Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

SEAL Team 6 sent to South Korea

seeder

Here's some of those brainwashed robots Raptor would quite happily wipe out with a neutrom weapon.

What' that/ They look like ordinary humans going about their lives like other humans? Don't be absurd. Don't look particularly dependent and childlike either, do they. I'm sure that must be an error too, and choreographed song & dance routines are what normal life in Pyonyang is really like. 

• Like 1

Oh yes, I'm also able to bring you this exclusive scoop photo of Seal Team Six in action.

Image result for performing seals

The man with the cap is Defense Secretary "Mad Dog" Mattis.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Oh yes, I'm also able to bring you this exclusive scoop photo of Seal Team Six in action.

now you've gone and done it....they won't like that..

:o..... prepare for the Black Helicopters (taking off as we speak) -

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Absolutely not.  The link says that they are participating in  Foal Eagle to train for a decapitation strike in North Korea.  Considering my first duty station was South Korea, I know that is where the Foal Eagle joint training occurs.  You think that the US and South Korea are training in North Korea?  Read the link again, and apologize for your mistake.

Okay, now I see what you're talking about.  No apology.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Quite the misleading title we have here.  In typical seeder style..show me please, with proof, and cite your sources saying that Seal Team 6 has been sent to North Korea.

Typical seeder style?  Sounds like a bit of an insult if you ask me, I made a typo in the thread title, and I already explained that in this thread since. So quit with your veiled insults, we all make typos

• Like 4

there was an article in the news, someone, who is not us forces, but would not say who, fired a patriot missile at a $200 drone, lol, i think it is likely happened in SK.  but best part is , a 3 million dollar missile to kill $200 drone. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, aztek said:

there was an article in the news, someone, who is not us forces, but would not say who, fired a patriot missile at a $200 drone, lol, i think it is likely happened in SK.  but best part is , a 3 million dollar missile to kill $200 drone. 

i bet it missed too, since a drone (one of these kind  Image result for drone)

would have zero radar signature. Actually they'd make pretty effective nuisance weapons; send over dozens of them in waves, carrying small bombs, and they'd cause a nice bit of confusion wouldn't they. 

• Like 1

• This topic was pinned and unpinned

they got it

https://www.cnet.com/news/someone-shot-down-a-200-drone-with-a-3m-patriot-missile/

drone has very small radar signature, but its on board radio constantly broadcasting live stream, is making it a pretty clear target. 

prbly a drone that has no communication back to the controls, would be harder target. 

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, bee said:

They're a very emotional enthusiastic lot aren't they...... I like the bit in this video at 1:49 when
a uniformed man up to his neck in the water gives 'Kimbo' a little wave... :D

Just think - if Hillary had won the US election we might have seen similar scenes in the US..:ph34r:...:innocent:

:whistle:

Saddam Hussein had psychological control over his people until US and British forces overthrew his regime and then the people rebelled against him. I wonder if the people would do the same in N. Korea if Kim Jong Um was ousted.

• Like 3

• The title was changed to SEAL Team 6 sent to South Korea
3 hours ago, aztek said:

Well that $200 drone could very well cause many millions in damage.

Edited by Thanato
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, bee said:

awwww do we have to --- to me they are like children.... all emotional and dependent - 

The similarities with Trump today and Obama in 2008 are obvious.

12 hours ago, Hawkin said:

Saddam Hussein had psychological control over his people until US and British forces overthrew his regime and then the people rebelled against him. I wonder if the people would do the same in N. Korea if Kim Jong Um was ousted.

I wouldn't say that 'the people' rebelled against him (Hussein) in a clear cut way -
it's all been very messy, to say the least and continues to be so..

the military actions of the US and UK (predominantly) destabilized the country and created a power vacuum -and there has been a scramble for the land and political influence - violence and misery was brought to the citizens of Iraq in the guise of helping them... 

I expect it would be the same if Kim Jong Un and his political circle was ousted..... chaos and a scramble for the land and influence....?

Edited by bee
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, bee said:

I wouldn't say that 'the people' rebelled against him (Hussein) in a clear cut way -

Yes, not until the US had laid the ground for the Shhites to rise up. And former members of the Army made up a lot of the core of what became the various "insurgents" that followed the imposition of Freedom, including our friends at what we now know as ISIS. It's hardly a very encouraging precedent. 

• Like 1

On 3/15/2017 at 0:47 PM, seeder said:

Typical seeder style?  Sounds like a bit of an insult if you ask me, I made a typo in the thread title, and I already explained that in this thread since. So quit with your veiled insults, we all make typos

strong.gif?v=2 amazingly they're given the wand of power, yawn-1.gifUUUUUUPDATE::::
I omit/retract that comment until further investigation, I'm probably thinking of another. 

UPDATE TWO: yep it was another, that somehow was amazingly and beyond all reason allowed to.... well enough on that WHEW! that was a close one almost dropped my shield, okay *picks up needle* hahahahhaa!  have to be tactful at all times : D

Edited by MWoo7

Do Seal teams 1 - 5 do much these days? All you ever hear about is Team Six. I know they'r the big famous ones because they offed the World's #1 Supervillain, (and weren't some of them killed in a suspiciously "entirely coincidental" helicopter crash not long afterwards :unsure2: ), but are they the only ones there are now? Are they called Team Six to make it look as if there are five more, but there actually aren't? :unsure2: 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Do Seal teams 1 - 5 do much these days? All you ever hear about is Team Six. I know they'r the big famous ones because they offed the World's #1 Supervillain, (and weren't some of them killed in a suspiciously "entirely coincidental" helicopter crash not long afterwards :unsure2: ), but are they the only ones there are now? Are they called Team Six to make it look as if there are five more, but there actually aren't? :unsure2: 

There are other seal teams, actually 9 other teams and one delivery vehicle team, but they generally get reported in the media as seal team 6 which ironically enough no longer exist since it got disbanded and renamed DEVGRU in the 80's.  For a more famous example Chris Kyle was a member of seal team 3.

Also interesting there is no seal team 9, it skips from seal team 8 to seal team 10 then the vehicle delivery seal team.  Seems a lot of this weird numbering comes from the cold war and trying to confuse the Soviets on how many seal teams there actually is.

• Like 1

and soviets in return confused us spys by repainting numbers on bomber's tails, so it looks like there was more of them than in reality.  every time satellite took new pics of airbases, they would see different planes, according to tail numbers, lol

Edited by aztek