Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

hey i believe that extra terrestials are real

chadthecat

swami nithyananda an enlightened master said that they are real and have been comunicating with us through the powers of consiousness and some secret societies have kept this knowlege hidden from us,

check out this video

Don't call your intergalactic family Aliens!   Call them Fellow Travelers!  LOL, they are just like us.  They want: love, happiness, joy, a little entertainment, a family, peace and prosperity, freedom, purpose, a mission, adventure, surprises, food, good health, a higher power or conscience, acceptance, respect, honor, acknowledgment, connection, belonging, FUN, excitement, sport, hobbies, a job, nice things, challenges, contests, money,  power, to matter, to be seen, taken seriously, wanted, embraced, etc.  We all  want pretty much the same things!  But the thing that binds us together is the One: life, consciousness, awareness, being, essence, presence, love, substance, energy, spirit - just ONE!

• Like 2

proof via a youtube vid.... ??

Because someone said so in a video.... uploaded to a site that has no issues publishing any video despite how erroneous the facts are..

OK!

• Like 5

Of course Extra-terrestrials exist.. I just don't believe they're visiting contacting signalling abducting or sharing quality time with Bruce Lee & Elvis. Whether or not they visited us long ago I'm undecided.

The origins of God/Angels might turn out to be a spacemen after all though. There's too many coincidences for someone like me who seldom believes in them to ignore. Besides.. You've got to hold on to the dream!

Edited by SNR
To remove or
  • Like 5

Ok i again do believe we are not the only ones in this universe. Arrogance is not bliss. I seen people again say there is no proof science cant explain it so it is not real!

Ok so if it is not real then why did the Egyptian people have carved them in rocks? Now that goes way back in the day. And oh because someone on a video said it so it must be true? 

Ok if it is not true because someone said it in a video.

Scientists said the earth was flat that must be true oh wait that was proven to be wrong.

• Like 1

On 3/16/2017 at 0:07 AM, Paranormal Gal said:

Ok i again do believe we are not the only ones in this universe. Arrogance is not bliss. I seen people again say there is no proof science cant explain it so it is not real!

Ok so if it is not real then why did the Egyptian people have carved them in rocks? Now that goes way back in the day. And oh because someone on a video said it so it must be true? 

Scientists said the earth was flat that must be true oh wait that was proven to be wrong.

Please show definitive proof that ancient Egyptians carved pictures of alienz on anything.

• Like 2

On 3/15/2017 at 9:07 PM, Paranormal Gal said:

Ok i again do believe we are not the only ones in this universe.

I have not seen anybody around here saying that there is no life out there (well, except one poster). 

Arrogance is not bliss. I seen people again say there is no proof science cant explain it so it is not real!

This is nonsense and a display of ignorance of science. Especially when science cannot explain something, science will not state that it does not exist. Where on Earth did you get that silly idea from?

Ok so if it is not real then why did the Egyptian people have carved them in rocks?

They did not.

Now that goes way back in the day. And oh because someone on a video said it so it must be true? 

What?

Uhm, no they did  not. Can you point to any scientist stating that? In fact, we have known the Earth was not flat since the early Greeks. Get your facts straight before trying to be clever.

Cheers,
Badeskov

• Like 3

On 3/23/2017 at 9:58 AM, ShadowBoy86x said:

What the hell happend to his arm!?

He was abducted by the "fellow travelers" and experimented on in exchange for higher knowledge.