Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Intuition about future partner?

sweetsaturn

Hi there... I'm new to the forums. I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I'm really worried about being judged....

So, a brief bit of info: I consider myself an empath. I've been wrong a few times, but a lot of the time I can pick up feelings  -- occasionally even strangers. I had a couple long distance friends. Sometimes out of the blue I would suddenly sense, "He's not feeling well. Something's wrong." I would message him and sure enough he had a bad day or was side-swiped.
When I've gone in to stores I can feel a shift in the air from all the conflicting moods/personalities. Not always, but every once in a while. I've had a couple premonitions and dejavu in the past; always minor things, never anything like in the movies.

There's something that I'm a little creeped out by and I'm hoping someone can tell me if they can relate...

Three years ago I was on Facebook. I was scrolling through the People You May Know page. I suddenly stumbled upon the picture of a young man (and his girlfriend at the time). I was immediately hit by an invisible gust of knowing... I knew without a doubt that man would be my husband someday. It was such an odd feeling -- it was like the marriage had already happened, as if I were looking back on this from the future (if that makes sense).

After a couple months they broke up. I messaged him and we began to talk. We formed a friendship and he began to flirt with me. I developed an interest in him and he seemed interested in me. Six months in to it I admitted my feelings, he rejected me, then he got a girlfriend. We had a fight, ended the friendship. He came back to rekindle it after a couple months.
So, long story short, we met in-person one day just to hang out. I felt nothing from him -- as in, it was like coming across a steel wall. I have never had such difficulty sensing someone before. Pretty soon he got another girlfriend and we had a fight that ultimately ended the friendship (with him telling me all my faults and why he didn't want to be around me anymore, as he apparently hated my personality.)

We haven't spoken in a little over a year. Despite this, and despite being interested in other men, I still feel that we are going to wind up together. Every once in a while I "see" us dancing together as spouses; us having a baby. I Sense these things like they've already happened; like it's designed to take place.
I don't understand though -- he has rejected me twice, yet I still keep having these intuitive feelings, like an internal knowing that it will work out. No matter what I do, what I feel for others, I keep "seeing" us together and feeling an internal knowing, like this event has already taken place.

Do I sound crazy? Has this happened to anyone else? I'm just so confused....

• Like 1

Hello,

In my view, these things happen. I noticed he was able to block his emotions from you so that you felt nothing from him. He is not ready to be with you.

Now everything changes over time. What you sense about being with him may even be in a future life time. These things happen constantly from what I have observed.

You are not crazy, however how you proceed with your thinking about him does matter. When a guy is not providing the attention and interest you desire from him, it is best to forget about him as I see these things.

John

• Like 2