Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black eyed Adults

Paranormal Gal

http://lisaromanekufoinsider.blogspot.com/2012/04/black-eyed-kids-and-adultswhat-are-they.html?m=1

Adults (1983)

It was in the summer of 1983. Myself and two of my good friends, Katia and Amy, and I were at Santa Cruz on the beach by the boardwalk. It was a beautiful day and we had been on the beach all afternoon. The sun was starting to go down so we thought, let's pack up and hit a local pub/restaurant and get a beer and something to eat.
Edited by Saru
Trimmed for length - please try to avoid quoting too much text

Ok what do you all think they can be? There been reports you search for black eye kids/adults you find stories. So do you think they are like a hybrid aliens or a hybrid demon? Reading the stories and hearing stories on coast to coast.

What is your input? 

People pulling pranks by wearing black eye contacts, more often than not.

Edited by Carnivorfox
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Carnivorfox said:

People pulling pranks by wearing black eye contacts, more often than not.

That is a good one also.i have talked to people but this subject is different. 

Not sure what to make of them.Maybe they are like the Men in Black who knows. What I do know is watch the Hanover pretzel commericals with that woman in them. She really creeps me out. Don't know if its the eyes, or her facial expression, but something is wrong with her. She reminds me of a robot.Can't explain it but watch the commericals  and you will see what I am refering too.

Tricks, mind tricks, or pranks. Or aliens. Yeah, definitely aliens*!

*Not aliens.

• Like 1

Certain chemicals ( MDMA, methamphetamine, LSD) can dilate the pupil to rather large sizes, to the extent of looking supernatural

• Like 1

Black eyed kids and adults are a results of a memetic virus. When an idea spreads from one mind to another through an Urban Legend. It's just an idea. 

• Like 2

I saw a mouthy guy take a few hits in a bar I was in last Sunday night. I'm pretty sure he had black eyes the next day. blackeye.gif

• Like 2

On 3/22/2017 at 0:16 PM, HollyDolly said:

Not sure what to make of them.Maybe they are like the Men in Black who knows. What I do know is watch the Hanover pretzel commericals with that woman in them. She really creeps me out. Don't know if its the eyes, or her facial expression, but something is wrong with her. She reminds me of a robot.Can't explain it but watch the commericals  and you will see what I am refering too.

She creeps me out,too. I thought I was the only one who noticed that something is just not right about her. I'm not saying she's a black eyed person or whatever, but she does seem to have a certain sinister quality about her. I'm glad she doesn't live next door to me, I'd have to move!

I think these black eyed kids/adults are the only unknown thing I've heard of that doesn't put me on edge. It's weird every story about these beings/people involve the person meeting them feel fear. How can an unusual eye colour cause so much fear? Also I don't normally look into people's eyes I have habit of looking at lips as I have bad hearing so it's probably like I'm lip reading tho not sure why as I can't lip read much. So wouldn't really notice these black eyed people if I saw one. Or is it just a sense of danger you get from them that makes you notice their eyes?

• Like 1

40a2f68d863c8f889586390445a267027c927fa9

• Like 1