Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do you have any precognitive abilities?

Nnicolette

Well I was wondering if anybody has psychic ability or just wants to try telling me something about my current situation. You dont have to be an expert just to guess. I will let you know if you are accurate or not. Thank you!

• Like 1

Precognitive abilities would be the ability to see or otherwise perceive a future event, so I;m not sure this is what you were meaning.

My guess is that you are going through a break-up.

Lol i mean whatever the particular responders style or visions may be. 

Seeking answers to a question you don't fully understand is a mixture for getting lost down a rabbit hole. Be careful what you ask of people, you may might not like the answer that they give you.

you're a very curious person I admire that so, I'm not going to give you some fortune cookie reply. they already know , don't go chasing it down the rabbit hole.

• Like 2

Yes I have precognitive abilities. I predict that within 1 hour, I will be having a snack, I see something cheesy, I also see it will be loaded with sodium chloride. In about 5 minutes, I'm gonna get something to drink and it will be...let's see..... water, yes water is what I see.

• Like 3

I can get stuff psychically (including on UM) but it works best with a person I know well, or with major events.

I have been known to spring up out of bed in the night, and run to the TV, just in time to see a prominent death or event announced.

• Like 1

Precog is just our brains ability to predict possible events based on the current situation. Nothing psychic about it. The results are just confirmation bias.

• Like 1

Nobody has this ability, and anybody trying to claim they do is either deluded or a charlatan after your money. Why have these supposed PSI-ESP powers never been demonstrated under strict scientific conditions? It's because those frauds know they can't fool educated experts who know how reality works at a fundamental level.

• Like 3

Personaly I think everybody does to an extent, It is in lame terns , " the gut instinct"
  some people are more sensituve than thers with discerment of what not and observing the world around them. the ones that claim they can

like you said are usualy fake and do it for money. it is a natural human insticnt to learn from the world around us

and animals . just observe animals they will tell you if something is off course, they have good survial instincts they have better senses than us better smell, sight, navigation,

they all follow an order to reproduce willing to die to reproduce, only the best of their breed is chosen to reproduce and they 

are more familar with earth than we are, if one observes animals alot , they will sense something is wrong if the animals display off character behavior in patterns 

birds fly randomly dogs sensing something that isnt there or visible to us, smelling ut cancers in humans . So if they have abilities like this , we can tell alott by observing them

and thats just one example. in other words if we observe the world around us and not just our iphone, then the skies the stars the animals everything even people , we can predict factual events if we sensitive we listen to whats around us and watch and those types of things exhist and it is there, MY OPINION, if we have a gut feeling , or a dream that stands out and you remeber it , its connecting dots and it gut stinct, call it what you want but those that are tuned in are not people that charge others , those to me are the fakes.  i could go on but i think you get my opinion on this matter. good post. 

Sometimes I dream of an event or place before it actually happens or I visit it IRL. Sometimes days before, sometimes months before! Its happened ever since I was little, I really don't know how to explain it. :blink:

• Like 4

Any "success" with precog has to do with selection bias where you'll remember the 'hits' more than the misses. Our unconscious perception of event to make a prediction of the possible results on an unconscious level. And of course there is self-fulfilling prophecy in which through one's on actions and/or sharing the prediction it comes to pass not of it's own accord, but because it was made a reality. 

Oh I have lots of precognitive abilities.  All I have to do is look things up -- like when the moon will rise or next be full, where a given star will be at a given time, even that it's getting warmer in the northern hemisphere right now.

I remember when my father died, and when the phone rang I strongly dreaded that this was what was coming, which was the case.  Not precognition though -- I already knew he was expected to die within a few hours.

There are quite a few fraudsters out there who make a good living off people's egoistic desire to have special powers, and it is easy to convince them, through various tricks, that they do (although these powers so often disappear when not in the trickster''s presence).  

And, of course, as pointed out above, there is selective memory -- largely ego working here too.  People sometimes need a little humility to keep from being tricked.  I remember some missionaries praying that a friend would recover from an illness.  Well, yes, most people do recover from their illnesses.

• Like 2

On 3/24/2017 at 4:18 AM, Nnicolette said:

Well I was wondering if anybody has psychic ability or just wants to try telling me something about my current situation. You dont have to be an expert just to guess. I will let you know if you are accurate or not. Thank you!

All l can see is something very negative in your life at present, that seems to revolve around illegal drugs, within your family circle.

Let me know if l am right, might convince some of the more inept that they need to put down the banner?

And no l don't want any money, just confirmation that mediums and such, are genuine, and that stupid doesn't have to be a lifelong habit.

