Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

SEAL Team 6 sent to South Korea

seeder

SEAL Team 6 is reportedly training for a decapitation strike against North Korea's Kim regime

The annual Foal Eagle military drills between the US and South Korea will include some heavy hitters this year — the Navy SEAL team that took out Osama bin Laden, Army Special Forces, and F-35s — South Korea's Joon Gang Daily reports.

South Korean news outlets report that the SEALs, who will join the exercise for the first time, will simulate a "decapitation attack," or a strike to remove North Korea's leadership.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/us-navy-seals-f-35s-decapitation-strike-north-korea-2017-3

Edited by rashore
corrected topic title typo per member request
  • Like 3

I bet. Aren't they supposed to be like super-top-secret? So let's tell them exactly what they're supposedly planning to do. Very much has the stamp of not very subtle propaganda to me, rather typical of what we'd expect of S. Korea really. 

• Like 5

But what the heck is a foal eagle? Some sort of weird horse/bird of prey hybrid? Or has someone at the Pentagon got carried away with the macho names?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

But what the heck is a foal eagle? Some sort of weird horse/bird of prey hybrid? Or has someone at the Pentagon got carried away with the macho names?

"foal eagle" sounds like a bad direct translation of "Pegasus"

• Like 3

Worst covert mission. Ever.

They would have more success sending in Seth Rogen.

That is all.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Thanato said:

Yea they would probably not go through with it now though, if it's true.

Unless it's supposed to look like that. What better way to invade than under disguise of drill? You wouldn't be able to invade these days without a reason for being there. Think about it? China wouldn't be too happy about a build up of American military without a good reason what with satalites and the like, until it's too late to prevent it. All the super powers know exactly where each other are.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ExpandMyMind said:

YOu mean Mike Myers(Wayne's World etc. etc.) and Dana Carvey were busy and Seth Rogen isn't the head of it ?   Now that's a travesty.

6112288900_bdaa16d3f0_b.jpg

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1

SEAL Team 6 is reportedly training for a decapitation strike against North Korea's Kim regime

Suicide mission.  They'll never do it.  Unless they mean strap some laser beam weapons and hellfire missiles onto some actual sealions?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

I bet. Aren't they supposed to be like super-top-secret? So let's tell them exactly what they're supposedly planning to do. Very much has the stamp of not very subtle propaganda to me, rather typical of what we'd expect of S. Korea really. 

1 hour ago, Thanato said:

Yea they would probably not go through with it now though, if it's true.

1 hour ago, ExpandMyMind said:

That is all.

Wouldn't matter if they didn't print it in a paper on the internet, you will never get a seal team close enough to him to kill him.  This is total malarkey.

Non-sense

giphy.gif

and Malarkey .....

riding-the-bomb-o_zpsc8be2533.gif

2 hours ago, seeder said:

will simulate

Yeaah a practice.

Cousin was over there, said they practice things all the time, sometimes even with other country troops.

Edited by MWoo7

Quite the misleading title we have here.  In typical seeder style..show me please, with proof, and cite your sources saying that Seal Team 6 has been sent to North Korea.

7 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Quite the misleading title we have here.  In typical seeder style..show me please, with proof, and cite your sources saying that Seal Team 6 has been sent to North Korea.

He did.  Click the link and apologize for being rude.

• Like 2

Meh. Clickbait.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, OverSword said:

He did.  Click the link and apologize for being rude.

Absolutely not.  The link says that they are participating in  Foal Eagle to train for a decapitation strike in North Korea.  Considering my first duty station was South Korea, I know that is where the Foal Eagle joint training occurs.  You think that the US and South Korea are training in North Korea?  Read the link again, and apologize for your mistake.

I would guess, if they publicized the presence of the SEAL 6, it means "we don't like the way things are heading right now, you better watch your manners, Kim-boy". Will they really be there? Maybe, under false name, looking like any other American soldier, and maybe they won't come back after the drill. Or it is like the Normandie tactic, you claim some high profile troops will go somewhere, just to have another to strike from another side before the first announced event even happen.

Are they friends enough with the Russians to comes from the North East? Although there is a long long way from there to Pyongyang. It would be easier to use China instead...

It would be much easier with elite South Korean soldier trained as SEAL, than SEAL proper, they could much more easily sneak in all the way to Pyongyang, than obvious foreigners.

The nice thing with the Korean War is they never signed it off. Legally, it's still going on, so any side can strike as they like, no need to announce it before hand.

• Like 1

actually I screwed up the thread title.... it should have said they were sent to SOUTH Korea....Ive only just realised that, so I made a typo

Fox news originally said

Story image for seal team 6 sent to south korea fox news from Fox News

SEAL Team 6 joins South Korea war drill for the first time

Fox News-18 hours ago
US special forces – including SEAL Team 6, which killed Osama bin Laden – will take part in a large war drill in South Korea as part of a plan to ...

But the link has since been updated with a bit of a backtrack....

which is odd as they previously said (a few hours ago)

US buildup near Korean Peninsula aimed at 'incapacitating' Kim: Report

A growing U.S. presence off the Korean Peninsula, which includes drone stations, military drills and even elite American special forces, is reportedly part of a plan aimed at "incapacitating" the rogue regime in Pyongyang should conflict break out.

