natural for some and it just may be the awareness of a sense most people don't use. Not a paranormal thing at all.

• Like 1