Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reptillians arrived on earth using stargates?

SelyBoy369

Did an alien soecies of reptoids arrive on earth using stargates? My theory is that aliens used harmonically tuned standing stones, with a high crystal content and various places around the universe to jump to other planets, stargates perhaps. The stones, maybe even staues or between the paws of sphinx's could be vibrated somehow to almost lightspeed creating a counter rotating sonic vortex, these vortices would then open a singularity to a similarly tuned standing stone anywhere in the universe. A sonic phaser device probably a pine shaped crystal would be resonated maybe by an inherent natural ability within the reptoids brain to produce a vortex counter rotating and increasing in amplitude till a singularity forms at the boundaries of lightspeed... Far fetched?

Edited by SelyBoy369
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, SelyBoy369 said:

Did an alien soecies of reptoids arrive on earth using stargates?

Uhm no.

My theory is that aliens used harmonically tuned standing stones, with a high crystal content and various places around the universe to jump to other planets, stargates perhaps.

Have you been watching too many science fiction shows? Maybe it would be an idea to watch some science shows instead.

The stones, maybe even staues or between the paws of sphinx's could be vibrated somehow to almost lightspeed creating a counter rotating sonic vortex, these vortices would then open a singularity to a similarly tuned standing stone anywhere in the universe. A sonic phaser device probably a pine shaped crystal would be resonated maybe by an inherent natural ability within the reptoids brain to produce a vortex counter rotating and increasing in amplitude till a singularity forms at the boundaries of lightspeed...

I would suggest you read up on some physics,

Far fetched?

An understatement.

Cheers,
Badeskov

• Like 5

7 hours ago, jarjarbinks said:

Still more probable than Oswall being a lone wolf...

Oswall?

2 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Oswall?

Thinking he meant Oswald.

• Like 1

When did they change the definition of theory to: A fantasy I pulled out of my ... ?

Seems highly plausible to me Suspicious.gif

On 3/23/2017 at 6:53 AM, SelyBoy369 said:

Did an alien soecies of reptoids arrive on earth using stargates? My theory is that aliens used harmonically tuned standing stones, with a high crystal content and various places around the universe to jump to other planets, stargates perhaps. The stones, maybe even staues or between the paws of sphinx's could be vibrated somehow to almost lightspeed creating a counter rotating sonic vortex, these vortices would then open a singularity to a similarly tuned standing stone anywhere in the universe. A sonic phaser device probably a pine shaped crystal would be resonated maybe by an inherent natural ability within the reptoids brain to produce a vortex counter rotating and increasing in amplitude till a singularity forms at the boundaries of lightspeed... Far fetched?

That is some theory. Interestingly these are two parts of ufology that I don't buy or have not seen enough evidence to believe in - reptoids and stargates. I guess I'll have to see it to believe it. But I don't know if I want to see any reptoids appearing in my doorway passageway in which they created a counter rotating sonic vortex and opened a singularity and so on. Sounds fantastic though.

I heard a story of a "J-5" grey that was pushed into a "stargate" when he told one scientist he missed his family back home.. Idk I just don't buy it, for now. 

Edited by Area201

Probably not...as they are still so interested in our oil and natural gas (see make up your own fake news headline discussion).