:P

13 hours ago, tmcom said:

All l can see is something very negative in your life at present, that seems to revolve around illegal drugs, within your family circle.

Let me know if l am right, might convince some of the more inept that they need to put down the banner?

And no l don't want any money, just confirmation that mediums and such, are genuine, and that stupid doesn't have to be a lifelong habit.

Yes there are so many things going on but that definitely was the focus of this last week.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nnicolette said:

Yes there are so many things going on but that definitely was the focus of this last week.

So it sounds like l was hitting the bullseye! I won't discuss this anymore here, as l might disclose too much, (as you are saying, and l have seen, a lot is going on).

And maybe this will sink in to the ones here that are so sure that this is all nonsense, and keep telling us that.

My prayers go with you.

Take care.

B)

• Like 1

I read tmcoms post and saw intuition of present but no precognition but that is still good.

I prefer not attempting to tell what will happen in the future for i would not know and if i said it as i have many times it would be a bad script that would control,

So better to create the future ourselves with bless and it comes to past the same way down the same road but i would rather make the road and have it smooth, than follow it and find it bumpy as many who believe fortune tellers instead of finding fortune creators as many things we say and tell normally are often not accurate but then makes it real, and fortune givers offer instruction of how to pave

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tmcom said:

So it sounds like l was hitting the bullseye! I won't discuss this anymore here, as l might disclose too much, (as you are saying, and l have seen, a lot is going on).

And maybe this will sink in to the ones here that are so sure that this is all nonsense, and keep telling us that.

My prayers go with you.

Take care.

B)

You said in a manner speaking that the ones here that are sure that this is all nonsense are a sink, and thus you created how they will take it, like a sink down the drain into a sewer, and will keep hearing the same and all down the drain

I think you hit the bulls eye but if you want others to accept then you have to hit every section of the dart board including the walls and floors and for fun one standing to close or for more fun a cork held between fingers and even a cork on the nose if you can toss up and have it come down straight but many just know side to side and not arc just pride

Thank you for the prayers and thank you again for the rest who won't receive your thanks which are real but they will find fake, and indeed they should take care of being told exactly what they will do but wont take care are they will do as you said, maybe not end it that way and sprinkle the last line throughout the whole post written as I Give You Care throughout, than Taking away care yourself

The future is not even real, nor is the past, all is the present NOW.

So it is difficult the tell us how it really will be when future itself is fake, and tells me that those who say this is how it really was are also wrong for the past is fake, and we can change the past and make it great instead of saying it was bad which insure the future will likely be the same because few think about what just happened and wonder what will happen, few know how to see what is happening now

but to tell what is happening now is to say the past was good and the same event was bad for this reason, and that the future looks dim, but will be good too, and thus we are left with a choice and decision of how we will create the present and from there the past and future follow through by the past moving backward and the future forward, and future going forward is easy to say it will, but few understand past does not move forward but backward because the ETERNAL PRESENT NOW decides how both will be and an edit it by changing the way it is now and it will make it so then and to come

but tell me who you walk with and i will tell you who you are can be seen as do you walk with avoiding negative things or understanding the negative but then suggesting the positive thing instead, because the future and past are our friends even if consider them enemy

and one way helps you no matter what was done before because if it remains enemy then the bad done then is still happening now and will continue so find the good even if it is understanding you or others knew no better but wanted the best and did not know how to make it, so they are made good and it will be good and is good and will continue to stay good as what we make does stay unless we destroy and remake what will then stay true now and forever as now is forever from a to b and b to a understand we must go both ways and a to b  is b to a and some argue i am right, no you are wrong, or i am wrong and you are right, but it is all the same a to b b to a a to b b to a but nevermind what i say for it was just all going back and forth, forth and back, back and forth, forth and back

so if some are unsure what to do and feel bad or feel bad because of what was just stop and grab to cups and pour water in one and pour it in the other and then  back and forth using both hands back and forth forth and back and relax

Edited by I hide behind words

17 minutes ago, I hide behind words said:

I read tmcoms post and saw intuition of present but no precognition but that is still good.

I prefer not attempting to tell what will happen in the future for i would not know and if i said it as i have many times it would be a bad script that would control,

So better to create the future ourselves with bless and it comes to past the same way down the same road but i would rather make the road and have it smooth, than follow it and find it bumpy as many who believe fortune tellers instead of finding fortune creators as many things we say and tell normally are often not accurate but then makes it real, and fortune givers offer instruction of how to pave

True, but she asked, and l have had several readings, with impressive results. But l have covered that elsewhere, with stupid as a response. As l have learned give a skeptic reputable, b/w evidence and they will still dismiss it. You can discuss this with someone who is reasonably open minded, but others, can go into mental illness territory.

