Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why anti trump protesters

Mr.United_Nations

Putin didn't back Trump because he liked or admired him. He wanted Trump in because it would result in four years of chaos in Washington that would keep US attention turned inward. Check!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Perdurabo said:

Putin didn't back Trump because he liked or admired him. He wanted Trump in because it would result in four years of chaos in Washington that would keep US attention turned inward. Check!

Its apparently pretty well documented that he has a deep hatred for Hillary as well. 

5 hours ago, bee said:

I knew I'd get no thanks for trying to answer your question in a concise way -

Do you expect thanks for that?  Answering questions concisely is actually the way discussions are meant to go; it isn't something one does as a favor to someone else.

Never mind, thanks for the word salad above --- :)

You're welcome, but again, responses to responses are really nothing more than standard discussion etiquette.  There is no need to thank others for acknowledging something that you said.  The best way to continue the discussion is to point out flaws in the argument itself, as it shows that you are actually taking the time to read the response and have enough respect to respond to the content of the post, rather than simply giving a general, emotive, response that could be tacked on to any other answer from any other person without changing a word.

16 hours ago, bee said:

when you two make the effort to create a mini smear against me - I know I'm doing something right -

The Russians are coming..! The Russians are coming..! 

Is that better...?

Oh and.... Islam is the religion of Peace and totally compatible with Western culture....!

Happy now..?

Have I earned your approval --- :rolleyes:

God bless Saint Vladimir, the defender of Christianity! Seriously, RT often beats the snot out of what passes for journalism here, but I *would* say that since I'm a paid Russian troll.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Paranormal Panther said:

God bless Saint Vladimir, the defender of Christianity! Seriously, RT often beats the snot out of what passes for journalism here, but I *would* say that since I'm a paid Russian troll.

Youre not wrong, RT is in my daily news rotation and it often has more  meat in its stories than any of the MSM here. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Youre not wrong, RT is in my daily news rotation and it often has more  meat in its stories than any of the MSM here. 

I love RT. People, who ignorantly and reflexively dismiss it, should read and watch it with an open mind before they accept or reject it as a mostly good source of information on a variety of subjects. I ignore much of the stuff about Russian political events because it's vulnerable to the same kind of bias that we find in many American news sources. The general coverage is outstanding, though.

• Like 3