Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 10
kmt_sesh

Let's talk history

284 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, internetperson said:

Ha! 

Okay very important question and it ties into my dating life which you *******s seem to be so invested in: I watched a netflix documentary on the sphinx yesterday and there was a dr melinda hartwig (?) on it. Surely one of you is in contact with her, please give me her number. I will follow that woman to the ends of the earth. Everyone wants to marry a massage therapist or a cook but that's nonsense. I need a gal with a brain.

Melinda-Hartwig.jpg

2 people like this

The Adrian to my Rocky.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, internetperson said:

Ha! 

Okay very important question and it ties into my dating life which you *******s seem to be so invested in: I watched a netflix documentary on the sphinx yesterday and there was a dr melinda hartwig (?) on it. Surely one of you is in contact with her, please give me her number. I will follow that woman to the ends of the earth. Everyone wants to marry a massage therapist or a cook but that's nonsense. I need a gal with a brain.

Well, last night I was at a young ladies house who invited me to dinner  ... I wouldnt normally  bother but she has a GREAT brain ! Talking away and I mentioned  some factoid  and she  ' Ooooooo ! "   gets a pen and paper and writes it down !   The later  again, she adds to it .  So I laughed and told  her about this thread , and how we joked about 'interesting facts' as 'pick up  lines ' . Then she asked what sort of things we talk about , so I told her one ... and she writes THAT down :D 

I said  , "Oh Boy, wait till I tell the guys in the  'Let's Talk History Thread  ."

" Tell them what ? "

" Tell them ;    'Guys !  I even found one that takes  notes  on 'my'     'smart and intelligent facts'  "     :D  

Could this be a change in the air ?  

she-he-fly-on-the-ceiling.jpg

Edited by back to earth
1 person likes this

3 hours ago, internetperson said:

Next question: What's the deal with (what I think is called) the winged sun disk? Isn't it fairly prevalent and over the top of doorways? 

because , unlike  'eastern esotericism '   where , 'the God force' is in 'being' 

In Egypt, it was considered to be 'in the going '    

:)  

Related image

....   Ohhh    ...   ( she didn't write that one down .... :(  )

1 person likes this

Anyway ... be blowed with Egyptology I say , dumb subject anyway , let's move on !  

1 hour ago, Hanslune said:

Melinda-Hartwig.jpg

...    Ohhh, I say .... is that  an Egyptian 'coffin text ' on the wall behind  you ? How fascinating , gosh , tell me all  about it !   :o   

2 minutes ago, back to earth said:

....   Ohhh    ...   ( she didn't write that one down .... :(  )

you should be paying her more attention than giving updates here on the forums ...

~

*oh those guys again ... the guys this ... them guys that ... he'll probably upload pics of us having sex*

^

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcfJy5QSEbAuQOZTlAkRX

Too late  , look up there     ^  

Q . Why do Aussie men  get sex over with in 3 minutes ? 

A. So they can rush down the pub to tell their mates about it . 

2 people like this

7 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

People often think of the Egyptians as a dour and humorless people. It's not true. If you look carefully you will find humor. Yours is a good example of the animals carrying out human activities, a popular theme in ancient Egypt. Don't some people do it today by making their dogs and cats wear absurd sweaters?

a_friend_in_need.jpg

Harte

Haha high five b2e. We need to start a club.