Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man Records Bigfoot Speaking To Him

Justice please

17 minutes ago, Totah Dine said:

I don't think any self-respecting Sasquatch would be caught on tape gossiping about his neighbors.  Especially the skunks.  The consequences could be dire.  O. Oue.

Taniwha replied:

So true, I think it's obvious the Bigfoot is camera shy and suffers more than a little stagefright.  That being said I wonder what the female sounds like?

Maybe she sounds even more masculine?  

Scary huh?

Edited by taniwha

16 hours ago, DoninLouisiana said:

I will try to find some links to some of it if anyone is interested?

Don V

I am absolutely interested and thanks!! Some of us are serious. Although the forum is called Unexplained Mysteries the most prolific members are unfortunately hecklers.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 3

You actually believe this is someone talking to a bigfoot? 

May I ask why you would believe this?

• Like 4

Never ever think that the BF hoaxers cannot stoop lower. This video is a new low. I wonder how they will stoop lower next time.

The search for unexplained mysteries does not mean accepting every dim witted hoax that comes along.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, stereologist said:

Never ever think that the BF hoaxers cannot stoop lower. This video is a new low. I wonder how they will stoop lower next time.

• Like 3

Well, I've never seen one or heard one's vocalizations, but I suppose if they do exist it's possible that one might sound just like that. 

I want to believe in Bigfoot but that video and the vocalizations are ridiculous. There's no way that's real. C'mon people.:rolleyes:

On 3/16/2017 at 9:45 PM, papageorge1 said:

I have heard of this Ontario Sasquatch group and wasn't sure what to make of it. Why didn't he get the video of the Sasquatch?

Don't know I thought the same.

On 3/18/2017 at 9:51 AM, ChaosRose said:

Because I have heard actual recordings of bigfoot and they do sound like this.

6 hours ago, R. Evans said:

I want to believe in Bigfoot but that video and the vocalizations are ridiculous. There's no way that's real. C'mon people.:rolleyes:

You have the right to believe what you want. Sasquatch has so many tones and screams and whistles why not?

8 hours ago, PrisonerX said:

Well, I've never seen one or heard one's vocalizations, but I suppose if they do exist it's possible that one might sound just like that. 

I thought the same that is why I posted it.

On 3/18/2017 at 9:51 AM, ChaosRose said:

I have a cd of Bigfoots speaking to each other. Some of their words sound like English. What about parrots copying us whats the difference. Why would you not?

6 hours ago, R. Evans said:

Are you an expert in Bigfoot why would you say that?

22 hours ago, back to earth said:

People who think they know all about Bigfoot are fooling themselves. Are you an Expert/

On 3/17/2017 at 4:40 PM, DoninLouisiana said:

The guy who recorded that was Mike Patterson, he lived on a man's property that had bigfoot activity in Ontario for a number of

years and these recordings were the result of living in their habitat for quite sometime. His pictures and other evidence(Gifts handmade

from Nepatia and his family) are amazing. I will try to find some links to some of it if anyone is interested?

Don V

Thank you so much for your great imput.

16 minutes ago, Justice please said:

People who think they know all about Bigfoot are fooling themselves. Are you an Expert/

I think you could not comprehend anything about my post and the continuity of the comment it was responding to .

I have no idea how you got  from that to your statement and question above ??? :huh:

I guess you are pretty confused about things ?  Anyway, I will try to answer you and wade through the befuddlement 

Lets look at your first statement ; " People who think they know all about Bigfoot are fooling themselves."

I certainly agree with this !  Just look at this thread .... the people that 'know all about bigfoot' talking and stuff have really fooled themselves badly."

and to the question; No , why would I waste my time on that, as if I was an expert I would be claiming to 'know all about it' and, according to you, would be 'fooling myself' .

Got any other confused comments for me to sort out ? 

On 17/03/2017 at 0:28 PM, Justice please said:

I just saw this video of a man speaking the best he could to Bigfoot. I have always felt if we could do our best to befriend them we could learn so much from them.

Surely this has to be a joke right ?..Iv'e seen some incredibly silly things before....but this one takes the cake :tu:

• Like 5

It sounds like a bad Muppet impersonation.

• Like 2

Surely this has to be a joke right ?..Iv'e seen some incredibly silly things before....but this one takes the cake :tu:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtIj1AS-X9x4m0DpYxVKP

Edited by back to earth
  • Like 2

On 19/03/2017 at 11:38 PM, Justice please said:

Because I have heard actual recordings of bigfoot and they do sound like this.

Thanks for your input.  Links and citations please.  And I will be back to follow this up - unless you'd like to withdraw this claim now..

And you say you too wondered why he would just mike this conversation rather than video it, yet your OP didn't mention that rather obvious concern..

*snip*

Edited by Saru
Don't make it personal please.
  • Like 2

:angry:

I already said !    Its a vid of a squatchy sitting very still doing ventriloquism !   

They try it up in me back paddock   ... try it that is 

They can take their mumblins elsewhere !    Once they see me with  ... 'Old Doris'  ..... then they move !   

hamilton_j_-old_farmer_with_shotgun~OM8c

take orf like a guy hobblin along in stuffed coveralls they do ! 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, back to earth said:

I think you could not comprehend anything about my post and the continuity of the comment it was responding to .

I have no idea how you got  from that to your statement and question above ??? :huh:

I guess you are pretty confused about things ?  Anyway, I will try to answer you and wade through the befuddlement 

Lets look at your first statement ; " People who think they know all about Bigfoot are fooling themselves."

I certainly agree with this !  Just look at this thread .... the people that 'know all about bigfoot' talking and stuff have really fooled themselves badly."

and to the question; No , why would I waste my time on that, as if I was an expert I would be claiming to 'know all about it' and, according to you, would be 'fooling myself' .

Got any other confused comments for me to sort out ? 

I think you really need to ask yourself that question>

• The topic was locked