9 minutes ago, I hide behind words said:

You said in a manner speaking that the ones here that are sure that this is all nonsense are a sink, and thus you created how they will take it, like a sink down the drain into a sewer, and will keep hearing the same and all down the drain

I think you hit the bulls eye but if you want others to accept then you have to hit every section of the dart board including the walls and floors and for fun one standing to close or for more fun a cork held between fingers and even a cork on the nose if you can toss up and have it come down straight but many just know side to side and not arc just pride

Thank you for the prayers and thank you again for the rest who won't receive your thanks which are real but they will find fake, and indeed they should take care of being told exactly what they will do but wont take care are they will do as you said, maybe not end it that way and sprinkle the last line throughout the whole post written as I Give You Care throughout, than Taking away care yourself

True, l wasn't predicting the future just current events, and she is going through a lot, and it isn't pretty at times.

And seeing the past/present or future is relatively easy, (at least for me) and yes, l have done the tattslotto results one elsewhere, didn't get any winnings, but did predict how many l would get two times in a row, but did that get the skeptics doubting their ideas, nope.

I am starting to think that a bullet in the head is only thing that would.

• Like 1

i have no precognitive ability because instead i have a cognitive bias and refuse to recognize it or change it but if i did change it i would then be able to decide instead of thinking it was already decided because i think that certain way and disallow rationality or sound judgement

19 minutes ago, tmcom said:

True, but she asked, and l have had several readings, with impressive results. But l have covered that elsewhere, with stupid as a response. As l have learned give a skeptic reputable, b/w evidence and they will still dismiss it. You can discuss this with someone who is reasonably open minded, but others, can go into mental illness territory.

True, l wasn't predicting the future just current events, and she is going through a lot, and it isn't pretty at times.

And seeing the past/present or future is relatively easy, (at least for me) and yes, l have done the tattslotto results one elsewhere, didn't get any winnings, but did pre

dict how many l would get two times in a row, but did that get the skeptics doubting their ideas, nope.

Share your telling and receive the thanks and skeptics have no part of that unless you let them in and take them on which would diminish the thanks which validate the telling and not having to face the skeptic and validate the telling to them

You said the telling and thanks validate it, don't undo it by trying to validate it yourself because who cares if skeptics discount when they cannot count what we do, but if you let them discount then you feel less and that is what they want regardless if you walk feeling bad about it or argue back which they prefer

I don't go to science and space and spiel on star work and how magic works

So unsure what someone posting about science here is even responded to by tellers or believers and believers who tell thanks ]

I find no need to yell and debate science here when this side of the forum is better done in whisper or louder back and forth between those who come here to post about metaphysical and not to discuss physical science unless it is to tell how we doing as their latest research shows and thus agree with the rest but nevermind demands of it is wrong and there is no proof for the telling was not even for them and they never asked for a telling just say show proof or you are wrong and you might come just to give a telling and not to show proof as the one who asked for the telling is the only one who can say here is the proof

Don't feed the trolls for there is nothing to feed them with here except your own flesh and they lust for destroying our belief for they have none and want us to be the same when many of us agree with science and know science speaks on space and science as an authority there but cannot speak about metaphysical and psychic insight but maybe one day they will learn how it works and it works without them saying anything about right or wrong as giving a reading here and receiving one is outside the realm of right and wrong and giving proof for belief as belief itself is not about needing proof or giving proof but making connections between me and you so just smile and say OK come back later if you want to ask for your own reading, deuces and bless

Edited by I hide behind words

20 minutes ago, tmcom said:

And seeing the past/present or future is relatively easy, (at least for me) and yes, l have done the tattslotto results one elsewhere, didn't get any winnings, but did predict how many l would get two times in a row, but did that get the skeptics doubting their ideas, nope.

