Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Earth was once covered in giant mushrooms

UM-Bot

Another mystery and debate.  If these were giant mushrooms, what changed to make them into the size we have today? This theory just keeps generating more questions.

• Like 1

I'm fairly sure I once read that animal life evolved from fungus

mmm can some1 tell me if they hadn�t been consuming psychedelic mushrooms?? eheheheh

There has been conclusive evidence presented by individuals suffering from cluster headaches which I believe are considered incurable that periodic use of magick mushrooms cured the headaches,maybe that's a natural primitive response to a organism (mushrooms) that were once a larger part of the ecosystem maybe at the time of human development.

• Like 1

Oh yeah and theres this guy that never did drugs because he hates them that suffered from cluster headaches but now he's cured,he's on YouTube or was.

He said that he hates the trip from magic mushrooms but he does them once every couple of months so that he won't have the headaches.

Just now, LabotomusRex said:

Oh yeah and theres this guy that never did drugs because he hates them that suffered from cluster headaches but now he's cured,he's on YouTube or was.

He said that he hates the trip from magic mushrooms but he does them once every couple of months so that he won't have the headaches.

Theres also some very exciting research regarding mushrooms (psilocybin) being effective therapy for depression , anxiety and other mental issues. 

Makes sense when I was a kid I referred to LSD trips as "soul showers" I would feel so good and clear headed after a trip it was insane. 

savage1-smiley.gif?1292867667Yeah back in Mario's day , the best of times, zoomcoffee-screen-smiley.gif?1292867572shrrroooooms galore!That's why there was no need for fire yet! wheee.gif