Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
preacherman76

Rand Paul a Russian agent??

42 posts in this topic

SMH

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The establishments obsession with starting WW3 is down right sick.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh for the sake of....seriously?  c020.gif

I mean, is screaming: "You're in league with the Russians" now the default position for dealing with anyone you disagree with?

 

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

whoever made video made sure the subject is not mentioned,

i'm pretty sure he was talking about Ukraine, mc cain wants to give weapons to Ukraine to fight Russians in Donetsk lugansk.  

i do not think it will lead to ww3, but it  can lead to a lot more Ukrainians dead.  

regardless what is done or not, Ukraine will have this war for years,  it would not happen if they did not get rid of nukes in 1991.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I'm afraid old McCain has been genuinely certifiably insane for years. Remember that he stood for President in '08. Perhaps there was something to be grateful for Obama about after all.

Edited by Manfred von Dreidecker
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

he does have a point, by denying weapons to ukraine,  he indirectly helps Putin to annex east Ukraine as well.  i hope no one believes in that novorossia crap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why? what the frack does it have to do with an insane senile US Senator?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Why? what the frack does it have to do with an insane senile US Senator?  

a lot actually. he is involved in Ukraine, as he was involved in Georgia when Russia  invaded them years back.

honestly i have no clue why he is involved, but he is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, aztek said:

a lot actually. he is involved in Ukraine, as he was involved in Georgia when Russia  invaded them years back.

honestly i have no clue why he is involved, but he is.

Well exactly. Why's he got the right to be involved in Ukraine while Poot'n, who's right next to the country the Obama State Department destablized with their coup, and which has (in the eastern part certainly) a large pro-Russian population, doesn't? What exactly does the US have to do with what might go on in Ukraine? 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

you really do not think maidan was not without our involvement?

my guess mc cain is a bad news for ukraine,  it is another proxy war.

 

obamabillion.png

Edited by aztek
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lilly said:

Oh for the sake of....seriously?  c020.gif

I mean, is screaming: "You're in league with the Russians" now the default position for dealing with anyone you disagree with?

 

Well, "you're racist" can't be used anymore seeing as Trump's orange white.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crony capitalism needs an enemy.    In these strange times one enemy isn't nearly enough.   It can't just be Radical Islamic Terrorists or Illegal Immigrant Mexicans.  We need Communist Russian Hackers too.

Not that McCain ever had a good thought about Ukraine, but after proving we care so much about Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, and Syria, don't we care about Ukraine?   Why is Ukraine the exception to the rule, and any interference is wrong?  It's because Russia is powerful enough that we can't go bully it like another weak country.

A bully is someone who wants to fight someone who doesn't want to fight him.    "Go find someone who wants to fight you." is the best advice for any bully one can give.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, aztek said:

whoever made video made sure the subject is not mentioned,

i'm pretty sure he was talking about Ukraine, mc cain wants to give weapons to Ukraine to fight Russians in Donetsk lugansk.  

i do not think it will lead to ww3, but it  can lead to a lot more Ukrainians dead.  

regardless what is done or not, Ukraine will have this war for years,  it would not happen if they did not get rid of nukes in 1991.

It was about extending NATO to some small country on Russia's boarder. They definitely would have seen it as a attack of aggression. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

It was about extending NATO to some small country on Russia's boarder. They definitely would have seen it as a attack of aggression. 

lol, russia is waging war in that small country.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What small country is that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

What small country is that you're talking about that the vile supervillain has invaded?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

It was about extending NATO to some small country on Russia's boarder. They definitely would have seen it as a attack of aggression. 

It was about Montenegro. McCain evidently thinks that it's vital for that country to become the latest member of a group that's a provocative vestige of the Cold War.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

What small country is that?

McCain wants Montenegro to join NATO. Paul opposes its membership, which means that he's a communist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/16/2017 at 3:55 PM, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

I'm afraid old McCain has been genuinely certifiably insane for years. Remember that he stood for President in '08. Perhaps there was something to be grateful for Obama about after all.

I can't believe it, but I actually have to agree with this.  I never thought I'd ever agree on anything positive coming from the election of that manchild but this is true.  McCain is certifiable.  We dodged a bullet when he lost in '08.  I didn't vote for McCain but I also didn't understand what a warmonger he really is.  The guy is actually scary.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe we should figure out who isn't in collusion with the Russians.  Do we have multiple Russian agencies with their own under cover operatives totally unaware of the others and they're interfering with each other?  This makes The Amerikans look tame.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RavenHawk said:

Maybe we should figure out who isn't in collusion with the Russians.  Do we have multiple Russian agencies with their own under cover operatives totally unaware of the others and they're interfering with each other?  This makes The Amerikans look tame.

I believe that the Russians (and Chinese, Indians, Pakistanis,etc.) always try to influence our elections.  We DEFINITELY attempt to influence theirs, but the current situation is nothing but political cover for a silent, soft, coup attempt.  The ptb don't want an outsider that they didn't anoint and they're doing everything short of assassination to either remove him or neuter him.  The Congress - both houses - are corrupt and self-interested to the point of being useless.  The health care bill is proof.  It's just Obamacare light and they won't put up a true repeal vote because even though there are 52 Republicans in the Senate, they don't have 51 or even 50 votes.  The president should begin to talk to these clowns about there being worse things than working with him and being heroes at home.  For example, he could tell them (in private) that instead of having political rallies in their states exposing their recalcitrance, he's going to rally their constituents for a Convention of States!  NONE of them really want that outcome.  It DEFINITELY would end with term limits of some sort.  It's congressional kryptonite.  

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This guy needs to retire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's an interesting thought.  That Trump is trying to initiate a Convention of States?  The way he seems to support Ryan's bill is if he is trying to get it to fail which would mean that Obamacare will collapse with no replacement and will embarrass Congress that the states takes over.  And he can then begin to drain the swamp.  It might not be that ominous, and he is just letting Ryan run with it to make him look like a fool, then he'll get all the GOP together to negotiate a proper replacement??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, and then said:

I can't believe it, but I actually have to agree with this.  I never thought I'd ever agree on anything positive coming from the election of that manchild but this is true.  McCain is certifiable.  We dodged a bullet when he lost in '08.  I didn't vote for McCain but I also didn't understand what a warmonger he really is.  The guy is actually scary.

You lived and learned. Many people took the red pill after 9/11. I took mine during the second Iraq War. Many people saw through the neoconservatives at that time. They gave us unending war with all of its human and material loss. Trump saw the folly of that, which put him way ahead of Clinton in that category. We dodged a McCain bullet with her too. Sadly, Arizona's voters put the cocked, loaded gun back in the Senate.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.