Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why anti trump protesters

Mr.United_Nations

Why are anti trump protesters waving Soviet  Union flags? I thought these people were anti Russian, yet Trump and Putin want to be good allies? 

35 minutes ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

Why are anti trump protesters waving Soviet  Union flags? I thought these people were anti Russian, yet Trump and Putin want to be good allies? 

Because these particular protesters understand the concept of a joke?

2 hours ago, Gromdor said:

It's because there is that whole "Trump is a pawn of the Russians" thing going on.  There was even a big news event about it today: http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/20/politics/trump-russia-gorsuch-latest/index.html

Comey, the very same guy who flip-flopped 4 times during the election and is accused of being the guy that wrecked it for Hillary, his co-workers and wife aren't even talking to him anymore because he is such a weenie.... yeah, THAT guy? :blink:

And he had no proof, just thoughts and feelings.

WHERE IS THE PROOF?

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Mr.United_Nations said:

They love the old Russia. They hate the new Russia. That's why they wave the old flag instead of the new flag. They're Marxist agitators who miss the USSR's communism and tyrants.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

They love the old Russia. They hate the new Russia. That's why they wave the old flag instead of the new flag. They're Marxist agitators who miss the USSR's communism and tyrants.

Well they can all leave and start a new country where they can live together in happiness.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Princess Serenity said:

Well they can all leave and start a new country where they can live together in happiness.

That would be good. However, they want to force and push their views on the rest of us. That's the nature of tyrants. Thus ever to tyrants.

• Like 3

On 3/20/2017 at 3:56 PM, AnchorSteam said:

Comey, the very same guy who flip-flopped 4 times during the election and is accused of being the guy that wrecked it for Hillary, his co-workers and wife aren't even talking to him anymore because he is such a weenie.... yeah, THAT guy? :blink:

And he had no proof, just thoughts and feelings.

WHERE IS THE PROOF?

Wrecking it without proof is a precedent you asked for, maybe Trump will be wrecked without proof too.  Sad but true.  

The things we had proof on Hillary for were ignored.   You had to dig through very selective archives of the media like Abby Martin to get the real goods on Hillary.  Places that neocons wouldn't go, because Hillary is a very willful neocon.

Comey is what he is, we'll all have to grovel with that because we have no voice who the FBI director is.   If I had my way the NSA/TSA/DHS wouldn't even exist.   They wouldn't be grabbing our balls and checking up our butts, reading our emails and tapping our phones because we also have to arm Al Qaeda too.  

Edited by Yamato
  • Like 2

On 3/20/2017 at 0:14 PM, Pop It and Shove It said:

I'd say the "war" is back on after Putin's fun and games in the election and others across Europe as we speak.

They didn't do **** to the election.  If they did let's see some proof.

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, Yamato said:

Wrecking it without proof is a precedent you asked for, maybe Trump will be wrecked without proof too.  Sad but true.  

Not sure what that first part is about, but yes, there is a danger that Trump could be harmed by nonsense w/o proof, but that would only apply within the DC bubble.

The things we had proof on Hillary for were ignored.   You had to dig through very selective archives of the media like Abby Martin to get the real goods on Hillary.  Places that neocons wouldn't go, because Hillary is a very willful neocon.

"We"? I'm not a part of the Media or the Govt., and THOSE are the *******s that swept it under the rug.

You are right, there was proof that Hillary shafted Bernie, and then the Bernie supporters just shrugged and believed what Hillary said about Trump and so they voted for  Hillary the corrupt.... wow.

Neocons like McCain and others need to be flushed down to where the sun don't shine, and the best thing about Trump winning was we didn't get a Bush III in the Whie House!

Comey is what he is, we'll all have to grovel with that because we have no voice who the FBI director is.   If I had my way the NSA/TSA/DHS wouldn't even exist.   They wouldn't be grabbing our balls and checking up our butts, reading our emails and tapping our phones because we also have to arm Al Qaeda too.  

We didn't have to let all that happen, and it will be hard to win that all back.... if we ever can. Supporting Trump is actually our best shot right now. Not joking, and I think that is why the media always leads and ends every broadcast with anti-Trump stories that are 99% innuendo. 

And if we had nuked Kabul on 9/12, this "war on terror" baloney would never have gained the traction it needed to crush our freedoms. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, AnchorSteam said:

Not sure what that first part is about, but yes, there is a danger that Trump could be harmed by nonsense w/o proof, but that would only apply within the DC bubble.

"We"? I'm not a part of the Media or the Govt., and THOSE are the *******s that swept it under the rug.

You are right, there was proof that Hillary shafted Bernie, and then the Bernie supporters just shrugged and believed what Hillary said about Trump and so they voted for  Hillary the corrupt.... wow.

Neocons like McCain and others need to be flushed down to where the sun don't shine, and the best thing about Trump winning was we didn't get a Bush III in the Whie House!

We didn't have to let all that happen, and it will be hard to win that all back.... if we ever can. Supporting Trump is actually our best shot right now. Not joking, and I think that is why the media always leads and ends every broadcast with anti-Trump stories that are 99% innuendo. 

And if we had nuked Kabul on 9/12, this "war on terror" baloney would never have gained the traction it needed to crush our freedoms. 

Completely agree that the "war on terror" is bologna.   We, the USA.   The collective We.

