Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did I astral project?

Jessec

Hello, So I have been trying to astral project on and off for about a year but with no success so far but something weird happened. I dont know if I actually astral projected and just dont really remember my experience or just dreamed I did but here is what happened. I went to sleep without any intention to project and then quickly it was like I was in a dream I felt all the sensations of projecting such as tingling, vibrations, ringing and so on and I vividly remember them I even remember what I was thinking through the process. In the dream or projection I opened my eyes and then i was next to my bed i sat there for a little bit and then thought to myself am i projecting? So then i tried to think about going somewhere i believe it was Paris or something but then i women up like it was a dream. I couldn't really tell if i was dreaming or i astral projected and since it was my first time i just didn't remember much i dont know but i had never had a dream where i felt the sensations and remembered the thoughts so vividly. Did i astral project? Was it a dream? Does this mean that i may be close to projecting on day?

Thanks!

19 hours ago, Jessec said:

Hello, So I have been trying to astral project on and off for about a year but with no success so far but something weird happened. I dont know if I actually astral projected and just dont really remember my experience or just dreamed I did but here is what happened. I went to sleep without any intention to project and then quickly it was like I was in a dream I felt all the sensations of projecting such as tingling, vibrations, ringing and so on and I vividly remember them I even remember what I was thinking through the process. In the dream or projection I opened my eyes and then i was next to my bed i sat there for a little bit and then thought to myself am i projecting? So then i tried to think about going somewhere i believe it was Paris or something but then i women up like it was a dream. I couldn't really tell if i was dreaming or i astral projected and since it was my first time i just didn't remember much i dont know but i had never had a dream where i felt the sensations and remembered the thoughts so vividly. Did i astral project? Was it a dream? Does this mean that i may be close to projecting on day?

Thanks!

If you were conscious through the process, had vibrations ect, it was most likely a astral projection. A lot of peoples, including mine, first experience after trying for a long time, actually happens when you are not trying. That's common. The mistake you made was trying to head to Paris on your first time out, and why it became confusing and dream like. That's like a baby bird fresh out of their egg, deciding they can fly and jumping out of the nest. Its not gonna happen.

You gotta learn to crawl before you can walk, and then walk before you can fly, figuratively speaking. Next time you are out, instead of Paris, try making it to your kitchen. Or anywhere just outside your bed room. This skill has to be developed. Especially for those of us whom it doesn't come naturally. People like myself who have had to work for it.

• Like 1

On 3/23/2017 at 1:49 AM, Jessec said:

Thanks!

next time ... look in the bed and see if you can see yourself in bed   (not sure if that happened this time ^  ? )