Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's the next stage of evolution for humans

Just_Seeking

19 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

When I have time I have been watching "The Expanse", it's a tv series that follows along that line of thinking.

jmccr8

That's on the SyFy channel, isn't it? I've heard of the show and have been curious about it.

2 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

That's on the SyFy channel, isn't it? I've heard of the show and have been curious about it.

Yes I believe so I have watched through one of the service providers that I have. there are 3 factions, Earth, Mars colony and the belters that work the asteroid belt. And of course there is someone in the background manipulating to make war amoungst them. I find that it has an interesting story line and the effects are good, so to me it is worth watching.

jmccr8

• Like 1

On April 13, 2017 at 3:51 PM, Harte said:

Well, there are two distinct species of alligator extant, and several more that have gone extinct.

Harte

You're a teacher ALL the time aren't you Harte?  Heh heh, lucky for us.

but you get my somewhat weak point in support of the often talked about claim of the remaking gators and crocs changing very little for millions? ...of years.    ...and my unstated associated Speculation..that evolution is a response to environmental pressures?

We humans Will have those, whether natural or self induced , and will ,in response,. evolve.

• Like 1

How much have hominids changed over millions of years?

Harte

• Like 1

It seems some basic internals dont  change   much, regardless of  how much we evolve  ; like ,  early hominids (probably )  did what apes still do, mark out their territory and discourage intruders by flinging turds at them .

Now we do the same thing except we fling metal canisters full of explosives and toxic chemicals at each other .   The systems of delivery and contents have 'evolved'  ... but, with all of our 'evolution' .... I think we might be missing something ? 

We'll genetically modify ourselves at some point, and that will create a new generation of faster, smarter, stronger humans. They will decide what is best for the species, because they are smarter than we are. It's the natural way of things. I welcome my new homo superiori overlords.

48 minutes ago, Podo said:

... I welcome my new homo superiori overlords.

Overlords? I got your overlords.

They're mummies.