Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man Records Bigfoot Speaking To Him

Justice please

I just saw this video of a man speaking the best he could to Bigfoot. I have always felt if we could do our best to befriend them we could learn so much from them.

• Like 2

I know maybe it sounds like that but I have heard various recordings of Bigfoot and they sound just like the video.

• Like 1

Nah ... they dont talk ... well, at least Yowies dont, not the one's I ran into . 

• Like 1

I have heard of this Ontario Sasquatch group and wasn't sure what to make of it. Why didn't he get the video of the Sasquatch?

• Like 5

Isn't that the sasquashed in question in the vid in post 1 ?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, back to earth said:

Isn't that the sasquashed in question in the vid in post 1 ?

But it's a still picture. I want a talkie like post 1930.

Isn't it a vid of the squatch keeping till sitting there ? 

I also think that was a still pic and not a video. 

• Like 2

Nah ... he is just sitting really still .  Its obviously a video .... I hit the  arrow button and it played ! 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Justice please said:

I just saw this video of a man speaking the best he could to Bigfoot. I have always felt if we could do our best to befriend them we could learn so much from them.

The guy who recorded that was Mike Patterson, he lived on a man's property that had bigfoot activity in Ontario for a number of

years and these recordings were the result of living in their habitat for quite sometime. His pictures and other evidence(Gifts handmade

from Nepatia and his family) are amazing. I will try to find some links to some of it if anyone is interested?

Don V

• Like 2

What ??  :huh:    What is so hilarious ?

You never seen a  " I am a statue "  ventriloquist  Satsquash  busking before ?  

Shame on you !     ( He probably only needs a few buck for a coffee ! ) 

Image result for statue pretending busker

• Like 1

O Man, this one is excellent at it ! 

I been watchin this gif for 20 mins and he hasnt even blinked once ! 

Image result for living statue bigfoot

here ya go bud  ;

spare-change.jpg

Edited by back to earth
  • Like 2

I found this...

http://thebigfootnews.blogspot.com/2015/06/sasquatch-ontario-hoax-exposed.html

This raw audio reveals more clearly than ever before that the Nephatia vocalizations were hoaxed.I think these videos were made by the property owner to expose the hoax. The audio is clearly recorded indoors with a close mic and wooden props, with no "Nature" sound effects or enhancements that Mike would usually add. The information in the preceding video is disparaging to Mike. This is a new account, appropriating the name of Mike's old one. There seems to be an undermining intent here.

• Like 2

Looks legit:rolleyes:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, back to earth said:

What ??  :huh:    What is so hilarious ?

You never seen a  " I am a statue "  ventriloquist  Satsquash  busking before ?  

Shame on you !     ( He probably only needs a few buck for a coffee ! ) 

Image result for statue pretending busker

His job seems quite relaxing. But he is a living weapon.

Look at the gentleman in the doorway, see how he tries to shield (protect) his sandwich.
Thats because people in the area has been targeted by this evil mans hideous acts before.
He is not interested in petty alms.

When you least notice he springs into motion bangs you in the head with the shovel and steal your food.
Then he runs back to his post and no ones the wiser.

On 2017-03-17 at 3:28 AM, Justice please said:

Funny that the human seems to mostly be imitating what the Bigfoot is saying, that doesn't seem very intelligent to me. It almost seems like the Bigfoot is the most intelligent one in this conversation.

• Like 2

How to do it yourself.... 

I'm really confused.  As far as I know there is no concrete evidence they even exist so how can this be taken seriously?  What is sounds like to me is a human being trying to deceive the public with a hoax. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Totah Dine said:

I'm really confused.  As far as I know there is no concrete evidence they even exist so how can this be taken seriously?  What is sounds like to me is a human being trying to deceive the public with a hoax. 

Well if they do exist they must make some sort of sound.  I suppose it would be no more convincing if he recorded it singing Dixie?? :lol:

3 minutes ago, taniwha said:

Well if they do exist they must make some sort of sound.  I suppose it would be no more convincing if he recorded it singing Dixie?? :lol:

I don't think any self-respecting Sasquatch would be caught on tape gossiping about his neighbors.  Especially the skunks.  The consequences could be dire.  O. O

• The topic was locked