On Sunday, the U.S. declared it will permanently station unmanned missile capable drones in South Korea. The development came amid reports that elite U.S. forces - possibly including SEAL Team 6, will take part in joint military drills with South Korea.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/03/14/us-buildup-near-korean-peninsula-aimed-at-incapacitating-kim-report.html

• Like 3

Holy Crap well thanks Seeder, looking forward to future mistakes, I thought you were simulated / the borg hahahahaha !

UUUUUUpdate:::: Correction, that would be assimilated as in assimilated into the net.  So glad to hear you're human, welcome to the rat race.

1 hour ago, seeder said:

so I made a typo

=-=- cont.

Hmmmm Like that/this bit below::::::

1 hour ago, Gingitsune said:

I would guess, if they publicized the presence of the SEAL 6, it means "we don't like the way things are heading right now, you better watch your manners, Kim-boy".

Lastly,

IF ! kimbo were dramatically taken out, it could be, well they're(population N. Korea people) so far beyond, so far over the edge, ... they all might go bezerk .... ever read ? oh my memory COOOOME ON DATABANKS ! I think it was simply titled Brainwash ?
If the washing was premium, supposedly, there would be knee jerk responses to certain stimuli with automatic like reactions LIKE ON AUTO-PILOT but braindead.

Chuckles* just a thought HA ! no I'm not talking about Elite Forces or Seal Team members hahhahahaha!

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 2

We  have  got to do something,  NK is threaten to blow the world  up with their  nuclear:(

North Korea can easily defeat the South, by simply over running them and holding them hostage. Our troops could do little to stop their horde. If they came in on horseback, they would actually do better, I imagine.

While I believe that Heaven the Earth would back such a move by the U.S., killing the North Korean leadership could have unforeseen consequences, like we saw in Iraq.

My advice would be to hit some of their missiles, while they're still on their launch pads, but do it by drone, so they cannot figure out where the damage came from. Let's see if they're really prepared to escalate, and then release Hell on their military, in a surprise offensive, to include neutron weapons.

There's no point waiting any longer. North Korea is the only place I've ever seen the use of neutron weapons, justified. They are a unique evil, which must be taken out with pinpoint precision.

If the Chinese object, and they will, they can take over what's left of the country as compensation for their perceived agony. Let them handle what's left of the North that they helped create. Let China clean up their mess.

Perhaps Donald Trump can be useful for something in history.  He might be the only American President with the balls to do what must be done, and if so, I can forgive most of his failings.

Edited by Raptor Witness

2 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

My advice would be to hit some of their missiles, while they're still on their launch pads, but do it by drone, so they cannot figure out where the damage came from. Let's see if they're really prepared to escalate, and then release Hell on their military, in a surprise offensive, to include neutron weapons.

There's no point waiting any longer. North Korea is the only place I've ever seen the use of neutron weapons, justified. They are a unique evil, which must be taken out with pinpoint precision.

You have finally gone mad. 

• Like 5

Nah, just a typical American with a 1.5 coefficient on the Neocon variable.   

Other than that the difference is he believes he can predict the future while other Americans believe their President makes things great.   That's a tossup.

They used to only believe the President makes things better.   But now they've gone from better to great.  From dumb to dumber.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, seeder said:

The annual Foal Eagle military drills between the US and South Korea will include some heavy hitters this year — the Navy SEAL team that took out Osama bin Laden, Army Special Forces, and F-35s — South Korea's Joon Gang Daily reports.

South Korean news outlets report that the SEALs, who will join the exercise for the first time, will simulate a "decapitation attack," or a strike to remove North Korea's leadership.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/us-navy-seals-f-35s-decapitation-strike-north-korea-2017-3

Who needs to get fired for disclosing this?   And we think our media is bad...now we've got Korealeaks!

What could antagonize North Korea more than this?   Is Trump upset that he's only the 2nd most dear leader?   Or was it the VX nerve agent assassination of his brother, the fanboy heir to the N Korean throne?

The F-35 as a "heavy hitter" lol.   It's a thin skinned, fat, underpowered light hitter with two bombs.   Putting the F-35 in the same sentence with Navy Seals....the worst bang for the buck in the US military along with the best.   Average them together and it's just average.   If even South Korea or the Joon Gang Daily doesn't think it's jeopardizing its safetee and security by making this announcement, things can't be too imperiled.

8 hours ago, MWoo7 said:

IF ! kimbo were dramatically taken out, it could be, well they're(population N. Korea people) so far beyond, so far over the edge, ... they all might go bezerk .... ever read ? oh my memory COOOOME ON DATABANKS ! I think it was simply titled Brainwash ?
If the washing was premium, supposedly, there would be knee jerk responses to certain stimuli with automatic like reactions LIKE ON AUTO-PILOT but braindead.

They're a very emotional enthusiastic lot aren't they...... I like the bit in this video at 1:49 when
a uniformed man up to his neck in the water gives 'Kimbo' a little wave... :D

Just think - if Hillary had won the US election we might have seen similar scenes in the US..:ph34r:...:innocent:

:whistle:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

awwww do we have to --- to me they are like children.... all emotional and dependent - 

• Like 1

• The title was changed to SEAL Team 6 sent to South Korea
  • This topic was pinned and unpinned