Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do you have any precognitive abilities?

Nnicolette

See the "now" and you will be free.

What the, ? sorry about that.  Pinot and that's my case / justification because there's obviously no rationalization to be had on that bit of ranting/chanting *jumps off soap box, picks up horns and runs down the street*

I do have some small ability, but too vague to be useful. Just names or images or phrases will repeat in my head out of nowhere. At the time it's meaningless, but then something involving that will occurr. The name Skyler was repeating in my head for about 2 days. Idk anyone with that name. Then it was on the news that in a town over from me, a little girl named Skyler was murdered by her creepy neighbor. I did not see that coming at all. 

• Like 1

On 3/23/2017 at 2:18 PM, Nnicolette said:

Well I was wondering if anybody has psychic ability or just wants to try telling me something about my current situation. You dont have to be an expert just to guess. I will let you know if you are accurate or not. Thank you!

You're pregnant  or sick and arent sure what to do, perhaps some drama about relationships involved, brothers? Best friends? . 

Im in no way a psychic , never pretended to be but in my half asleep state thats what popped into my head when I looked at your post. :P 

Edited by Farmer77

On 01/04/2017 at 5:16 AM, Atheist Pope said:

Nobody has this ability, and anybody trying to claim they do is either deluded or a charlatan after your money. Why have these supposed PSI-ESP powers never been demonstrated under strict scientific conditions? It's because those frauds know they can't fool educated experts who know how reality works at a fundamental level.

And yet the y can work quite effectively in real life even life and death scenarios  My mother had genuine psychic abilities. She told me when i was about 50 and asking after the origin of my own that she believed it was genetic. Her grandmother was a romany gypsy who made a living from it.   When she was in school back in the 20s she knew her brother was dying  She left school, jumped on her horse and rode about 10 ks home to get thre  before he died    The death was unexpected and came about quickly due to a bout of severe gastro enteritis 

When my brother was a young man, she jumped out of bed early in the morning and directed dad to where my brother was lying, having crashed his motorbike on the other side of town  Then when dad died on the operating table  of totally unexpected complications and we went to tell her what had happened, she was waiting by the door, already packed to fly to adelaide, because she KNEW what was happening. 

• 2 weeks later...

Recently I had a dream about a city that did not look like any I had previously been to, I didn't think much of it until we went to a city today that looked identical to the one in my dream! :o Did I visualize a place I knew nothing of, or did I perhaps unknowingly visit it in an astral projection?

• Like 1

I had a series of precognitive dreams in my late teens and early twenties which looking back I now chalk up to being on a blood thinner. I had maybe five or more dreams that either came true or changed the outcome of because of the dream. After I went off the blood thinner they faded out. 

Everybody could have pracognitive abilities. Well-targeted meditation is enough for that. The best before sleep and you could see future in your dreams.

On 4/22/2017 at 10:58 PM, BetOnRed said:

The name Skyler was repeating in my head for about 2 days. Idk anyone with that name. Then it was on the news that in a town over from me, a little girl named Skyler was murdered by her creepy neighbor. I did not see that coming at all. 

Sorry, but that makes little sense.  If you hadn't heard the name before, then you wouldn't even know it *was* a name, so you must certainly have encountered it (ads on TV for 'Breaking Bad', anyone?).  That encounter may well have bordered on your subconscious (you may have even heard the report on a radio while dozing.. and as it is an unusual and most would say, 'attractive' name, it would stick.  Then you hear about the news report and your memory massages itself to make something special out of it...?

Now IF you had diary entries about all this, and if you linked to the news report, I might get interested in your ability.  But a quick Google suggests there was no such murder of anyone by that name since about 2011....   So .... cool story bro.

I believe precog is possible. I don't really have the will to debate anymore as I think in the end it's all kind of pointless. But I'll share some old links of an experience which I'll never forget. These links share the most details I think of the experience, and in the second link you'll understand why I would rather avoid ping-pong posting.