It is good to tell another you see they are going through bad and they nod and say they are, but your insight is powerful but being used as one who is there to see with eyes and say i see you are going through bad things but offers no hug and offer to help or console on any level

If you perceive then banish the bad for that is why you have the ability of insight to then banish the bad without telling them other than things will be better for you send bless that will make it become the best, but only you can decide how to do that but you have the power to follow through by allowing the power of change to work through you

It is like seeing ghost but then ignoring them by asking more questions or recording them when those who can see them who talk and then listen,, listen, listen, and those will bring about the conversations between us and them and the ability to receive their help for the only earthbound entities besides us are those who choose to stay and help in other forms and will tell us how they are giving us help or the lost and lonely demon who needs to be told they are forgiven and to go and tell the rest the same but cannot stay if negative and to come back and help and the weakest and most lost ones can simply be processed and given procession by those who are going to begin this work by simply sitting on the ground in a field others can see but where there is trees unless in a populated part of desert where people are at and then and sharing a watermelon until it turns slightly wild and faces become a bit demonic or they can go alone and find a place broken down where a certain part stands out for sitting down and viewing out and just sitting and letting it control what we see and how for one can find them when they look at us and turn our eyes and two or more can then call them and send them in the way described above

but if you see a face of someone that appears for a moment weirder for the eyes and chin and features change by looking mad and scared or mad at you or mad with eyes that show they know you, i know you, i see you, all in second then tell them that they need to leave now and tell the rest that they too can ask for forgiveness and will be given it and come back and help if they can

not all can do this except those who were often not accepted and attacked after they know you or just attacked without even knowing you and might even see the demon within or hearing them and even feeling them, we are them, we tell them to go and ask for forgiveness and to come back and help if they can and begin the work for now is the time it begins that those who suffered always even if ignored and because of it and by being alone or being around others and still suffering for others and suffering knowing others suffer or are suffering so much cannot see they are sometimes by us

the work of being fishers of de(mons) and converting them for others still condemn while few are realizing they too need help and we should help them, these avoided doing what they wanted to by not knowing how because they have been in the belly of the beast and just now are being let out into light and able to do an did what they were meant to do then and are able to do what they need to do now.

Yes drugs and hard times are not needed no longer to do the work we need to do but never believe you were wrong for going to clubs and bars or being around party people and all across the land you wandered searching but  meeting so many who needed our help by being there and will see in a more distant time on another side they will be there to help us do even more

We are the dirt people stepped on and the sun that burned them, but we did the work of giving them crops and healing, even if they cursed us, hated us, but a few know if you sing to plants they grow and we did and that we are the doorway and leads to the doorway of the sun that leads to the place people go to when we think they die but they live and they can help us but need help more there but also have more powers and then those people will come to the door, you, and then the sun, tmany being made because you did not say come on in, but you did open the door but they ignored you and just went right on in without like you were not there

we are the darkness which existed before light and even then that light was divided into dark and light for the weaker who needed it but we did more work, and they will come and say we are first, we should get the best and not those who did not want to come, let them get less, but they were last and did not see we were already there as dirt and sun, but they did not see us, but when we get there after letting all through, when we get there last, they will be told to make these who came last the first and to give them the best seats and to move back

all the pain was  not for nothing, the sacrifice, we were the sacrifice so others can be saved, and they burned us as witches and send us to hell for being outside their church of brick and mortar that wants funds for their own brick and mortar to be better and support their own to others to try and make them agree, but did not do the work of helping the lost and poor, widow and orphan, foreigner and outcasts right outside their doors down the road and then taking a left turn under the bridge or in a dark place. In the past they would not even touch the lepor or become unclean and said the one who touched and healed the lepor was false, unclean, and so they killed, but before they did the healer set free pigeons being sold which were then used to perform their service to the believers forced to buy, and even went in to their sanctuary and told the money making priests that the tax collector and prostitute will be first before them and they were mad because they saw her feasting with drunks and others called sinners, those who will never be anything and if so they are losers, but before even that some were left alone living in the wild crying and screaming, dressing different and eating wild honey, and for it they even lost their head and suffered mental illness but those who were not being helped by others did hear it that healing will begin and here is some water drink some and healing will come but it will burn as we burn and we burned for something even when in the dark and left there unable to find the way out because we were the soil and now we see the first spout of the plant and are being healed ourselves to finally do what we were prepared for even if we always prepared and we are sun who burn more than all and burn for others and we no longer need to worry if they complain or complain ourselves because we blessing come and miracles will happen for many so they can do more and for those we cared for and who cared for us when no one else did or cared the best they learned how

and now we will help even those they claim are satanic or worst and even some pagans began to say they are right and won't help others, but they will turn to their task of giving to community first so some atheists have to decide will they attack others or help even those they don't agree with and some believe in nothing and now can believe in self for we believe in them

• Like 1

Oh god I can't even comment. Zeno had better have fine aberrations because the force is not with me at this instant/moment in time oh woa me okay I can't withdraw the sillies have overwhelmed me soul and I can stand with not of the infamous tickles which draw upon me without aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa * explosion of blood ^*  the tickles reign

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1