We had lots of goods on Hillary long before the DNC shafted Bernie and long before she wrote emails on her email servers.   The problem wasn't Kabul.   The heroin was though.  So it was an opportunity for a solution to solve a different problem.  How to get even more Americans doped up on even more toxic chemicals. 

But whatever, we can't arm Al Qaeda and enrich our oily Sharia Arab allies in the greatest transfer of wealth in US history then have the nerve to tell anyone else about "Muslims."

I don't think the Bushes are done trying to get in the White House yet and I think Trumps would like to continue that family tradition and we should do everything to ensure that never happens.   One Bush was enough, one Clinton was enough, one Trump is enough.

3 hours ago, OverSword said:

They didn't do **** to the election.  If they did let's see some proof.

Woah calm down...It's ok.

The quote was

On Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 8:14 AM, Pop It and Shove It said:

I'd say the "war" is back on after Putin's fun and games in the election and others across Europe as we speak.

This is not claiming Trump had anything to do with Russia. it's because of this sort of thing 

Link

Is Russia interfering in the French election? One of Emmanuel Macron's aides claims so

It looks as though more than just the US is concerned. And the French are not known for fanciful ideas. They are a very sensible people.

• Like 1

On 3/20/2017 at 2:28 PM, hatecraft said:

The democrats showed up 70 years late for The Cold War.

Harry Truman was hard on it in Korea.   LBJ was hard on it 72 hours after JFK's cerebellum fell out the hole on the back of his head. 

We've had brief moments of Dem calm in the opportunity providing Cold War where JKF or Jimmy Carter were in charge, but the Democrats bring the death and destruction just like every good neocon wants.

• Like 1

On 3/20/2017 at 2:09 PM, Gromdor said:

It would be funnier if they had tricked the Trump supporters into doing it, like they did at the CPAC : http://nypost.com/2017/02/24/trump-supporters-unwittingly-wave-russian-flags-at-cpac/

They were so intolerant with people how they were taking up those Russian flags.   I would have said no, "I'm going to keep mine anyway, thanks."   Definitely a case for freedom of expression.  It was only wrong because it was unpopular.  Politically incorrect.  Controversial.  

The best reasons of all to have freedom of speech, to protect controversial, unpopular, and politically incorrect speech.   What's popular doesn't need protecting.   Unless it's internet message boards or something...

2 hours ago, Kismit said:

It looks as though more than just the US is concerned.

Concern is legitimate.  Investigation is legitimate.  An ongoing intentional smearing of a president without piece ONE of proof, THAT is not legitimate and it is destroying the fabric of this nation's civility.  People who think this isn't serious or that it won't lead to really dangerous trouble in our future are just in denial.  I guess that when reality crashes their little bubble of security and after they scream about the injustice of it for DARING to trouble THEIR lives, they will finally realize, maybe,  there IS a problem with unfounded, unprovable character assassination.

• Like 4

Like accusing someone of wire tapping without evidence or running a campaign against them for a birth certificate. Trump is no Angel, he has run a few smear campaigns himself. He creates enough rubbish himself to fuel smear campaigns. No body has to actually do anything but wait for his next ridiculous tweet.

• Like 2

Just now, Pop It and Shove It said:

Western Propaganda Central wants you to forget all about muslims and the Jihadists and the Islamic State and Al Qaeda
and our part in the spread of ISIS and the destabilizing of the Middle East etc ----

and they are indoctrinating us to concentrate on turning against and being afraid of Russia -

it's calculated misdirection for politiical purposes -  (IMO)

I don't really have much of an issue with Russia if they hacked Hillary.   I know it is wrong and I don't like it, but in comparison, media outlets do this type of stuff all the time without ramifications.  

3 hours ago, bee said:

Western Propaganda Central wants you to forget all about muslims and the Jihadists and the Islamic State and Al Qaeda
and our part in the spread of ISIS and the destabilizing of the Middle East etc ----

and they are indoctrinating us to concentrate on turning against and being afraid of Russia -

it's calculated misdirection for politiical purposes -  (IMO).

Misdirection for what?

Why would being afraid of Russia be any different than being afraid of Muslims?  What's the political gain?

• Like 3

Just now, aquatus1 said:

Misdirection for what?

Why would being afraid of Russia be any different than being afraid of Muslims?  What's the political gain?

Because Russia is a fake enemy - Radical Islam is a real enemy -

Those wanting and working towards a global economy, currency and government gain politically - 
The Middle East has successfully and mercilessly been destabilized  and now
maybe it is our turn..?... perhaps a serious conflict with Russia would do the trick...?

That and the weakening of Western Countries internally with multiculturalism -

Order out of chaos and all that jazz ---

• Like 1

Just now, bee said:

Because Russia is a fake enemy - Radical Islam is a real enemy -

Those wanting and working towards a global economy, currency and government gain politically - 
The Middle East has successfully and mercilessly been destabilized  and now
maybe it is our turn..?... perhaps a serious conflict with Russia would do the trick...?

That and the weakening of Western Countries internally with multiculturalism -

Order out of chaos and all that jazz ---

Radical islam killed less people in America than toddlers for at least the last two years running, probably more. The whole islamofascism meme is really getting quite old and transparent. 

• Like 2